Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 06:59 PM

6,575 posts, read 6,748,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
Please post some link or verification that Obama pulled Fox credentials. They had reporters at every event. I think you are woefully confused.

Obama isn't responsible for questioning Faux News legitimacy. That started in the Bush Jr. era. Look that up. I haven't ever seen Obama whine about Faux. Laugh maybe, but not whine. Trump is the one who whines.
You are woefully confused. I said he tried to pull the FOX credentials, not that he did it. Read before you comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
AA clown? Are you talking about the leader of the free world who was elected twice to the most powerful position in the world. Also whose popularity will assure that HC is elected and then extends his legacy for another 4 but probably 8 years.

What have you done with your WP over the past 8 years?
Yup....talking about a bumbling fool who ruined the Middle East & backed the Muslim Brotherhood & ruined Libya...that guy ? Near zero economic growth in 7 years, 94 million Americans out of the work force, ten trillion dollars in debt....that's the guy.

Last edited by Brave Stranger; 06-13-2016 at 07:16 PM..

Old 06-13-2016, 07:07 PM

46,976 posts, read 26,026,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
You are woefully confused. I said he tried to pull the FOX credentials, not that he did it. Read before you comment.
When was this? There was a specific briefing (Feinberg) in 2010 where Fox was not invited (and that was rectified) but I don't recall any attempts at pulling Fox' credentials en bloc. Do you have a link?

Old 06-13-2016, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
When was this? There was a specific briefing (Feinberg) in 2010 where Fox was not invited (and that was rectified) but I don't recall any attempts at pulling Fox' credentials en bloc. Do you have a link?
That's the incident. If you remember....the rest of the press backed FOX & Obama backed off. Must give the rest of the press credit for that act.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:17 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,475,111 times
Press should boycott Mein Trumpf over his censoring the Post.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:25 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,587 times
Quote:
Yup....talking about a bumbling fool who ruined the Middle East & backed the Muslim Brotherhood & ruined Libya...that guy ? Near zero economic growth, ten trillion dollars in debt....that's the guy.
Think you are confused since BO has been cleaning up the mess that,WP's, Bush and Cheney left behind when they wet the bed and invaded Iraq based on bad intelligence with no exit strategy. That is what led to the current mess that is the middle east, but O still got us out of Iraq, and is getting us out of Afghanistan.

My guess is you were probably for the invasion, but BO voted against it while in the Senate. The entire mess is on Bush not Obama, but I also know there are a lot of dead terrorists since BO took office. He's hardly soft on terrorists as Trump and his other small frys like you would like to suggest.

Don't take my word for it ask Osama Bin Laden.

Get your facts straight and stop trying to rewrite history.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Think you are confused since BO has been cleaning up the mess that,WP's, Bush and Cheney left behind when they wet the bed and invaded Iraq based on bad intelligence with no exit strategy. That is what led to the current mess that is the middle east, but O still got us out of Iraq, and is getting us out of Afghanistan.

My guess is you were probably for the invasion, but BO voted against it while in the Senate. The entire mess is on Bush not Obama, but I also know there are a lot of dead terrorists since BO took office. He's hardly soft on terrorists as Trump and his other small frys like you would like to suggest.

Don't take my word for it ask Osama Bin Laden.

Get your facts straight and stop trying to rewrite history.
Thanks for guessing my stance on the war. Wrong. I did not vote for Bush 43 in 2004 & I have no use for the neocon trash , like Hillary, that voted for the war....remember ? Libya is all on Obama & Hillary as is Egypt....which you did not address, nor can you since Bush 43 had no connection to either mess. Here's my guess on you: you are a self-loathing white Beta male that is a member of a political party that hates your guts. Your political party hates you & your skin color & your sex.

Any white male who's a democrat is pathetic.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:39 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,993,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Wow, the press release from Trump sounded like it was written by a fifth grader. Some think it was directly from Trump and not written by his "press secretary".
Those do sound like the words of Herr Trumpenfuehrer.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Same oddball move Obama made going after FOX NEWS to pull their credentials. Plus 7 years of whining about FOX by Obama like a child.
I really think some of the Trumpies are confused. Obama isn't running for president this year, yet they keep bringing up things they believe he is, or has done, or will do, or might do, in discussions about the election.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:44 PM

I'm becoming more and more convinced that TRUMP is looking for a way out and is deliberately running his campaign into the ground.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections