Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 05:28 PM

7,986 posts, read 5,030,816 times

Advertisements

1. She couldn't even handle the Secretary of State responsibilities. What makes anyone think she can handle being president?? She couldn't even handle a subordinates job

2. She has no real beliefs. One of those types of people that will just say anything to get elected
3. She's an arrogant/corrupted witch

What is wrong with the people of this country?

My only thought is people just want to stay on the gravy train.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2016, 05:29 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,618,225 times
Gender, attachment to popular former president, promises for free stuff, promises for continuation of BHO policies (maintain status quo - ie Gay, Lesbian, Whatever rights along with other liberal ideals).....I'm not a fan but those are possible reasons why people would consider her.

Old 02-27-2016, 05:30 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,289,646 times
Quote:
2. She has no real beliefs. One of those types of people that will just say anything to get elected

The very same goes for Trump. I don't understand the appeal for either of them. The lesser evil however I consider to be Hilary.

Old 02-27-2016, 05:35 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,618,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
The lesser evil however I consider to be Hilary.
I can't see myself giving her a vote. Trump either.

Our country is in a major pile of **** if either take office.

Old 02-27-2016, 05:39 PM

39,185 posts, read 51,552,336 times
Trump summed it up as follows:

“terrific woman . . . she really works hard and I think she does a good job.”

Old 02-27-2016, 05:39 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,358,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
1. She couldn't even handle the Secretary of State responsibilities. What makes anyone think she can handle being president?? She couldn't even handle a subordinates job

My only thought is people just want to stay on the gravy train.
Two words, Bill Clinton. Many people see that as the last years America was a great country. Add to that many insisted Hillary actually ran the show and Bill was just a figurehead (hence the nickname Billary) and its quite easy to see.

Old 02-27-2016, 05:45 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,219,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
You're wrong on this one. She is fantastic with women's issues and she has been fighting for them her entire career.

Old 02-27-2016, 05:45 PM

35,862 posts, read 21,273,315 times
My 2 cents
She's a female, maybe need a change in hormones? Has not gotten better with same-o
Experience. She was the wife and knows everything there is to know in the business.
She has been around a long time, knows every dirty secret in DC and when she ready to introduce a bill probably has manyyyyy trump cards.
She know evrybody overseas - and their tricks.
She is flexible- knows the different roles.
And I think can be a B if she has to...

Old 02-27-2016, 05:52 PM

14,221 posts, read 7,010,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
You're wrong on this one. She is fantastic with women's issues and she has been fighting for them her entire career.
But she is responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of women and children in Iraq and Libya though. And she promises more war with Henry "the Butcher" Kissinger as her close friend and adviser. What's so great about that? Trump is a dove compared to Hillary.

Old 02-27-2016, 05:56 PM

23,855 posts, read 13,861,728 times
She's tough, resilient, smart, fearless, cagy when she has to be. Can change her mind as situations evolve. Those are *good* traits in a president.

Very strong on women's and children's issues, worldwide.

I prefer Sanders - he's more liberal and less hawkish - but if Clinton wins the nomination, she's a very solid second best. And I have to admit that "Madame President" has a *great* ring to it.

Doesn't mean I won't criticize her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections