Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 08:08 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,347,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Anyone who votes for Hillary is a "Yellow Dog Democrat."

They'd vote for a yellow dog for President, if that was the Democratic nominee.
Bernie supporters will flock to Trump and Johnson. They hate Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 08:09 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,453,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That must make Drumpf an orange dog.

Or something...
make fun of the situation but Hillary has caused and supported death and hunger for millions across the world in south America, Yemen, Africa, Hati, and more. There is no excuse for her actions.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:11 PM

244 posts, read 181,418 times
Hillary stands for business as usual.

At first I really wanted to like Trump but I just can't get past his inability to put together a proper sentence, apparent ignorance about pretty much everything and his endless appeal to the lowest impulses of human nature, such as fear and hate. Having spent hours watching videos of his rallies and speeches, I also concluded that he is a perpetually angry, self absorbed and an emotionally unstable individual. In my opinion, Trump can only bring chaos to my country and the world.

I happen to believe that Clinton's business as usual is a much better path than Trump's chaos. The choice between the two is crystal clear to me and I will vote most eagerly.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candalf View Post
Hillary stands for business as usual.

At first I really wanted to like Trump but I just can't get past his inability to put together a proper sentence, apparent ignorance about pretty much everything and his endless appeal to the lowest impulses of human nature, such as fear and hate. Having spent hours watching videos of his rallies and speeches, I also concluded that he is a perpetually angry, self absorbed and an emotionally unstable individual. In my opinion, Trump can only bring chaos to my country and the world.

I happen to believe that Clinton's business as usual is a much better path than Trump's chaos. The choice between the two is crystal clear to me and I will vote most eagerly.
look at older footage before June 2015, trump speaks clearly. that is a campaign tactic he has used

Old 06-07-2016, 08:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,592,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
make fun of the situation but Hillary has caused and supported death and hunger for millions across the world in south America, Yemen, Africa, Hati, and more.
Bold talk.

Prove it.

Quote:
There is no excuse for her actions.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Bernie supporters will flock to Trump and Johnson. They hate Hillary.
No...

You hate Hillary.

January 20th will be a tough day for you.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Bold talk.

Prove it.

Thanks for sharing.

she sells arms to the Saudis as they bomb and kill children (and adults) in Yemen. wants to spend tax payer money to take out Assad and cause Syria to fall deeper into chaos. Supports increasing thousands of drone strike operations we have through out Africa while continually supporting dictators in the region despite have double standards else where. wants to increase military build up in eastern Europe continuing economic pain in Ukraine through Latvia rather than work with Russia simply because companies like Boeing and Virgin Atlantic who fund her campaign will make more money off the government contracts. Lobby's for lower standards of living across south and central America to help boost cheap labor for US companies manufacturing there destroying thousands to millions of lives despite claiming she fights for the people. I hope you care enough to change your vote

Old 06-07-2016, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
she sells arms to the Saudis as they bomb and kill children (and adults) in Yemen.
What?

Prove it.
Quote:
wants to spend tax payer money to take out Assad and cause Syria to fall deeper into chaos. Supports increasing thousands of drone strike operations we have through out Africa while continually supporting dictators in the region despite have double standards else where. wants to increase military build up in eastern Europe continuing economic pain in Ukraine through Latvia rather than work with Russia simply because companies like Boeing and Virgin Atlantic who fund her campaign will make more money off the government contracts. Lobby's for lower standards of living across south and central America to help boost cheap labor for US companies manufacturing there destroying thousands to millions of lives despite claiming she fights for the people. I hope you care enough to change your vote
You don't seem to grasp what proof is.

Saying something doesn't make it true. You're posting lots of really serious allegations.

Back it up or it's BS.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:44 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,981,442 times
because she is the best candidate

Old 06-07-2016, 09:29 PM

5,056 posts, read 7,444,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post
Is that why Hillary is so popular with the black voters and won the southern states?

Obama paid for her gas the way Trump will build your wall. Same difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections