Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 01:44 PM

25,976 posts, read 22,164,069 times

Advertisements

Knowing Bill is from Arkansas, I decided it would be worth a look at the Clintons when it came to white supremacy since everyone seems really focused on that in this election, at least as far as Trump is concerned. With the Clintons, it goes much deeper than political endorsements.

Black Lives Shattered: Clinton Legacy Built on White Supremacy

Looks Like Hillary's Got the White Supremacist Vote Sewed Up | The Federalist Papers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 01:48 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,910,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Knowing Bill is from Arkansas, I decided it would be worth a look at the Clintons when it came to white supremacy since everyone seems really focused on that in this election, at least as far as Trump is concerned. With the Clintons, it goes much deeper than political endorsements.

Looks Like Hillary's Got the White Supremacist Vote Sewed Up | The Federalist Papers
Yes, us Arkies is a bunch of white supremacists. Yessirree, bob! Way to go, anywhereelse. You've really got your stereotypes down. Good on ya!

Old 03-01-2016, 01:53 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,760,115 times
Quote:

Ridiculous biased sources.

Old 03-01-2016, 04:34 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,245,633 times
Quote:

How low can the Right go? Are they really that desperate and despicable?

Old 03-01-2016, 04:55 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,846,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
This thread was started by a Trump supporter, NOT from the right. The reason for this thread is to deflect from Trump's growing support from David Duke and Storm Front types.

I agree that it is desperate and despicable, but it is coming straight from a Trump supporter, so please keep the focus there!

Old 03-01-2016, 04:58 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,958,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Ridiculous biased sources.
My thunder was stolen.

Yes ... opinion pieces by totally partisan sites.

Guess who minorities and African-Americans are going to vote for in this election?

Old 03-01-2016, 05:03 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,707,654 times
Oh, look - I found stuff that says just the opposite... guess it is the bias of the publication as to whether or not Clinton supports or is supported by white supremacy? What a thought!

No, Hillary Clinton Has Never Supported White Supremacist Violence Against Black Communities | Mother Jones

added: And, I found the link right between the two that the OP posted... guess they had to skip over something they saw that they didn't agree with. huh?

Last edited by kat in aiken; 03-01-2016 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: add comment

Old 03-01-2016, 05:08 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,966,582 times
Quote:
You ask that after 7 years of questioning the First black President's citizenship and vowing on inauguration day to make their number one priority making Obama a one-term president?

Old 03-01-2016, 05:13 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,495,848 times
Quote:
I think you have the Right and Left reversed.

Old 03-01-2016, 05:17 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,477,586 times
Anyone skipped over to Stormfront to read up on their glowing reviews of Hillary?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections