Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 09:19 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,979,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Let's put that blame right where it belongs - to Bush/Cheney. She voted, along with many others, based on the information she was provided.
Not an excuse. She gave the green light, as others had the same information and could see through the BS. And she didnt learn anything as she bombed Libya to smithereens a few years later. And we can expect plenty of death and war with her in the future thats for sure. Women and children fear Hillary with good reason. Her mentioning Kissinger as a close friend and adviser sends shivers down the spine of anyone with a knowledge of history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2016, 09:23 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,519,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Not an excuse. She gave the green light, as others had the same information and could see through the BS. And she didnt learn anything as she bombed Libya to smithereens a few years later. And we can expect plenty of death and war with her in the future thats for sure. Women and children fear Hillary with good reason. Her mentioning Kissinger as a close friend and adviser sends shivers down the spine of anyone with a knowledge of history.
Oh for Pete's sake. You continue to plumb the depths of hysterics in your quest to knight Sanders. The things you are typing are utterly ridiculous. You have no shame at all.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:25 PM

1,450 posts, read 1,211,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
My 2 cents
She's a female, maybe need a change in hormones?
What the heck does this mean?

Old 02-27-2016, 09:50 PM

7,083 posts, read 8,962,161 times
I would not want Hillary in the White House and I would not want Trump either.

I don't like the idea of a bat shyt crazy power hungry megalomaniac leading the country, Hillary is Trump in a pantsuit.

Old 02-27-2016, 10:01 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,650,331 times
Default What is Hillary's appeal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump summed it up as follows:

“terrific woman . . . she really works hard and I think she does a good job.â€
^^This plus Hillary is slated to be on the cover of the next Victoria's Secret catalogue. She'll be in a micro bikini.

Old 02-27-2016, 10:29 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,965,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Hillary is intelligent, can think quickly on her feet. Of all the candidates running for President, Hillary is the most qualified to be President.

Hahaha! Surely you jest.

Old 02-27-2016, 10:53 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,871,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
You're wrong on this one. She is fantastic with women's issues and she has been fighting for them her entire career.

Fighting for them? Like Gennifer Flowers? Monica Lewinsky? Juanita Broaddrick? Paula Jones?

Has she been fighting for them? Or has she been enabling her sexual predator husband Bill "Cosby" Clinton by attempting to discredit these women?

I'm sorry, but to say that Hillary is "fantastic" with women's issues is like saying Ted Kennedy was "fantastic" with sobriety issues.

Hillary -- the one that you think is fantastic with women's issues -- once privately called Monica Lewinsky a "narcissistic loony tune". This is a woman whom -- along with her sexual predator husband -- likely suffers from mental issues, and at best is herself a "narcissistic loony tune".

Old 02-28-2016, 12:11 AM

7,543 posts, read 11,589,840 times
She could be the first Women president that is it

Old 02-28-2016, 02:06 AM

9,381 posts, read 14,336,807 times
Hillary equals status quo

Personally I could deal with the status quo, so while I find Hillary unappealing, she would be acceptable provided there is opposition in at least one chamber of Congress. Indeed the US electorate, at least collectively, has shown its ability to "split the ticket", realizing the importance of all branches of government, of checks and balances, exactly as designed in the Constitution, which amazingly after all these years still more or less functions pretty well.

To be sure, The Donald would be much more fun, a shot in the dark.

As it is, RINOs work best as opposition in the legislative branch and most specifically for holding the line on taxes, and neither would Hillary overburden her friends, and son-in-law, on Wall Street.

Yes, she might tweak the tax code a bit, the headlines would scream some populist victory, but it will be chock full of loopholes as always and for the same obvious reasons since day one.

Meanwhile the pace of globalization is slowing of its own accord, relieving some pressure on average folk, and promising technologies, like smartroads and driverless cars, may bring further improvements in the quality of life for everyone, like information system and telecommunications technology has done over the past 20-30 years or so; I also expect slow, steady progress on alternative energy, regardless of the price of oil. All the politicians have to do is not stand in the way too much.

If Trump vs Hillary, I would vote Trump. A shot in the dark

If any RINO vs Hillary, I would leave blank or write something in and vote republican for Congress; and, if 2010 and 2014 are a guide, many voters will do the same or similar. Acceptable.

Good Luck!

Last edited by bale002; 02-28-2016 at 02:58 AM..

Old 02-28-2016, 02:59 AM

5,719 posts, read 6,454,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
But she is responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of women and children in Iraq and Libya though. And she promises more war with Henry "the Butcher" Kissinger as her close friend and adviser. What's so great about that? Trump is a dove compared to Hillary.

Yes she singlehandedly led us into Iraq. That war was not happening without her crucial, tie-breaking vote.

Don't know what you are referring to in Libya because that's the stuff gaddafi was doing and she was not supporting gaddafi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections