Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 02:45 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,682,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
I have never seen ANYTHING like it.
And I've been around!!
They are losing their minds and pulling out ALL the stops against Trump. They will stop at literally NOTHING. Those of you who like other candidates (as I do) can surely at least MARVEL at the sheer depravity of their attacks against Trump! It is a sight to behold. And I thought the DEMS were ruthless!!
He should probably consider beefing up his security and avoid libraries and grassy knolls.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 02:51 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,647,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
My daughter is a middle school teacher. She had to have the penis talk with the boys in her classroom after the last "debate".

This very old grandma is just now getting over the bus monitor telling all the 9 yo about Monica and BJs and that kid is now in grad school.

These kinds of things should not be part of our POTUS elections or conversations.

I'm losing it.

It is rough out there. Too bad there is not a none of the above box on the ballot.
Rubio is the one you should be upset about on this subject. I hope your daughter suggested they ask their parents. I saw the debate and my opinion is that most children wouldn't have noticed it. He was standing up to the little bully beside him. Sometimes you have to let people know you can't be intimidated or they will keep up attacking below the belt.

I think some people have their minds in the gutter and will take things the wrong way with some people but ignore it when it comes from someone else who is known to be less controversial.

Dana on The Five made a statement the other day about Republicans eating their own. Can you imagine what would happen if Trump said that. Twice before this I have seen people go wild to statements when the bad meaning showed more what was in their minds than what Trump meant. For instance, for a person to get on their knees before another person means they were begging. I told my husband about it and we both thought some people need to get their minds out of the gutter. We both thought it was wrong for anyone to think anything else.

He said he is so tired of people attacking Trump that he wishes he were a Republican so he could vote for him. Maybe he will be able to in November. All these attacks are because the establishment wants all the illegals to keep streaming into this country so we will be a third world country like so many others where there is no middle class. That's not good for America. I don't like a potty mouth but I like to have to bar my doors every night because our country is not safe even less.

Old 03-08-2016, 02:52 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,125,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Dude View Post
We should take up a fund to buy Mtnluver a keyboard......
Or a fund for Cruz's psychological assessment and treatment

Old 03-08-2016, 03:01 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,125,580 times
First a fraudulent voting violation, now a fake email saying Rubio is dropping out. What a honest candidate.

Marco Rubio campaign accuses Ted Cruz of 'dirty tricks' in Hawaii - POLITICO

Old 03-08-2016, 03:01 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,293,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Or a fund for Cruz's psychological assessment and treatment
Don't leave out his followers.

Old 03-08-2016, 03:08 PM

24,012 posts, read 15,110,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Rubio is the one you should be upset about on this subject. I hope your daughter suggested they ask their parents. I saw the debate and my opinion is that most children wouldn't have noticed it. He was standing up to the little bully beside him. Sometimes you have to let people know you can't be intimidated or they will keep up attacking below the belt.

I think some people have their minds in the gutter and will take things the wrong way with some people but ignore it when it comes from someone else who is known to be less controversial.

Dana on The Five made a statement the other day about Republicans eating their own. Can you imagine what would happen if Trump said that. Twice before this I have seen people go wild to statements when the bad meaning showed more what was in their minds than what Trump meant. For instance, for a person to get on their knees before another person means they were begging. I told my husband about it and we both thought some people need to get their minds out of the gutter. We both thought it was wrong for anyone to think anything else.

He said he is so tired of people attacking Trump that he wishes he were a Republican so he could vote for him. Maybe he will be able to in November. All these attacks are because the establishment wants all the illegals to keep streaming into this country so we will be a third world country like so many others where there is no middle class. That's not good for America. I don't like a potty mouth but I like to have to bar my doors every night because our country is not safe even less.
She teaches in an alternative school with kids who have a hard time in public school. Their level of awareness about some things is way beyond their years. She just told them all males have them and that subject is not for school. There parents got an email regarding all of the conversations. I suspect half of what they were talking about came from the morning news. By then the subject of small hands,#### was all over the place.

Old 03-08-2016, 05:42 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,912,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGL View Post
Trump is a scumbag who has zero chance of winning a national election. Why shouldn't they pull out all the stops against him?
Josh thanks and see my first post. Keep it classy Josh.....

Old 03-08-2016, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Dude View Post
Why shouldn't we do whatever is necessary to save our nation?
Hey Grateful, guess what? The GOP has a looooooong history of nominating mediocre candidates (if not worse). So try to chill out, and stop running around calling everybody you are scared of a Nazi!
Thank you!

Old 03-08-2016, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Trump should be stopped, his followers are completely in denial and seem to promote a scary notion that violence is acceptable.
The last part of your comment is what I am talking about. Unreal.
Do you still kick puppies and babies, Wintergirl??

Old 03-08-2016, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and let's look at it from the other side if you want to be fair: the majority of Trump supporters, at least here on cd are so in awe of him they can't even be subjective. They will get defensive about him regardless of facts and they will stop at nothing short of using elementary playground names when referring to his opponents. Not to mention they believe everything they read that is slanted against an opponent. So you see, it works both ways.

I will say, not all the media is anti, so if you think they are you not paying attention. I will agree, we have never seen anything like this campaign and I am guessing I have been around as long or longer than you. This should tell you something; where there is smoke, there usually is fire.
I think your initial premise is categorically false. No person on earth could look at a clown like Trump and not recognize he has flaws. You are (intentionally??) confusing enthusiasm for blind obedience.

I like your insinuations...........that's the ticket!! Lots and lots of insinuation...THAT will bring Trump down!!
LOL (maybe not).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections