Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2016, 04:38 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,723,995 times

Advertisements

So, we all know that rubio has a problem with bothering to go to work and vote on anything, especially if it something that he thinks could come back and haunt him later. His recent focus on switching from attacking cruz as a liar to parodying trump's attack persona kinda proves that he goes from one thing to another.

Would he be like gw, and go on vacation and nap through security briefings until something horrible happens?

But, on the other hand, trump himself admits that it is the pursuit of the prize that excites him and he gets bored easily once he has something.

To quote him - “The same assets that excite me in the chase, often, once they are acquired, leave me bored,” Trump wrote in one of his books. “For me, you see, the important thing is the getting, not the having.”
link: The myth and the reality of Donald Trump's business empire

If he is elected, how long will it be before he is bored of it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections