Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 03:00 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,968,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I laughed out loud. I thought small hands meant a small penis, but when Rubio gave the punch line about a low intellect, well, that was even funnier......I think Rubio hired one of Jimmy Fallon's comedy writers after that appearance on the show......he's coming up with some good stuff "HairForce One"....."Spray Tan Don likes to sue so much that he should sue the person who did that to his face"......the DonDon asked for a full length mirror so he could see if he wet his pants was hilarious.

Niki Haley Gov S.C. who has been critical of Trumpy said DonDon is acting like a childhood bully and what do you do with a bully? She says you give him a taste of his own medicine.

DonDon insulted Ron Paul's looks, insulted Megyn Kelly, insulted that actress-comedienne (I forget her name - called her a pig), he insulted Jeb Bush on several occasions. Glass houses you dumb ass. How does it feel?

And Sean Hannity goes on a rant against the people insulting Trumpy - where while ignoring the fact that Trumpy was been the biggest culprit in this dialogue.

And where was Hannity's outrage over Trumpster not disavowing IMMEDIATELY the KKK endorsement? Hypocrite Hannity is a Trumpy sycophant.
Since Donny has turned the Presidential election into a reality TV show, I'm glad somebody is dishing it right back at him.

The funny thing is that Donny's supporters only see the humor when the orange orangatang is insulting someone. They're apoplectic when Donny is the recipient of the same treatment he routinely gives out. Hypocrites.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:01 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,102,125 times
Wow this election cycle is getting more ridiculous every day and we are not even in March yet

Old 02-29-2016, 03:13 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,495,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Since Donny has turned the Presidential election into a reality TV show, I'm glad somebody is dishing it right back at him.

The funny thing is that Donny's supporters only see the humor when the orange orangatang is insulting someone. They're apoplectic when Donny is the recipient of the same treatment he routinely gives out. Hypocrites.

Yes -- Sean Hannity made it sounds like "how dare they insult the Republican leader" "It pisses me off".

Old 02-29-2016, 03:18 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,131,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I laughed out loud. I thought small hands meant a small penis, but when Rubio gave the punch line about a low intellect, well, that was even funnier......I think Rubio hired one of Jimmy Fallon's comedy writers after that appearance on the show......he's coming up with some good stuff "HairForce One"....."Spray Tan Don likes to sue so much that he should sue the person who did that to his face"......the DonDon asked for a full length mirror so he could see if he wet his pants was hilarious.

Niki Haley Gov S.C. who has been critical of Trumpy said DonDon is acting like a childhood bully and what do you do with a bully? She says you give him a taste of his own medicine.

DonDon insulted Ron Paul's looks, insulted Megyn Kelly, insulted that actress-comedienne (I forget her name - called her a pig), he insulted Jeb Bush on several occasions. Glass houses you dumb ass. How does it feel?

And Sean Hannity goes on a rant against the people insulting Trumpy - where while ignoring the fact that Trumpy was been the biggest culprit in this dialogue.

And where was Hannity's outrage over Trumpster not disavowing IMMEDIATELY the KKK endorsement? Hypocrite Hannity is a Trumpy sycophant.
Marco is hitting some raw nerves. Trump Uni., Thanksdad, Short Fingers, so on. He is hoping that, if he keeps it up, Mr. Trump would go berserk and say or do something completely off the wall. Otherwise, he's got no chance.

But the jokes is on Marco, because Mr. Trump's supporters don't care. Instead, Marco looks juvenile and not very presidential.

Mick

Old 02-29-2016, 03:20 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,510,985 times
Surely Rubio is going after Trump because he already knows that the small hands comment will cause Trump to have a Trumpertantrum. Trump is push button in how someone can easily upset him.

Trump gets so upset that he loses focus on everything else except trying to retaliate with a bigger insult. Could you imaging having to go through another 9 months of dealing with Trump? And then 4 years of him if he won the general election.He's be giving public insults to congressmen/congresswomen and to leaders of other countries and to business leaders and anyone else that doesn't do exactly what he dictates. He's probably publicly insult citizens that don't agree with him.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Marco is hitting some raw nerves. Trump Uni., Thanksdad, Short Fingers, so on. He is hoping that, if he keeps it up, Mr. Trump would go berserk and say or do something completely off the wall. Otherwise, he's got no chance.

But the jokes is on Marco, because Mr. Trump's supporters don't care. Instead, Marco looks juvenile and not very presidential.

Mick
Mick,

Gotta go down swinging.

Not only might he be screwing his own chances this election, I'm guessing he (as well as Cruz) will be lining up for 2020 and Rubio might be trashing his chances then. Who knows?

Old 02-29-2016, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Surely Rubio is going after Trump because he already knows that small hands comment will cause Trump to have a Trumpertantrum. Trump is push button in how someone can easily upset him. Trump get's so upset that he loses focus on everything else except trying to retaliate with a bigger insult. Could you imaging having to go through another 9 months of dealing with Trump? And then 4 years of him if he won the general election.
...yes, and you've discovered why I'm in this forum posting at all hours of the day......if one person can be shown the light about this fraud con man.......

Old 02-29-2016, 03:24 PM

39,253 posts, read 27,650,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
hen I saw the video of Rubio insulting Trump I was immediately thinking about how Rubio was insulting millions of males and young adult men (just separating the group as Rubio seem to speak to a younger group of people) and how they will feel now when they look at their hands.

Many Hispanic males are not that tall and may have smaller hands as well as many other not too tall males.

Clearly Rubio was implementing other things and I think it will hurt him in the short and long run and it will end his political career.

This insult went beyond insulting Trump and you can try to be Trump but there is just one Trump.
So here goes the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im675r1k0Yg

hahahahha Have to say that it is really funny.

A little off topic, maybe sometimes, good things come in small packages.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:27 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,131,677 times
Let's hope that there will be a finger measuring contest at the next debate. Mr. Trump will likely object because the air temperature in the room is too cold.

Mick

Old 02-29-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Let's hope that there will be a finger measuring contest at the next debate. Mr. Trump will likely object because the air temperature in the room is too cold.

Mick
Me thinks he'll now have to show his small child's hands in the debate.....maybe he'll keep his hands under the podium......I understand Megyn Kelly will be in the next debate as a moderator. If she could phrase her questions to involve the hands and the snicker.....

"Candidates, with a raise of hands, which one of you believes we're an exceptional nation".

Mr Trump, will you ask more domestic or international policy questions during the HAND OFF with President Obama if you win the election.

So forth and so on......I'm sure you get the point.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections