Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 04:56 PM

451 posts, read 465,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No way Bill wants Hillary to win. It would mean too much attention put back on him.
Bingo. Could any man bear 4-8 years of being a white house pet for these evolutionary novel chodes? Bill wants her to lose so he can finally go back to Arkansas and have a beer, or that he just dies already if she wins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2016, 06:37 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
All true, but does being "non-violent" necessarily mean they aren't a menace to society? Bernie Madaoff is technically "non violent" and there are thousands like him on a much smaller scale. What do we do with them?
Bail them out with billions in taxpayers dollars. Well, they were actually on a much larger scale.

Old 04-10-2016, 08:03 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
But blacks are unqualified to complain about that? People just need to shut up and accept that?
I didn't say that. People are free to complain.

Quote:
We've addressed this. A large number are incarcerated for doing nothing more than you do. Did prohibition teach us nothing?
I'm sorry, did I at some point tell you I do and sell illegal substances?

Quote:
Despite the fact that I've argued well beyond that? If we made their actions that mirror your own, no longer illegal will the incarceration numbers fall?
Ok, come back when smoking and selling pot is legal. In the mean time, it's still not legal.

Quote:
If they smoke some pot they get arrested but you can get falling down drunk and all is fine. They get caught walking home with pot they are arrested. You walk home with a case of beer and all is fine.
Yup, and that's because pot is illegal and a case of beer isn't.

I'm sorry, is there a mental block that you have that prevent you from telling the difference between contraband and non-contraband?

Quote:
You may support it but far, far too often they were getting away with it. Why is it O.K. for you to have a problem with it but do nothing but others who want to do something are wrong?

It's O.K. to be against police corruption as long as you stay home and ease your conscience with alcohol?
It's easy. I stay out of trouble. Again, let me tell ya. It's remarkably simple to stay out of trouble with the law. It really is.

What is it with this alcohol thing you've been hounding? I haven't had a drink for at least 6 months. And even then, last time I had a drink I had may be half a beer. Has it occurred to you that not everyone is dependent on drugs to relax or enjoy their lives?

Sorry, I just don't feel anything for potheads and pot dealers.

Are you suggesting that I have to be a criminal sympathizer for me to be a real liberal?

Old 04-11-2016, 01:48 AM

3,843 posts, read 1,789,905 times
"By the time Mr. Clinton left office, crime had dropped to a 25-year low and the homicide rate had declined by more than 40 percent, according to F.B.I. data." (from the original poster's article.)

What's there to be sorry for, what he said was the truth.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:28 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,976,145 times
No worries, I don't think Hillary will not lose AA's support from his statements, and shouldn't lose them anyways.

Old 04-11-2016, 05:24 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I'm an East Asian American. My boyfriend is white, although he came from a white trash background (from his own words, not mine). I don't recall ever seeing any movement remotely close to an "East Asian Lives Matter" or "White Trash Lives Matter".

I stated earlier in the thread. I have a very simple solution for the BLM people. Stop smoking crack and dealing drugs and watch the AA incarceration rates plummet.

But blacks don't deal drugs at any higher rate than any one else

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rested-for-it/

Study: Whites More Likely to Abuse Drugs Than Blacks | TIME.com

When It Comes To Illegal Drug Use, White America Does The Crime, Black America Gets The Time

But they are getting arrested and put in prison at higher rates

Old 04-11-2016, 05:27 AM

The crime bill was signed because the clintons at the time and to this day still take money from private prisons

Marco Rubio and Hillary Clinton Accepted Almost the Same Amount of Prison Lobbyist Donations
Lol at because they cared about the black community

Old 04-11-2016, 05:28 AM

Lead: America's Real Criminal Element | Mother Jones

Yea lead dropped crime. Not locking people up.

Old 04-11-2016, 06:00 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Did I say they deal drugs at a higher rate than anyone else?

Do you dispute my simple solution?

Added by edit.

When we first came to America, my parents told all of us kids in order to get anything like white people we have to perform twice as hard. White people may be smiling at us and act all compassionate, but in the end they will never treat us as equal.

Instead of forming race riots and protest at rallies, we work twice as hard to beat them at their own game.

It's just the way things are. When you're the minority, you will never be treated equal by the dominant group.

Trying to outdo them by comparing crime rates is a terrible way toward equality.

Last edited by MetroWord; 04-11-2016 at 06:09 AM..

Old 04-11-2016, 06:26 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Are you suggesting that I have to be a criminal sympathizer for me to be a real liberal?
You need to understand the problem which you obviously do not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections