Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2016, 08:02 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,944,919 times

Advertisements

Hillary really only looks good next to an unhinged racist reality TV star that has received over $1 Billion in free advertising-fear mongering-thanks to our monopolized Media. I don't understand why anyone would qualify/support Hillary's foreign policy experience-she is more hawkish than even Obama, and often mentions Henry "the devil himself" Kissinger as her mentor. She has also received more funding from war corporations-the defense industry-than any other candidate.

As an Anti-War liberal and Independent I could never vote for Hillary. She has facilitated weapons deals to tyrannical countries like Saudi Arabia-after donations to the Clinton Foundation.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...nton-more.html

"
Military men are
just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."
Quote by Henry Kissinger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCjQbTEuoDU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 08:36 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Hillary really only looks good next to an unhinged racist reality TV star that has received over $1 Billion in free advertising-fear mongering-thanks to our monopolized Media. I don't understand why anyone would qualify/support Hillary's foreign policy experience-she is more hawkish than even Obama, and often mentions Henry "the devil himself" Kissinger as her mentor. She has also received more funding from war corporations-the defense industry-than any other candidate.

As an Anti-War liberal and Independent I could never vote for Hillary. She has facilitated weapons deals to tyrannical countries like Saudi Arabia-after donations to the Clinton Foundation.
Ok, so vote for an unhinged racist reality TV star that has received over $1 Billion in free advertising-fear mongering-thanks to our monopolized Media. Because that makes more sense?

Old 03-17-2016, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Ok, so vote for an unhinged racist reality TV star that has received over $1 Billion in free advertising-fear mongering-thanks to our monopolized Media. Because that makes more sense?
Not at all-third party all the way! Clinton shouldn't need little ol me to vote for her really.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:41 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Not at all-third party all the way! Clinton shouldn't need little ol me to vote for her really.
Wouldn't it be a good idea to know who is running third party before committing?

Old 03-17-2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Wouldn't it be a good idea to know who is running third party before committing?
I've voted Jill Stein in the past-it should be her or Gary Johnson-both of whom I respect.

And
-with Jill Stein we get a two-for-one, first female and first Jewish President.

If someone like Cruz or even Paul Ryan is in striking distance of Hillary, I'll have to seriously consider voting for her.

I'm just not concerned with Trump.

Old 09-02-2016, 03:55 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
And, apparently, months later, it isn't getting any better. If you don't like crowds, you don't have to worry about finding a seat at a Clinton rally!

Hillary INSTANTLY Humiliated When THIS Photo Of Her 'Veterans Rally' Surfaced

I knew there was still patriotism in our country!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections