Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 08:36 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,199,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's fascinating. All of Hillary's supporters ignore this, while going on and on about Trump's tax returns.
Mitt Romney's a Hillary supporter? Cool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2016, 08:45 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,956,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
She would be extremely foolish to release any transcripts. The GOP already has every email she ever sent. Why in the world should she? To satisfy Bernie who will never be satisfied and who has no chance of being the nominee? No.

It's not worth it; especially after seeing Bernie on MSNBC last night. He was flat out terrible. No, she should not agree to nuclear disarmament when it is she who will be going up against the sharks in the GOP.

I don't remember anyone accusing Obama of the same.

Bernie is SAYING things too. Things he admitted to Chris Matthews last night that he knows he can never, ever get enough votes on.

Open your eyes to false promises man. Rhetoric is nice but it accomplishes NOTHING.
One is false promises because of gridlock and one is deliberate lying. Hillary is running a campaign pretending to be a bank buster while being on their pockets, she's lying. Obama may have passed Dodd Frank but he also handed out almost a Trillion dollars in taxpayer funds to the banks as his first order of business. He was a good investment, she'll be a better one.

Obama? That was 8 years ago we don't care about Obama who isn't even running, ever heard that phrase fool me once...

Old 02-26-2016, 08:45 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
It's not about leadership? Oh.

I am holding her to the same standard as Bernie Sanders-the only other Democrat running.

He has released his paid speeches. He received $500 and donated it to charity.

Bernie releases paid speech. Your turn, Hillary.

Clinton has received Millions upon Millions. Banks don't spend that kind of money without a return on their investment. That is a truth I would think everyone can agree on.

It's not my fault you are supporting a two-faced liar that is in bed with Wall Street.

People are disgusted and fed up with the corruption. She is only hurting herself by not releasing them.
Obama got more money from Wall Street and Banks than anyone. He still signed and passed Dodd Frank.

Old 02-26-2016, 08:50 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Obama got more money from Wall Street and Banks than anyone. He still signed and passed Dodd Frank.
Yeah and that bill was a big gift to the banksters disguised as reform. Not one person on all of Wall Street was ever criminally investigated by Eric Holder for causing the almost collapse of the finance system which had to be bailed out by the taxpayers.

Old 02-26-2016, 08:51 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,929,815 times
Quote:
Dodd Frank is watered down and has no real teeth-I'm sure it was Wall St approved even if they have to save face in public by speaking against it. Obama oversaw the greatest wealth transfer in the history of our country-from the working class to the 1% or the leeching class, the parasites.

The Fed has created TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS since 2009-via QE and Corporate Bailouts- that has all gone to less than 1% of the population. The incomes for over 90% of Americans have been stagnant or in decline during this same time period.

He re-appointed Bush's pick for Federal Reserve Chairman, after the economic crash Bernanke so thoroughly failed to foresee. He surrounded his economic team with Goldman Sachs.

It's common knowledge by now Obama is a Wall Street Puppet. Goldman Sachs was his #1 Contributor in 2008. I wish I knew that back then.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ident-not.html

Old 02-26-2016, 08:58 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,529,453 times
As usual so-called Sanders supporters get most of their information from right-wing Clinton attack sites.
There's a lot of super delegate and debate scheduling mud-slinging on site but none of it sticks to the wall and none of it remotely supports your claim that DWS rigged the system to shut out Biden and Warren.

Old 02-26-2016, 10:36 AM

7,634 posts, read 8,704,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's fascinating. All of Hillary's supporters ignore this, while going on and on about Trump's tax returns.
I would like to see Trump and Hillary Clinton challenging each other on who's going to release the required document first (transcripts of her Wall st. speeches vs. his tax returns).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections