Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2016, 04:42 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
This is why the GOP establishment is scared because they know they cannot run this man in a general election because it will be an all time disaster. I mean he's in danger of putting several GOP states in play come November
Both the GOP and the Democrooks have screwed America.

Good riddance to both of them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2016, 05:23 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,193,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
I honestly think she would whip Trump soundly in a debate. That's how willfully clueless he is.
Trump vs Palin would be an epic battle that would make Dumb and Dumber look like pure, unadulterated genius ...

Old 04-10-2016, 05:43 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Despite what the kool-aid drinkers say, Trump never came close to winning any of those debates. He was always the least informed person on stage.
Actually, he was the only candidate that was trying to answer the questions. Cruz couldn't stay on topic and I guess since accused of lying so many times, he just is trying to perfect not saying anything with a lot of words. Kasich, and I swear I can't hear again, gave the same speech about how he was the "savior" for Ohio. The others were irrelevant.

Trump has spoken more on the issues and unlike Obama has enough sense not to give great detail how he would handle some situations. He has also said that he would consult the "best", the military leaders, etc. which would go so much further than anything the others would consider doing since Cruz is the "anointed" one and Kasich is the "savior" of Ohio.

Trump is doing fine and support is growing daily. Let's face it, the reason he is disliked by some is a good one, since he has exposed the corruption and deception that they were trying to keep quiet. See, we consider that a good thing, to out the corruption and deception. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do and not care if it will make people dislike you. Doing the right thing has a price and many are not willing to pay it.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Actually, he was the only candidate that was trying to answer the questions. Cruz couldn't stay on topic and I guess since accused of lying so many times, he just is trying to perfect not saying anything with a lot of words. Kasich, and I swear I can't hear again, gave the same speech about how he was the "savior" for Ohio. The others were irrelevant.

Trump has spoken more on the issues and unlike Obama has enough sense not to give great detail how he would handle some situations. He has also said that he would consult the "best", the military leaders, etc. which would go so much further than anything the others would consider doing since Cruz is the "anointed" one and Kasich is the "savior" of Ohio.

Trump is doing fine and support is growing daily. Let's face it, the reason he is disliked by some is a good one, since he has exposed the corruption and deception that they were trying to keep quiet. See, we consider that a good thing, to out the corruption and deception. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do and not care if it will make people dislike you. Doing the right thing has a price and many are not willing to pay it.
Well said.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:53 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Actually, he was the only candidate that was trying to answer the questions. .

Seriously? In the debates I watched, and I did watch most of them, trump's answers were to say how great his ideas are, how someone said how great his ideas are, how well he is doing in polls, and to make fun of the others on stage. No substance there, just sound bites. Not much substance for any of them, actually, except for the odd moment, usually spoken by someone who later dropped out, and when kasich got a chance to speak. But, nobody is interested in substance in this election.

Old 04-11-2016, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Seriously? In the debates I watched, and I did watch most of them, trump's answers were to say how great his ideas are, how someone said how great his ideas are, how well he is doing in polls, and to make fun of the others on stage. No substance there, just sound bites. Not much substance for any of them, actually, except for the odd moment, usually spoken by someone who later dropped out, and when kasich got a chance to speak. But, nobody is interested in substance in this election.
Well, obviously, you didn't watch the debates or you're just making stuff up.

Most likely, you're just parroting what you've heard from others.

Old 04-11-2016, 06:13 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Well, if one doesn't have an understanding of economics, business and history, most of what Trump said just flies over one's head. I think is why so many were not able to understand how Trump has a comprehensive plan. They pick one single item out, which makes sense since most candidates get their one or two liners that they promote to draw people in but in the big picture, what they have presented is meaningless. Trump has building blocks that work together to "Make America Great Again".

If people don't have the "tools" to understand a comprehensive plan and how that works, I don't think we can blame Trump for that.

I would say the most disliked candidates are the liars, Cruz and Clinton.

Old 04-11-2016, 07:36 AM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Wow! New poll shows 7 out of 10 hate Trump! But please tell us how he can win a general election again LOL.

Donald Trump shuffles campaign as poll shows 7 out of 10 don
Trump is not a politician in the snse of hillary clinton as he never held elected office. Obama is the most disliked politician in history after demonstrating 7 years of unqualified failure.

Old 04-11-2016, 08:14 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Well, if one doesn't have an understanding of economics, business and history, most of what Trump said just flies over one's head. I think is why so many were not able to understand how Trump has a comprehensive plan. They pick one single item out, which makes sense since most candidates get their one or two liners that they promote to draw people in but in the big picture, what they have presented is meaningless. Trump has building blocks that work together to "Make America Great Again".

If people don't have the "tools" to understand a comprehensive plan and how that works, I don't think we can blame Trump for that.
You're right, his "comprehensive plans" which are comprised of: "I'm great! Everyone says I'm great! I'm also rich! I'll have the best people looking at the problems. Have you seen my poll numbers? Everyone loves me! I'm gonna make America great again!" is too complex for the rest of us to understand. Good thing there are Trumpies like you to explain to the rest of us how "deep and comprehensive" all his empty, childish blather really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer
Obama is the most disliked politician in history after demonstrating 7 years of unqualified failure.
Why would you flat out lie about something that is so easy to disprove? More than 50 percent of Americans approve of the job Obama has done.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama | Gallup Historical Data & Trends

When it comes to unfavorables, no one comes close to Trump. He's in a class all his own when it comes to being disliked.

Last edited by JAMS14; 04-11-2016 at 08:48 AM..

Old 04-11-2016, 08:36 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Trump is now the most disliked politician in modern times

With about 2 million votes and 2 hundred delegates more than his closest rival. So those losing to him must be hideous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections