Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 07:03 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,687 times

Advertisements

[quote=nmnita;44392638]What are you talking about? Do you expect him to stay quiet or would you want him to ignore what happened?[/QUote

He is incapable of staying quiet but should have shown some class and dignity of which he has neither.

Pathetic and it won't work.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:03 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,088,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
What are you talking about? Do you expect him to stay quiet or would you want him to ignore what happened?
I expect him to make a statement of condolence to the families, offer prayers and support, and leave it that that. Instead, Trump did what Trump always does, he made it all about HIM.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:07 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post

He is incapable of staying quiet but should have shown some class and dignity of which he has neither.

Pathetic and it won't work.

American voters took note.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:03 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,530,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I agree. This might not have happened if guns were illegal. The shooter would probably not as gone as far as breaking the law to get a gun.
You could be right, no guns, no shooting, so I guess the alternative is to do what a terrorist does in countries that prohibit guns. Strap on a suicide vest! But we could outlaw those too, right?

Old 06-12-2016, 08:20 PM

22,484 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I expect him to make a statement of condolence to the families, offer prayers and support, and leave it that that. Instead, Trump did what Trump always does, he made it all about HIM.
https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/?fref=nf

From the link:

Horrific incident in Orlando, Florida. Praying for all the victims & their families. When will this stop? When will we get tough, smart & vigilant?

--------------------------------------------

Old 06-12-2016, 08:20 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,978,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Exactly. His narcissism has no limits. He was thrilled that people were congratulating him. When someone says something nice about Trump like Putin did, he loses all objectivity and rationality. The same thing happens when someone goes against Trump. Remember how irrational he got with Megyn Kelly? He probably has a borderline personality disorder.

I think republican donors need to force Trump to "delete his Twitter account" but then again it's not like Trump can delete his mouth or his inflated ego.

Therapists Confirm Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ality-disorder

Old 06-12-2016, 08:31 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,634,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/?fref=nf

From the link:

Horrific incident in Orlando, Florida. Praying for all the victims & their families. When will this stop? When will we get tough, smart & vigilant?

--------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Exactly. His narcissism has no limits. He was thrilled that people were congratulating him. When someone says something nice about Trump like Putin did, he loses all objectivity and rationality. The same thing happens when someone goes against Trump. Remember how irrational he got with Megyn Kelly? He probably has a borderline personality disorder.

I think republican donors need to force Trump to "delete his Twitter account" but then again it's not like Trump can delete his mouth or his inflated ego.

Therapists Confirm Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ality-disorder
Looks like your liberal whining was all for naught.....but dont worry, Im sure you find something else to complain about..maybe you can blame Trump for the Irish potato famine..or how about claiming Trump burned witches at the stake during the Salem witch trials..

Old 06-12-2016, 08:37 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,978,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Looks like your liberal whining was all for naught.....but dont worry, Im sure you find something else to complain about..maybe you can blame Trump for the Irish potato famine..or how about claiming Trump burned witches at the stake during the Salem witch trials..
Aren't you a creative one? Congratulations, Trump University has admitted you to their institution after reading this post. No need to send essays or letters or recommendations. Just bring your credit cards.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:39 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,602,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!
12:43 PM - 12 Jun 2016
What's wrong with that?
He was right. He is calling a spade a spade.

He's been right again and again yet he is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:42 PM

30,449 posts, read 19,211,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
By blatantly taking advantage of a national tragedy the Orange man, his repub puppet masters, and supporters have shown they are willing to stoop to new lows to take advantage of a horrific event, by putting forth a narrative that this is helpful to his campaign. Really?

Do you think the families of these poor kids are focused on this garbage tonight?
Yes pointing out the problem and offering a solution is so shameful.

I know liberals are emotional and not capable of thinking logically with their brain so we have to do it for you. You cannot do anything for those dead and you can sympathize or empathize with their families but the logical course of action is to try to prevent future events like this....try to understand we want a solution not an emotional wave and hand wringing while we await the next attack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections