Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 11:43 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times

Advertisements

Is this why Sanders met with Obummer? Is this why Sanders has not conceeded the race yet?

Could we be seeing a Sanders-Warren ticket? Hmmm...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 11:47 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,144 times
A Sanders-Warren ticket would make more sense that HRC-Warren. However, HRC is not going to drop out even if she is indicted. She will need to be physically removed from office if she is convicted while she is President (if she wins).

Old 06-10-2016, 12:02 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,277,553 times
I see you have read the theory on r/sandersforpresident.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:16 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
A Sanders-Warren ticket would make more sense that HRC-Warren. However, HRC is not going to drop out even if she is indicted. She will need to be physically removed from office if she is convicted while she is President (if she wins).
I am hoping the American people wake up and not stand for such blatant injustice. Why are we permitting this?!

Old 06-10-2016, 12:21 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,277,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I am hoping the American people wake up and not stand for such blatant injustice. Why are we permitting this?!
Because the GOP fails to understand that most people don't really care about scandals. Their effect on elections is blown out of proportion. That's not even considering the fact that people know what the Clintons are like. They long ago made up their opinions on them. Adding a new scandal to the mix isn't likely going to budge them. Basically running the same campaign that they tried in 1996 isn't going to yield any different results. This election will be won on the issues.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:26 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,102,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
But, but, but she is a woman and isn't it about time?

Clinton supporters keep repeating that with their ears and eyes covered. There could be no other reason.

I still think Obama told Bernie to drop out, Bernie told Obama to go fly a kite and Obama endorsed Hillary to get even.

I think Bernie is smart enough to see the "writing on the wall". He is going to budge (Go Bernie) because he promised to stay in to the convention and unlike, Hillary, I believe Sanders is a man of his word. I also thinks he knows or highly suspects the plan.

Hillary is in deep poo-poo and there is no denying it. Bernie can see this. They want Bernie to concede before the convention so that they can move FeelThemUp Biden into the nomination and shuttle Hillary under the bus.

So, I would say it is going to be hard to call. Bernie is wise to stay in but it is foiling their plan.

Wouldn't be cool if Bernie did get the nomination. I know, I know, some of his ideas are a little pie in the sky but he would have to hammer things out with Congress. Bernie is patriotic and is running for the country, not for his own purposes.

I don't see how they can possibly nominate anyone but Sanders and survive if Hillary gets what is due her. I could tell the first time I saw Bernie that he was not a quitter!

Old 06-10-2016, 12:30 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,978,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Because the GOP fails to understand that most people don't really care about scandals. Their effect on elections is blown out of proportion. That's not even considering the fact that people know what the Clintons are like. They long ago made up their opinions on them. Adding a new scandal to the mix isn't likely going to budge them. Basically running the same campaign that they tried in 1996 isn't going to yield any different results. This election will be won on the issues.
The problem is, this is not a "scandal". It is a criminal investigation by the FBI. Why is that so hard to understand? It is not a republican witch hunt against the poor old Clintons. Again, I repeat, this is a FBI criminal investigation.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:33 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,335 times
So, let me get this straight. You say Obama and his cabinet are absolutely corrupt, but somehow they would conduct a thorough, fair investigation of the presumptive Democratic nominee and return an indictment just in time for the general election. Yeah.

Mick

Old 06-10-2016, 12:33 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,102,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
The problem is, this is not a "scandal". It is a criminal investigation by the FBI. Why is that so hard to understand? It is not a republican witch hunt against the poor old Clintons. Again, I repeat, this is a FBI criminal investigation.
And, Judge Jeanine breaks it down for them: Judge Jeanine Asks How Hillary Can Be So Sure She Won't Be Indicted | Fox News Insider

Whether it was stupidity, negligence/incompetence or just her standard "above the law", they got the goods on her now, and we are waiting to see what they are going to do about it.

Bernie is a smart man to stick around.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:34 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,466,408 times
I thought all along biden. I think he's been waiting in the wings for an indictment, expecting it, and getting ready for his moment to jump in since he said he "wasn't" running. I think that was all a script.

And to me it doesn't matter if the king controls his AG to not charge the queen which I think will happen if the fbi suggests indictment. The fact is if the fbi recommends an indictment, I don't think the queen would be able to win and I'm sure they will replace her. The hilbots will vote for her of course but the independents I think will have more sense and wouldn't vote for a person if the fbi recommends indictment.

Last edited by stevek64; 06-10-2016 at 12:43 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections