Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 07:46 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,450,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleBrownShoe View Post
I think all the iron-fisters, the trumpeters, the true believers, and the dead-enders have found their "great white hope". Savor the moments you have between now and election day. Enjoy the loudmouths and bullies, the blood and bruises you get to watch on tv. Feel elation at each "thug" the crowds manhandle and injure.

You trumpeters have scored big time, from now until the election you are getting a free professional wrestling event, bought and paid for by the most crass and crude individual. Count the days, for on election day the "silent majority" will send him back to selling rancid steak and reality television.

What you are witnessing is Sara Palins "american exceptionalism" in living color...but your seeing also the slow death of a political reptilian mindset.

Enjoy your ride!
The elitist, pseudo-sophisticated, oh-so-precious, chin-pulling snobs in the media and the universities -- and their nattering, ignorant, and robotic minions -- have had their little flutter spewing politically-correct, anti-American, globalist poison and parasitism.

In the process, they have all but destroyed our nation, and we have no choice but deposit them on the trash heap of history where they belong -- and then call the rubbish company for quick removal!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The TOPIC is one of Donny's speeches. And given he has a documented history of making up stories and LYING in his speeches, that's very relevant. If anything's irrelevant here it's your injection of Clinton/.Cruz in a thread that's about Donny.

But, The Teflon Don's supporters keep shaking off the truth, even when it's staring them straight in the face.

You can use all the euphemisms you like, the FACT is he's a LIAR, nothing else.

BTW: Saying you saw something that didn't exist isn't hyperbole, it's a lie that's apparently been very effective at leading the sheeple.
Oh, who cares if there were ten -- or one hundred -- or thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheering the attack on the twin towers?

Trump's opponents are JUST FINE with letting Muslim terrorists into this country.

So you shouldn't mind if Trump says there there are a lot of Muslim terrorism supporters here -- considering that there are!

Old 03-13-2016, 07:55 AM

1,009 posts, read 710,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Not sure why this bothers Democrats when the exact same thing can be said about Hillary.

Old 03-13-2016, 07:56 AM

1,009 posts, read 710,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
The elitist, pseudo-sophisticated, oh-so-precious, chin-pulling snobs in the media and the universities -- and their nattering, ignorant, and robotic minions -- have had their little flutter spewing politically-correct, anti-American, globalist poison and parasitism.

In the process, they have all but destroyed our nation, and we have no choice but deposit them on the trash heap of history where they belong -- and then call the rubbish company for quick removal!

Old 03-13-2016, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I haven't watched the video and you know, I really don't have to watch it because this freakin idiot never has a single solitary intelligent thing to say. I have heard many really stupid and way out there pronouncements come out of the mouths of American politicians but Trump????? He's downright evil!!!!!!!!!!! I predict this will come to a very bad end in one way or another. My wife commented to me, "why are you checking the news so often"? I replied, "I'm just checking to see if someone has shot Trump yet". Don't get me wrong, I do not wish for that to happen but when person is spewing such hate against so many millions of people it's sort of inevitable, don't you think.
Really?

And just what "hate" has Trump spewed?

He attacked illegal aliens from Mexico who commit crimes in this country, including rape.

He pointed out the obvious fact that a lot of Muslims are terrorist sympathizers who hate America.

He wisely said that we shouldn't let un-vetted Muslims who we know nothing about into the country -- especially considering the fact that we gave a committed Muslim terrorist -- Tashfeen Malik -- a K-1 visa and then she turned around and killed fourteen innocent people in San Bernardino.

It's the people OPPOSED to Trump who are the haters -- who want illegal aliens to come here and commit crimes, and who want Muslim terrorists to come in here and commit terrorist acts.

Old 03-13-2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olebrownshoe View Post
count you out for ladyfingers and ice tea later on?
lol

Old 03-13-2016, 08:30 AM

1,050 posts, read 700,261 times
Quote:
Yes but Bernie is just the token Candidate so Hillary had someone to run against. No way will the Democrat money let Bernie get the nomination even if the people want him.

Better learn to like Hillary.
Oh, so you're saying our democracy has ceased to exist.

And I guess you also believe the Establishment isn't running around secretively and nervously trying to quash the momentum for Bernie (or Trump). They are

I don't believe your assertion. There is a democratic process going on, but this may very well be the last election that can count for the voice of the people.

Mr. Trump as usual is embedding inflammatory rhetoric into his speeches.

Old 03-13-2016, 01:41 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,976,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell
But, The Teflon Don's supporters keep shaking off the truth, even when it's staring them straight in the face.

You can use all the euphemisms you like, the FACT is he's a LIAR, nothing else.
Quote:
Not sure why this bothers Democrats when the exact same thing can be said about Hillary.
The difference is that Trump doesn't even try -- or even care if he's telling the truth. That's why he broke the record of false statements, with FactCheck.org

Old 03-13-2016, 01:50 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,976,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin
Yes but Bernie is just the token Candidate so Hillary had someone to run against. No way will the Democrat money let Bernie get the nomination even if the people want him.

Better learn to like Hillary.
Two points, for someone you think is a "token candidate," he's both getting a lot of delegates, raising a lot of money and getting Mrs. Clinton rattled.

Second, unlike the Republican side, both of our candidates are competent and I can accept either as president.

Old 03-13-2016, 04:36 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,597,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Oh, who cares if there were ten -- or one hundred -- or thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheering the attack on the twin towers?

Trump's opponents are JUST FINE with letting Muslim terrorists into this country.

So you shouldn't mind if Trump says there there are a lot of Muslim terrorism supporters here -- considering that there are!
Either the terrorists are almost completely incompetent or the security apparatus of the USA is exceptional at identifying and dealing with threats. I think it's more the latter than the former. People like you make me laugh. This is not an attack but an observation. I have a far greater chance of being hit by lightning than being the victim of a terror attack. Just what the heck are people like you thinking? Are you terrified, scared and paranoid or what? I can be pretty scared while in the USA in a sketchy part of Chicago or St. Louis but it ain't terrorists I'm worried about. The country has just monster problems that need to be solved. Issues that could destroy the nation from with in and yet....... Terrorism is the BIG BOOGYMAN.
When was it when the USA lost it's spine? It's a darn good thing we had a completely different America during the extreme threat of a world wide Nazism. Those people put their lives on the line for freedom without a lot of whining, moaning and crying. There was a real threat then not some inept criminals blowing up a few things here and there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections