Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 04:04 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,286,399 times

Advertisements

I wonder where he keeps his plush unicorn...

Old 02-29-2016, 04:09 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,424,754 times
Megyn Kelly:
"Mr Trump, I asked everyone who thinks America is exceptional to raise their hands. Everyone but you are raising your hand".

Mr Trump:
"Megyn, my hand is raised!!!"

Megyn Kelly snickering:
"Oh my" "Your hand is soooo small!!??"

Old 02-29-2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusAV View Post
Rubio is certainly going down swinging. I'm afraid it's too little too late.
Narcissist Trump doesn't like to be insulted.

This is probably the best strategy. One of the earlier candidates should have taken the bullet for the team and used each and every question on the debates to rail against DonDon. Jindal did his share as did Ron Paul and Lindsey Graham - but it wasn't enough.

Probably a little late for Rubio as he's goes by the wayside. It was fun while it lasted though.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:17 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,348,186 times
Just want to reiterate as other informed posters have explained, this was not actually a penis joke. The "small hands" comment refers to how for over 25 years Trump has been continuously sending photos of his hands to an editor who way back in the 80s referred to Trump as a stubby fingered vulgarian. Why Donald Trump Will Always Be a Short-Fingered Vulgarian | Vanity Fair

This type of postal harassment from Trump is common. He used to obsessively mail Megyn Kelly press clippings of herself and just wrote "Donald Trump" on the clippings. When collumnist Gail Collins referred to Trump as a "thousandaire" Trump mailed her a copy of her article and circled her picture writing "the face of a dog" over it. I'm sure more stories of this nature will be coming out as harassment by mail is obviously a habit of his.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:24 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,113,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
Just want to reiterate as other informed posters have explained, this was not actually a penis joke. The "small hands" comment refers to how for over 25 years Trump has been continuously sending photos of his hands to an editor who way back in the 80s referred to Trump as a stubby fingered vulgarian. Why Donald Trump Will Always Be a Short-Fingered Vulgarian | Vanity Fair

This type of postal harassment from Trump is common. He used to obsessively mail Megyn Kelly press clippings of herself and just wrote "Donald Trump" on the clippings. When collumnist Gail Collins referred to Trump as a "thousandaire" Trump mailed her a copy of her article and circled her picture writing "the face of a dog" over it. I'm sure more stories of this nature will be coming out as harassment by mail is obviously a habit of his.
Oh, that was definitely a double entendre based on an ongoing feud with a journalist. Just watch the video - Marco is definitely trying to imply something along those lines.

Mick

Old 02-29-2016, 04:44 PM

She does seem to have a look of disappointment and being unsatisfied in her eyes......Sugar Daddy's small hands and all.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wen...t-rises-01.jpg

Old 02-29-2016, 04:51 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
[topic fail]

Questions about Rubio's arrest and 'Gay' foam parties - Conservative Outfitters

Little Marco starts to talk about hands.

Next feet. Hahah

Old 02-29-2016, 04:55 PM

39,219 posts, read 27,586,391 times
I think small hand matters more to the men than it does to the women.

Men with small hands probably focus on learning the other skills to compensate for his lack of size (size of the hands is what I meant.)

So not sure why is this an issue.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

Because it mocks the narcissist and makes his blood boil.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:10 PM

25,948 posts, read 22,102,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
He's been talking about Rubio's earlobe size. Evidently to Trump they're dumboesque. Please don't pretend Trumpster hasn't been the one instigating the crap with the other candidates. And to be offended now? Were were you since this campaign started?
Do you generally check out the size of a man's hands with thoughts about other body parts and would you announce that to the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
[topic fail]

Questions about Rubio's arrest and 'Gay' foam parties - Conservative Outfitters

Little Marco starts to talk about hands.

Next feet. Hahah
I think he might have gotten "converted" though: On Conversion Therapy, Marco Rubio Shows He Can He may be back sliding with this attention to Trump's hands. How embarrassing for Rubio's wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I think small hand matters more to the men than it does to the women.

Men with small hands probably focus on learning the other skills to compensate for his lack of size (size of the hands is what I meant.)

I don't understand the issue either but I'm not a man. Really, I wish some males would speak up here if they understand checking out the size of other guys hands.......... Seriously, when Rubio goes into the restroom, others will flee knowing where his mind is!

You're right about the men with smaller hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections