Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2016, 03:35 PM

16,097 posts, read 10,762,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

They have not treated Trump fairly.....
Trump gets what he gives and then whines about it. If there is a 'spoiled brat' in the equation it is Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Let's be realistic here for one second.

I think it is safe to safe that Kasich will suspend his campaign pretty soon. I don't see how he can continue to fund it.

So the fight would be between Cruz and Trump. Both of them have low probability of winning against Hilary as of now. So why would they not choose Trump?

This is just republican drama. Trump theatrics. Nonsense.
If the GOP is as dead set on barring Donny as claimed, surely there's a slush fund somewhere that can sustain Kasich's campaign.

NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
The sheet wearers are from the DNC. They formed the KKK to keep blacks from exercising their voting rights after Reconstruction.
Lie. They formed to keep their wives and daughters from being raped and murdered. It is time to stop redoing history just because ya'll won the war. Time to own up to what a mean bunch you are.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:36 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,975,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
If the GOP is as dead set on barring Donny as claimed, surely there's a slush fund somewhere that can sustain Kasich's campaign.
They won't. It's all BS. They want Trump to win. It's not like many of us didn't see that Rubio was gonna quit after Florida.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:37 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I KNOW that, DC, you're missing the point completely. "Apparently they are" is said in a very, very sarcastic tone.
Well, whoooooosh..., went right over my head. I'm too darn tired today. Sorry.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:39 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,842,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I find it ironic that Trump wants to say that after saying protesters were thugs just this past weekend... I guess he is a typical conservative, only is for something when it benefits him.

He's NOT a CONSERVATIVE!!* He is running with an R after his name. That is TWO different things!

* Stated like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo

Old 03-16-2016, 03:39 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
hmm i don't like it- he is used to talking to intelligent high end rich people in a board room- and having his way- he is asking to bend the rules and if not-- suffer the consequences of a mob? He can talk to most people and they get what he is saying, but many already digging up the pitch forks and making flaming bottles of soot.
They are thinking about making new rules to beat Trump and you say he is bending the rules. Believe you got that backwards since the rules have been in place since 1976.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:40 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,975,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Lie. They formed to keep their wives and daughters from being raped and murdered. It is time to stop redoing history just because ya'll won the war. Time to own up to what a mean bunch you are.
Ahh, I love the deep South. For many years of my life I thought you guys were just comedy characters until I visited the lovely states of Alabama, Mississippi and Northern Florida. No wonder Trump does so well in your states.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:43 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,842,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
And didn't Hitler make similar threats?
Nope. 1930's Germany is not the same as 2016 America. Hitler rose to power as a result of a leadership vacuum when Weimar fell.

Hitler promised to end the thuggery. Instead, he merely replaced the thugs and controlled the replacements.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:44 PM

409 posts, read 258,883 times
The thought of the Chump cult getting pepper sprayed is somewhat exciting, I have to admit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections