Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 03:44 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,154,337 times

Advertisements

"Little Donny" in another of his childish temper tantrums has pulled the press credentials of the Washington Post from covering his campaign events. Wow, I guess the Post may have to close it doors now, as this will surely kill their circulation numbers.

How stupid a move is this, as there is an old adage that says, "don't get into an argument with someone that buys ink by the barrel"! Also last I checked the first amendment does cover something called freedom of the press does it not? I guess though because he is such a business genius, he can't let a little detail like the first amendment get in his way.

Just another glaring example of his pettiness, stupidity and smallness along with affirmation of the increasing evidence that he is not fit to lead a great nation like ours.

President's, Big people, and Leaders don't shrink from criticism, and pout when they receive it, but embrace it as a way to grow, develop and get better.

Besides Donald the 20 reporters they have on you has probably now increased to 40!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2016, 03:47 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,899,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
"Little Donny" in another of his childish temper tantrums has pulled the press credentials of the Washington Post from covering his campaign events. Wow, I guess the Post may have to close it doors now, as this will surely kill their circulation numbers.

How stupid a move is this, as there is an old adage that says, "don't get into an argument with someone that buys ink by the barrel"! Also last I checked the first amendment does cover something called freedom of the press does it not? I guess though because he is such a business genius, he can't let a little detail like the first amendment get in his way.

Just another glaring example of his pettiness, stupidity and smallness along with affirmation of the increasing evidence that he is not fit to lead a great nation like ours.

President's, Big people, and Leaders don't shrink from criticism, and pout when they receive it, but embrace it as a way to grow, develop and get better.

Besides Donald the 20 reporters they have on you has probably now increased to 40!
If he can't handle the American press he will never be able to handle the foreign press. He is so out of his element.

Old 06-13-2016, 03:48 PM

27,726 posts, read 16,236,484 times
Good for Trump... comPost needed to be sat in the corner.

Old 06-13-2016, 03:49 PM

286 posts, read 150,935 times
Another example of his childish temperament.
He says he supports the second amendment, those other amendments not so much.

Old 06-13-2016, 03:52 PM

68,356 posts, read 54,566,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
If he can't handle the American press he will never be able to handle the foreign press. He is so out of his element.

Or Congress!

Old 06-13-2016, 03:53 PM

68,356 posts, read 54,566,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlees View Post
Another example of his childish temperament.
He says he supports the second amendment, those other amendments not so much.
Well, in all fairness he seems to like the First that lets him hang with those two Corinthian dudes.

Old 06-13-2016, 03:57 PM

754 posts, read 487,980 times
I don't agree with it, but the WashPost has an agenda to defeat Trump anyway so I can't see him losing much over this.

Old 06-13-2016, 04:00 PM

30,385 posts, read 23,854,690 times
This is all the TDS has?

Still pales in comparison to a liar who deleted emails and lied through her teeth about having a private server in her bathroom, lied about having permission to have it, lied about Benghazi.

Yeah, keep whining about him pulling press credentials. At least he talked to the media...unlike the lying Hillary who should be wearing an orange jumpsuit right now.

Old 06-13-2016, 04:08 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,036,417 times
It seems he likes all the attention that the media gives him but when it's not flattering or it's unfair to him in his own small mind, he lashes out as if it's their fault and banishes them. So who is next? He's sending a signal that only those who say nice things get to cover him. I guess the truth really hurts to the thin and organed-skinned tough guy. Man, he claims to love the 2nd amendment but seems to hate the 1st?

Old 06-13-2016, 04:13 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,502,669 times
here's an article on the topic:

Donald Trump revokes Washington Post press credentials - Jun. 13, 2016
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections