Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 11:32 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times

Advertisements

Trump letting the public or media ask questions after giving his speech was to me making him look even better as he is not scared to be out there and very open to scrutiny but still giving access like no one else will do.

Rubio is even a no show or no answering person to request from many host on TV and radio...he is showing that he is scared to be asked questions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 11:34 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,616,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Trump letting the public or media ask questions after giving his speech was to me making him look even better as he is not scared to be out there and very open to scrutiny but still giving access like no one else will do.

Rubio is even a no show or no answering person to request from many host on TV and radio...he is showing that he is scared to be asked questions.
I wouldn't say he's scared - I'd say he doesn't remember the answer he gave the last time he was asked the same question and thus doesn't want to show off how much of a flip-flopper he is... lol...

Old 03-02-2016, 11:37 AM

2,257 posts, read 5,191,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
What was Christie looking at?
That was Christie introspecting. Wondering how life could be so brutal that he has to support a guy whom he genuinely hates, just to further his own political career.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:37 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,206,891 times
So if Trump, (on his home turf, with a carefully staged backdrop and his wealthy friends and supporters filling the first two rows clapping for him) manages to keep his temper under control and not call people names ....he's "presidential".

Uh, huh. Some people have really low standards. Trump will be pleased since he's counting on the "there's a sucker born every minute" vote.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
He's a lot closer than that shrieking woman in the pantsuit. The prospect of listening to her for eight years almost makes Trump's unctuous egotism preferable.
I cannot agree with you more... the mere sound of her voice makes me want to choke... HER!

Old 03-02-2016, 11:40 AM

207 posts, read 119,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -thomass View Post
I was just thinking that this is the most presidential I've seen trump... By far.
Yet he still is not getting any good media about it.

Old 03-02-2016, 12:24 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,346,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
I cannot agree with you more... the mere sound of her voice makes me want to choke... HER!
And what she says, as well. "I want to be your partner as well as your President!"

She makes one's bowels shrivel. Seriously.

Old 03-02-2016, 12:30 PM

17,349 posts, read 11,302,046 times
I do believe what you saw last night was the new more presidential Trump. He's said from the beginning although no one took him seriously that there was another side to him which the general public doesn't know and other people close to him can collaborate.

Old 03-02-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
And what she says, as well. "I want to be your partner as well as your President!"

She makes one's bowels shrivel. Seriously.
Oh, but she's for the lower class worker... (so says the 'woman' who makes 250k for a speech)....
She and her husband were having money come into the Clinton Foundation from countries that we were negotiating deals with... hum... can you say 'CONFLICT OF INTEREST?'... her only interest was to not get caught - but now that they were (caught) she puts on the 'right winged conspiracy theory' excuse....

I'm somewhat amazed that nobody got my 'I want to choke.... HER!' meaning...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections