Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 02:13 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,690,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I just told my family the same thing. Rush Limbaugh was losing it and trying now a different route to bash Trump.

Well Rush couldn't get Romney elected and neither will he be able to stop Trump!
We the people decide who will win and it may be Trump or someone else but if they keep hating we may end up with Hillary.

Fox News didn't start their attack with Hillary and Bernie like the do with Trump which shows their true colors!

Maybe CNN and Fox news are switching gears..
Who at Fox news are you referring to? At least 1/2 of the regular contributors are either behind him or are neutral at this point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 02:13 PM

3,831 posts, read 1,782,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
What violence are you referring to?

at his rallies go ahead and read the thread on it in this forum.

he wants to bring back torture methods that are illegal and threatens to use far worse methods.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:17 PM

23,970 posts, read 15,069,127 times
My daughter is a middle school teacher. She had to have the penis talk with the boys in her classroom after the last "debate".

This very old grandma is just now getting over the bus monitor telling all the 9 yo about Monica and BJs and that kid is now in grad school.

These kinds of things should not be part of our POTUS elections or conversations.

I'm losing it.

It is rough out there. Too bad there is not a none of the above box on the ballot.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:19 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,839,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
See this is why we need trump. Who passed obamacare? Republicans AND democrats. I don't care what you have against the government, you NEVER shut it down. The senate/house could have passed a temporary funding measure but they were too self absorbed to even make that happen. Cruz put 2 million civilians and 1.4 million military personals jobs on the line for his own gain. i don't want a immature school child. I'm a republican and I find Cruz's behavior embarrassing, tasteless, and immature during that time.

You really need to do your research. Obamacare was passed WITHOUT A SINGLE GOP VOTE.

During the Reagan Administration, the government was shut down 8 times.

Government was shut down when Ford was president, when Carter was President, when George HW Bush was president.

Since 1976 the Federal Government has been shut down 18 times.

Again, Cruz has no power to shut down the government. He only has the power to persuade other members of Congress to do what is in the best interest of the citizens and passing the budget without funding Obamacare was in the best interest of the citizens.

OBAMA SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT.

I sincerely doubt that you are a republican. If you were, you would know that Cruz can't shut down the government and you would know the history of government shut downs. But mostly, you would know that not a single republican voted for the failure that is Obamacare.

Saying you are a republican does not lend any credence to your argument. Especially when you have all the facts wrong.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:21 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,082,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
CNN is reporting groups and just how many is groups? I think you may want to keep an open mind and not believe everything anyone has to say.
Exactly the point, thus, CNN reported yesterday that camp Rubio was assessing their campaign and he may drop out, Rubio spokesperson came on CNN immediately thereafter and vehemently denied it. Today they report breaking news, stated GOP groups to push Paul Ryan to enter the race, who knows who the group/s are, of course they didn't elaborate and name the group/s because it is most likely BS.

Media is reporting everything and anything they hear, it's totally irresponsible and dishonest, then again it's all about the ratings and not the facts.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:27 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,469,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
My daughter is a middle school teacher. She had to have the penis talk with the boys in her classroom after the last "debate".
Seriously? Sounds like a topic that should have been had between the kids and their parents. Honestly, an adult could have easily came up with anything to cover up that innuendo. I don't remember ever watching a debate when I was a kid.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:28 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,441,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGL View Post
Trump is a scumbag who has zero chance of winning a national election. Why shouldn't they pull out all the stops against him?
If he's got zero chance why are they so afraid then?

Old 03-08-2016, 02:37 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,156,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
I have never seen ANYTHING like it.
Exhilarating, isn't it?

I so love it.

The entire Establishment is peeing in their panties. What a laugh.

The 60-odd Olde Tyme Money Families that run the US got their bowels in an uproar.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:39 PM

11,772 posts, read 5,785,673 times
The Establishment and the boardies!

Old 03-08-2016, 02:43 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,284,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
^ Yeah, for all the talk Trump gets, I think he's the worst candidate. I would be far more worried with him as the POTUS, than Trump.

Referring to Cruz? I agree completely! He scares me most of all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections