Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 10:37 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,513,225 times

Advertisements

Trump's Campaign Against U.S. Constitution First Amendment continues....his list of banned media is growing leaps and bounds......heard earlier today that he had something like 8-10 different newspapers, blog sites, or reporters banned. So much for a free press in King Trump's Kingdom.

Washington Post ban is latest battle in Trump's war with the press - POLITICO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2016, 10:57 AM

26,017 posts, read 22,209,069 times
Again, I don't see what this has to do with the election. As a Trump supporter, I see this as his personal choice. I realize the liberals want to take away personal choices, but they haven't accomplished it YET.

The better Trump does, the more nonsense stories we get. Bring them on!

Old 06-14-2016, 11:03 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,707,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
I don't see a question there.
Neither do I.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:04 AM

68,351 posts, read 54,507,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Again, I don't see what this has to do with the election. As a Trump supporter, I see this as his personal choice. I realize the liberals want to take away personal choices, but they haven't accomplished it YET.

The better Trump does, the more nonsense stories we get. Bring them on!

The more nonsense Trump spews, the better the stories get!

There, fixed it for ya.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:08 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,065,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Freedom of the Press? Wasn't GOP for the Constitution? Ohh never mind..that only counts when the press is on your side :-) LOL

Trumpster will reign in ALL such coverage..as he does have a history of seeing anybody who disagrees or sues or threats to ....Just look what he did to that Judge who ruled against him? He's simply a thin-skinned personality to bullies in order to get his way..POTUS has checks and balances..unlike running a business..LOL
What he did has nothing to do with the Freedom of the Press or the constitution.

Quote:
Buc Fan posted
Trump's Campaign Against U.S. Constitution First Amendment continues....
What do you think Freedom of the Press in the 1st amendment means?

Last edited by Eeyore1954; 06-14-2016 at 11:19 AM..

Old 06-14-2016, 11:15 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,065,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Spin it any way you want but it's a childish move especially for someone who professes to be such a tough guy. He just showing himself to be the small little, thin skinned man that Lizzie keeps reminding us of.

I would ask him to put his big boy pants on, if he had a pair!
I don't know. The article that he was complaining about was pretty misleading instead of being an unfavorable article that had journalistic integrity.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:35 AM

4,078 posts, read 2,348,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump has become the Western Hemisphere's Putin.
Yep, he's the biggest p**sy Ive ever seen. Cant handle a newspaper and people think he can handle congress, ISIS or dictators around the world? LOL!!!

Old 06-14-2016, 11:39 AM

1,692 posts, read 1,963,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
The only GOP members you like are good losers...I get it. If Mitt was not a doormat well, you could have fooled me after the way he curled up in the fetal position after Candy Crowley, of all people, injected herself into the middle of his debate with Obama & lied for the dear leader.
Great example of conservadummy mindset at work. There is video - verifiable ACTUAL VIDEO - that backs up Obama and Crowley. And what WaPo says about Trump.

But it's a lie because you don't like it.

Oh well.

Old 06-14-2016, 11:45 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,987,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Yep, he's the biggest p**sy Ive ever seen. Cant handle a newspaper and people think he can handle congress, ISIS or dictators around the world? LOL!!!
He can't even a lousy reporter like Megyn Kelly what do you expect? He had to donate 1 million dollars to avoid facing her face to face.

Veterans to Trump: We’re not your Megyn Kelly shield
https://www.yahoo.com/news/veterans-...170202551.html

And don't forget this, Trump is so brave, no wonder he thinks McCain is a loser:

Quote:
according to one witness, when Maples, 26, walked out of Bonnie's, Ivana confronted her, demanding, "You *****, leave my husband alone." Trump, who was sitting within earshot putting on his skis, took off down the mountain. Wrong move: Ivana is an excellent skier; Donald is not. When the formidable Czech pushed off in hot pursuit, fascinated observers swear they saw her whip in front of Donald and then ski backwards down the slopes, wagging her finger in his face. http://www.people.com/people/archive...116915,00.html

Old 06-14-2016, 12:00 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,463,319 times
Good. It won't hurt him at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections