Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 06:05 AM

33,610 posts, read 18,286,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
This will surely come as a surprise to many here, but a majority of Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump's reaction to the Orlando attack and of the proposed Muslim ban. Americans prefer responses given by Obama and Hillary. This is not good.

Gauging Americans' views on Orlando mass shooting - CBS News

Mick
CBS.. The Clinton BS news network.. Trump tells the truth.. Clinton BS is spouted on and on and on..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 06:27 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
As I said in the very beginning.

Thread Fail = CBS Bogus Poll Reported As Fact. This is Same Network Who Said That Trump wasn't "Real".

Bogus poll apparently calls 1000 random phone numbers around NYC. Finds 500 that disagree with Trump. This gets blown up to Majority of Americans.

This while every real issue of Hillary Clinton is completely ignored and made excuse for.

Old 06-16-2016, 06:37 AM

26,238 posts, read 22,408,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
As I said in the very beginning.

Thread Fail = CBS Bogus Poll Reported As Fact. This is Same Network Who Said That Trump wasn't "Real".

Bogus poll apparently calls 1000 random phone numbers around NYC. Finds 500 that disagree with Trump. This gets blown up to Majority of Americans.

This while every real issue of Hillary Clinton is completely ignored and made excuse for.
As we know, they use anything Trump to deflect from "every real issue of Hillary Clinton". I just don't see it working.

When the polls consistently said that Bernie was the only candidate to beat Trump and by 10 points, quite a margin, Clinton supporters poo-poo'd that.

There is a great amount of "deflection" from Hillary and those "real issues", but that can't last forever. Heard it will be a long, hot summer for Hillary. No doubt.

Most that have chosen Trump over Hillary have VERY solid, time-tested reasons for doing so. The ads may appeal to the low information voter and those who feel that what is between your legs is more important than what is between your ears.............

I suspect Hillary will pander to the Muslims. I still remember her photo dressed like a Muslim, you know, the women that cover themselves because if they are raped, they will be severely punished for it.

I have heard nothing but support for what Trump has said. Heard Obama running at the mouth this morning and thought "another nail in the coffin for the Dems".

Old 06-16-2016, 08:00 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,694,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I have heard nothing but support for what Trump has said.
Apparently, you have not been listening.

I think this says it all:

Quote:
"We do not have a nominee until after the convention," Senator Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., told the Associated Press.

Old 06-16-2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Apparently, you have not been listening.

I think this says it all:
Ahh. The same Associated Press that reported that Hillary had won the nomination when she hadn't. This to suppress Bernie's support.

You are right. It does says it all.

Old 06-16-2016, 08:17 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,176,424 times
Lol, everything here is an ad hominem attack against the media organizations.

Of course, as soon as a poll favorable to Mr. Trump is published, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be proudly displayed here as having been sourced from a reliable source. Y'all are too much.

Mick

Old 06-16-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Nope. Real issues were raised. You can't address them and now simply attack the messengers instead.

The poll is bogus.

Old 06-16-2016, 08:21 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,355,614 times
Quote:

Of course, as soon as a poll favorable to Mr. Trump is published, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will be proudly displayed here as having been sourced from a reliable source. Y'all are too much.

Mick
I am a big time Trump supporter. I don't know how anyone can think Trump will win. He is getting demolished. I was wrong... I thought he would do well against Hillary... but she beat him down in 1 month. It's pretty much over already. Unfortunately, people just dont like Trump at all.

Old 06-16-2016, 08:26 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,355,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope. Real issues were raised. You can't address them and now simply attack the messengers instead.

The poll is bogus.

I like Trump as much as you do. But he is getting pummeled. He is not going to be president. People do not like him...no matter what he does.

I don't understand the public's hatred of Trump. But it's there. You can't deny it. Trump is not going to win. The people like the democrats message a lot better unfortunately.

Old 06-16-2016, 08:27 AM

26,238 posts, read 22,408,737 times
I just came from "Great Debates" and "Politics" below not to mention having to listen to my husband's Chromebook going on this morning as he listened to various news sources and it just appears to me that Trump has gained support. He will gain more as people are educated about the reality rather than the spin by the liberal media who are hellbent on selecting not only the Democratic nominee but the POTUS. We all know the game unless we have our heads where the sun doesn't shine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections