Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 10:02 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,854,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Umm, maybe you haven't noticed, but Trump is like the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

Trump orders Secret Service to remove black students from rally | TheHill

Plus he's probably the most ignorant candidate for national office ever. But that is not a problem for the dumbest half of the dumbest half of voters, who LOVE Trump.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 10:04 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,342,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Holy crap! This is getting crazy.
He's getting hit from all corners. They really want to take this guy out.
All these establishment types are foaming at the mouth.
I guess it's panic mode due to his poll numbers for Uber Tuesday.
Great entertainment even though it reeks of desperation.
Donald Trump has been the same racist, sexist, slimy businessman fraud for many years now. They should have started bringing all this up over the summer. They didn't think he was a big enough threat then though.

Old 02-29-2016, 10:10 PM

998 posts, read 1,326,653 times
What's laughable is the fake outrage from the GOP establishment. Its only because they have their backs against the wall now that they are facing an inevitable Trump nomination. "Oh we're not like that"..."he should disavow" blah blab blah....

Since when has the GOP been so concerned with disavowing racists? LOL

The chickens have come home to roost for the GOP

Old 02-29-2016, 10:53 PM

23,720 posts, read 12,594,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
Umm, maybe you haven't noticed, but Trump is like the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

Plus he's probably the most ignorant candidate for national office ever. But that is not a problem for the dumbest half of the dumbest half of voters, who LOVE Trump.
The link you posted claims to be quoting The Des Moines Register, but your link failed to include the following bit that was in The Des Moines Register story...

"Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks in an email late Monday night denied that the students were shown the door "at the request of the candidate."
"There is no truth to this whatsoever," Hicks said."

Old 03-01-2016, 03:41 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Kinda the basis of my post.
Seeing the grade school nonsense going on utterly disgusts me.
If anything, it's making me want to vote for Trump just out spite against the establishment.
Such slimy disgusting people.
I might sit this election out. We'll see.
Trump is blameless. Everyone is out to get him. What has this country come to?

Old 03-01-2016, 03:50 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,441,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump is blameless. Everyone is out to get him. What has this country come to?
The truth. All the conservatives and liberals and establishment who are attacking him so passionately as if he were the only evil in Washington miss the point (Like the senator from Nebraska or Mitch McConnell) is because they are all owned by their donors who don't like the Trump isn't owned by them. That's why they can't let him win, not because they woke up one day and started talking about what great people they all are and how the one evil Trump will taint them, no they did it because the people who own them want to keep things as business as usual.

Old 03-01-2016, 04:38 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,854,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The link you posted claims to be quoting The Des Moines Register, but your link failed to include the following bit that was in The Des Moines Register story...

"Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks in an email late Monday night denied that the students were shown the door "at the request of the candidate."
"There is no truth to this whatsoever," Hicks said."

Like anyone should believe an Herr Trumpenstein spokeswoman!

“We didn’t plan to do anything,” said Tahjila Davis, a 19-year-old Valdosta State University student who was removed. “They said, 'This is Trump’s property; it’s a private event.' But I paid my tuition to be here.”

Old 03-01-2016, 04:57 AM

6,721 posts, read 6,494,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
The truth. All the conservatives and liberals and establishment who are attacking him so passionately as if he were the only evil in Washington miss the point (Like the senator from Nebraska or Mitch McConnell) is because they are all owned by their donors who don't like the Trump isn't owned by them. That's why they can't let him win, not because they woke up one day and started talking about what great people they all are and how the one evil Trump will taint them, no they did it because the people who own them want to keep things as business as usual.
Agree, what I've seen over the last fews days has made me sick. The obvious smear campaign against Trump is outrageous and only cements my decision to vote for Trump. On my way to the polling place now!

Trump 2016!!!

Old 03-01-2016, 04:59 AM

33,587 posts, read 18,188,329 times
And remember, Trump poll numbers go up when he is hit..

Old 03-01-2016, 05:21 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,844,206 times
This is typical of the media's bag of tricks. A pariah says something, then they run to Republican candidates to "disavow" it.

Trump had already disavowed Duke, but that's not enough for the media. They HAVE to keep repeating it in case someone missed it.

Trump refuses to play their increasingly transparent game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections