Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 10:38 PM

4,710 posts, read 3,499,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetosave View Post
trump's getting killed. His numbers are plummeting. ..hillary rising. I don't get it. But obviously, people feel better with hillary. She will win.
lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 10:40 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,613,622 times
Come November, i hope you dejected Hillary-bots all move to Canada where bestiality is now legal. Fits right in with your values and morals.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:42 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,355,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
lol.
What's your opinion? Do you think Trump is gaining the support of American voters?

Old 06-16-2016, 12:22 AM

11,998 posts, read 13,003,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I don't know . . . . until last June Fox News offered a fair and balanced view, conservatives and Trump fans said.

Then, the Megyn Kelley feud came about, and all of sudden the Trump fans started calling Fox New biased mainstream media.

My takeaway from this is that anyone who has the galls to say anything unfavorable about Mr. Trump is "mainstream media".

Mick
That is a good thing LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
The righties have been whining about the press since Nixon. They're still angry over Watergate and the press's reporting on Vietnam. Some things never change. Reagan did the same thing but eventually learned to work with the press to his advantage. And that surely didn't involve banning nearly a dozen of them from covering him.
This is pretty ridiculous.

Old 06-16-2016, 01:55 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,620,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
Come November, i hope you dejected Hillary-bots all move to Canada where bestiality is now legal. Fits right in with your values and morals.
You sound angry. What's up? Something bothering you? Want to talk about it?

Old 06-16-2016, 05:36 AM

26,238 posts, read 22,408,737 times
I don't think the media being "dishonest and untrustworthy" is the real issue here, but that his competition the pathological liar Hillary Clinton is just that "dishonest and untrustworthy". Perhaps it is just the "sum" of what we, the Trump supporters, believe to be "dishonest and untrustworthy" in this campaign season.

Old 06-16-2016, 07:45 AM

7,479 posts, read 4,050,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I believe that is done in order to make themselves appear more credible and meaningful. Because the fact is the NY Times, the broadcast news networks, the WaPo, the WSJ are way more credible and trustworthy than those right wing websites that post whatever people email them. The tabs are notorious for bias and wrong info (in addition to horrible spelling and grammar), so nobody gives them much credibility.

You can always check reliability by reading their Terms and most of them say "not responsible or liable for the content" so they don't get sued.

The media only started to be mistrusted when Palin blamed them for all her own stupidity and candidates like Cruz and Trump realized they could use that to bolster support among the base.

I have mistrusted the media..... and the government way before palin........ever since Vietnam in 1971..........

Old 06-16-2016, 07:47 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,483,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
...why do they constantly post links to articles the media has written? If you are a Trump supporter, you obviously believe the media is biased and untrustworthy, but you believe EVERYTHING negative they say about Hillary Clinton? LOL! Pathetic.
Yeah like Cruz supporters think the media is honest. what a dolt of a disgruntled Cruz supporter's post. Give it a rest already, God isn't coming down to crown Cruz the new Jesus.

Old 06-16-2016, 07:47 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,814,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I don't know . . . . until last June Fox News offered a fair and balanced view, conservatives and Trump fans said
Got any proof of this?

Old 06-16-2016, 07:49 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,176,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
I can only observe that Canada is a great country and that bestiality is much much more prevalent in areas with high Trump support. Seriously. Ask Siri or Alexa.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections