Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 05:00 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,958,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet
Oh, who cares if there were ten -- or one hundred -- or thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheering the attack on the twin towers?

Trump's opponents are JUST FINE with letting Muslim terrorists into this country.

So you shouldn't mind if Trump says there there are a lot of Muslim terrorism supporters here -- considering that there are!
Why does it matter? Because Trump said that he saw 'thousands of Muslims cheering from Jersey City on TV" and it just didn't happen. So, either Trump made up the whole thing and is a liar -- or, he has a mental problem that makes him think that what he imagines is real life. Either way, it calls into question Trump's fitness for office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2016, 05:07 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Two points, for someone you think is a "token candidate," he's both getting a lot of delegates, raising a lot of money and getting Mrs. Clinton rattled.

Second, unlike the Republican side, both of our candidates are competent and I can accept either as president.
Competent? You can't possibly be talking about Clinton and Sanders. Are you an independent? I am very interested in hearing about competent candidates.

Quote:
Why does it matter? Because Trump said that he saw 'thousands of Muslims cheering from Jersey City on TV" and it just didn't happen. So, either Trump made up the whole thing and is a liar -- or, he has a mental problem that makes him think that what he imagines is real life. Either way, it calls into question Trump's fitness for office.
Hyperbole. Look it up.

No one died on his watch and he won't have the interns on their knees giving him......... Hillary is still very unstable both physically and mentally. She is just too careless to take on the POTUS job. Hilary was finished a long time ago and would be gone if she didn't have the "dirt" on so many people.

How anyone can support Hillary after the danger that she put people in, I have no idea. Oh, is it "time", you know the woman thing? I have not a shred of respect for her and the woman thing made it worse. She is sorry excuse for a woman and we have much better examples than her to represent us.

Hillary for Prison 2016 and beyond. Take the keys and lock her lying butt up!

Old 03-13-2016, 05:10 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,585,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Competent? You can't possibly be talking about Clinton and Sanders. Are you an independent? I am very interested in hearing about competent candidates.

Hyperbole. Look it up.

No one died on his watch and he won't have the interns on their knees giving him......... Hillary is still very unstable both physically and mentally. She is just too careless to take on the POTUS job. Hilary was finished a long time ago and would be gone if she didn't have the "dirt" on so many people.

How anyone can support Hillary after the danger that she put people in, I have no idea. Oh, is it "time", you know the woman thing? I have not a shred of respect for her and the woman thing made it worse. She is sorry excuse for a woman and we have much better examples than her to represent us.

Hillary for Prison 2016 and beyond. Take the keys and lock her lying butt up!
I agree, as bad as Trump is, Hillary is nearly as bad. She has proven over and over again she's a near total incompetent.

Old 03-13-2016, 06:07 PM

5,045 posts, read 7,424,034 times
Trump will get more "payback time" when more people start paying him back for his lies and hate-mongering.

No matter how he meant "It's payback time," no reasonable person trusts anything he says. So it doesn't matter what he meant by it. He does not mean what he says and doesn't even know how to say what me means. His responses during debates show that he is clueless and reverts to insults when the topic goes over his head. I can understand wanting to support an outsider, but I wouldn't even trust this man to do my taxes much less run the country and be Commander in Chief.

Even if he gets the most delegates, it is unlikely the party will allow him to get the nomination. I can think of no one so hated by both parties. Unreal!

Old 03-13-2016, 06:13 PM

26,513 posts, read 15,092,794 times
"We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us" - Trump is unhinged.

Old 03-13-2016, 06:14 PM

5,045 posts, read 7,424,034 times
Latest Gallup poll shows Trump's unfavorable rating at 63% with only 30% favorable nationwide. That alone is "Not presidential." Obama's approval rating is going up and he is now thanking Trump because Trump is making him look good!

Old 03-14-2016, 04:05 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,441,601 times
Quote:
The difference is that Trump doesn't even try -- or even care if he's telling the truth. That's why he broke the record of false statements, with FactCheck.org
No sensible person cares what factcheck.org says.

It is a nutcase lib organization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
....I have a far greater chance of being hit by lightning than being the victim of a terror attack.
Tell that to the victims of the Boston bombers and the San Bernardino attackers.

Quote:
Just what the heck are people like you thinking? Are you terrified, scared and paranoid or what? I can be pretty scared while in the USA in a sketchy part of Chicago or St. Louis but it ain't terrorists I'm worried about. The country has just monster problems that need to be solved. Issues that could destroy the nation from with in and yet....... Terrorism is the BIG BOOGYMAN.
Even if that's true, that's no reason to want to let Muslims who might be terrorists into the country.

By your own reckoning, we already have enough problems as it is.

Liberal "logic" -- FAIL.

Quote:
When was it when the USA lost it's spine? It's a darn good thing we had a completely different America during the extreme threat of a world wide Nazism. Those people put their lives on the line for freedom without a lot of whining, moaning and crying. There was a real threat then not some inept criminals blowing up a few things here and there.
Blah, blah, blah.

Actually, ordinary Americans DID NOT want to to go to Europe and fight Hitler. Studs Terkel wrote a good book about that.

Why don't you study history, and then get back to us?

Quote:
But you seem to have no problem with....

*** Hillary telling the families of the Americans killed in Benghazi that the attack was caused by a video when she knew that it wasn't.

*** Hillary claiming she was shot at in Sarajevo when she wasn't.

Guess what?

We don't care about Trump's occasional misstatements and exaggerations.

Any more than you care about Hillary's lies, or Marco Rubio lying when he told Floridians he would stop amnesty, or Ted Cruz lying when he told Iowa voters that Dr. Carson had dropped out of the race, or Bernie lying when he said in an interview that it was the Koch Brothers -- not him -- that wanted open borders and then turned around and said he wouldn't do a thing to stop illegal immigration and massive legal immigration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
Trump will get more "payback time" when more people start paying him back....I can think of no one so hated by both parties. Unreal!
That's exactly why we love him.

File under "Clip-a Cluepon."

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
Latest Gallup poll shows Trump's unfavorable rating at 63% with only 30% favorable nationwide. That alone is "Not presidential." Obama's approval rating is going up and he is now thanking Trump because Trump is making him look good!
Hillary's approval rating stinks as well.

But the difference between her and Trump is that Trump is attracting independents and Democrats, while both Bernie and Hillary can't even attract a lot of Democrat voters. The numbers prove it.

And, by the way, Bernie supporters:

"Wall Street" Hillary has all the super-delegates -- so Bernie the Commie is not going to win no matter what!

Old 03-14-2016, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Two points, for someone you think is a "token candidate," he's both getting a lot of delegates, raising a lot of money and getting Mrs. Clinton rattled.
Hillary has the super-delegates.

There is no way Bernie can win unless Hillary is given a criminal referral by the FBI and drops out of the race.

Quote:
Second, unlike the Republican side, both of our candidates are competent and I can accept either as president.
Yah, shoor thing!

Old 03-14-2016, 05:27 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I can guess who will be first against the wall in a Trump Presidency. Hopefully other countries will take our refugees.
I hope so too. Most of those promising to leave are among the most ignorant, hate filled idiots in this country. We will be better off without them. Maybe Mexico will return the favor for all the moochers they send here.

Old 03-14-2016, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I hope so too. Most of those promising to leave are among the most ignorant, hate filled idiots in this country. We will be better off without them. Maybe Mexico will return the favor for all the moochers they send here.
Exactly.

The most offensive thing about these anti-Trump people is that they DON'T leave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections