Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 06:32 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,022,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
If it does give him a boost in the polls, it goes to show that there are many people out there who will vote for just anybody, no matter who that person is or how inexperienced they are for the job.
Yeah, you're right. Look at all the people who voted for Obama---not once but twice

Old 06-12-2016, 06:35 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
YAY!! 50 dead people will give Trump a bump in the polls! Go Trump!

Disgusting.
Clearly you miss the entire point---I suspect it's deliberate on your part.

Whatever bump he gets, it's not specifically because innocent people died. It's because he warned of more attacks coming and his calls for better vetting of Muslim immigrants went unheeded. Yes, the shooter was born here. However, far too many Muslims who are the children of immigrants are becoming radicalized. And you aren't concerned that this is happening?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:39 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Clearly you miss the entire point---I suspect it's deliberate on your part.

Whatever bump he gets, it's not specifically because innocent people died. It's because he warned of more attacks coming and his calls for better vetting of Muslim immigrants went unheeded. Yes, the shooter was born here. However, far too many Muslims who are the children of immigrants are becoming radicalized. And you aren't concerned that this is happening?
No matter how you try to spin it, this thread is a disgrace. Not all of the bodies have even been identified yet and the OP is talking about how this will benefit Trump. I'm sorry if you can't see how distasteful that is, but it comes as no surprise.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:40 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,293,144 times
Disgraceful OP.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:44 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,178,951 times
Trump hasn't shown any leadership. What he has shown is how he thinks every event is about him. "Congrats to him" because something happened. That's Trump's leadership. Would he cheer if another plane crashed?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:44 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,947 times
Obama made a good point about gun laws. The shooter would have felt bad buying a gun that was illegal, and it probably would not have happened if guns were banned.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:47 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,475,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No matter how you try to spin it, this thread is a disgrace. Not all of the bodies have even been identified yet and the OP is talking about how this will benefit Trump. I'm sorry if you can't see how distasteful that is, but it comes as no surprise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Disgraceful OP.
And you seriously don't think that ANY politician behind the scenes wouldn't be "strategizing" over instances like this, including I bet your beloved person you're going to vote for/defend all the time? yes, that indeed is "distasteful" and "disgraceful". I indeed agree with you. But it's also called politics.

So given the both of your disgust and disgrace, why do you vote at all since I'm sure you know(I sure hope you know!) how ugly politics is in turning tragic events like this into opportunity behind the scenes?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:50 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,293,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
And you seriously don't think that ANY politician behind the scenes wouldn't be "strategizing" over instances like this, including I bet your beloved person you're going to vote for/defend all the time? yes, that indeed is "distasteful" and "disgraceful". I indeed agree with you. But it's also called politics.

So given the both of your disgust and disgrace, why do you vote at all since I'm sure you know(I sure hope you know!) how ugly politics is in turning tragic events like this into opportunity behind the scenes?

Because I will do whatever the hell I can to keep that evil orangutan away from the presidency.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:53 PM

27,668 posts, read 16,160,831 times
Quote:
Because I will do whatever the hell I can to keep that evil orangutan away from the presidency.
but you approve of the chimp that is responsible for the rise of isis?

Old 06-12-2016, 06:53 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,475,034 times
Quote:
You deflected my question/point. But you answered it ever so clearly in a most sexist/angry manner. Thank You for having the courage to post that. It speaks on so many levels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections