Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2016, 09:03 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You didn't ask me but here's a link to 9 racist things he's done including getting sued for not renting to blacks, failing to disown the KKK for several days after their endorsement, condoning the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester and he's a huge Birther.

Here Are 9 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

This is a list of Red Herrings. i.e. Calling him a racist because he got tripped up by a TV Pundit. It's nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2016, 09:06 AM

2,491 posts, read 2,681,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Because he has not said anything racist. When asked for a racist quote, there is always silence.
There seems to be two types of Trumpets.
Those that love Trump because he is a racist.
And those that ignore all the evidence that he is a racist.
We know which one you are.

Old 04-15-2016, 09:08 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Starting a post with insult isn't a sign that you have convincing argument. But here is a good debate on the subject. (for those who truly want to know)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF6DjwYoi5U

Old 04-15-2016, 09:31 AM

2,491 posts, read 2,681,174 times
Quote:
Starting a post with insult isn't a sign that you have convincing argument.

The irony of a Trumpet complaining about insults is rich.
Don's only consistent campaign strategy has been to insult everyone.

I tell you what, when Don Chump quits insulting everyone, I will quit insulting those that are
so ignorant that they support a failed reality show host for POTUS.

Old 04-16-2016, 03:34 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You are incorrect in regards to the assertion that it is B.S. that trump took out a full page ad...

Donald Trump and the Central Park Five - The New Yorker

from the link
"in early May, 1989, Donald Trump took out a full-page ad in the Daily News to say what he thought he knew about the case....And his headline suggested what ought to be done with them:
BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY.
BRING BACK OUR POLICE!"

It just took a quick google search to come up with the information. Uninformed much?

So what?

What does that have to do with racism?

Old 04-16-2016, 03:40 AM

Quote:
I asked you to provide a quote that proves he is a racist. It's a simple question but one you can't answer. You accuse him of being a racist, so it's your burden to prove.

And might I ask, who is it that you support? Do you hold them to the same "test"?
Hillary called black criminals "super-predators," but no one said she was racist.

When Trump calls illegal aliens who commit crimes in this country (including murder and rape) a serious problem, he is of course accused by the liberals of being racist.

Liberals are nothing but hypocrites -- and tiresome, brain-dead bores, I would add.

Quote:
Thank you! I don't expect any of the trump followers to respond to your post, tho. They ignore anything that has facts that disagree with their perception of how things are supposed to be in their universe.
Your post has already been responded to and debunked -- like all of your posts in this forum.

Quote:
Those that love Trump because he is a racist.
And those that ignore all the evidence that he is a racist.
We know which one you are.
The only racists here are liberals who play the race card at every opportunity and support racist discrimination against whites -- as well as sexist discrimination against males.

Quote:
The irony of a Trumpet complaining about insults is rich.
Don's only consistent campaign strategy has been to insult everyone.
You deserve to be insulted, and should be insulted.

Old 04-16-2016, 08:47 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Wow! New poll shows 7 out of 10 hate Trump! But please tell us how he can win a general election again LOL.

Donald Trump shuffles campaign as poll shows 7 out of 10 don

I have no problem with Donald Trump. Why hasn't Bernie Sanders asked Donald Trump to release his transcripts when he spoke to the Big Banks of Wall Street?

Old 04-17-2016, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I have no problem with Donald Trump. Why hasn't Bernie Sanders asked Donald Trump to release his transcripts when he spoke to the Big Banks of Wall Street?
Good question!

LOL

Old 04-17-2016, 04:47 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,702,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Your post has already been responded to and debunked -- like all of your posts in this forum.

The only racists here are liberals who play the race card at every opportunity and support racist discrimination against whites -- as well as sexist discrimination against males.

You deserve to be insulted, and should be insulted.
This is the true appeal of trump to his followers...

don't let facts get in the way of their beliefs

racists are the people who call attention to racial discrimination

don't forget about how males are suffering

and, by all means, anyone who doesn't agree with you should be insulted.

Yeah, that will help get voters to vote for your guy.

Old 04-17-2016, 05:16 AM

Quote:
This is the true appeal of trump to his followers...

don't let facts get in the way of their beliefs

racists are the people who call attention to racial discrimination

don't forget about how males are suffering

and, by all means, anyone who doesn't agree with you should be insulted.

Yeah, that will help get voters to vote for your guy.
Nobody should be voting for anti-white racists and anti-male sexists (meaning liberals and leftists).

Especially not when they whine endlessly and hypocritically about racism and sexism.

Oh, and my claims ARE factually based -- unlike yours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections