Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 04:02 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,998,129 times

Advertisements

I can't believe any thinking person would trust Hillary with our national security, I would laugh if it were not so scary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 04:03 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,582,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I cannot believe how Hillary, with decades of scandal, corruption and lies, would even be considered a viable candidate for POTUS. It just boggles the mind how any decent American would vote for her.

I saw another thread on here were the liberals were proudly proclaiming that Trump only has 2% support from LGBT. Hillary, on the other hand has huge support for a woman who has taken tens, in not hundreds of millions of $$$ from countries that kill gay people on site. But theese same libs will berrate Trump for like 3 weeks because he didnt tip a cab driver back in 1973... WHAT IS GOING ON?
it'll be embarrassing to the GOP to lose to her, that's for sure....too bad the GOP candidate insulted practically every voting group in the country....time will tell, but now it looks like three in a row for the Dems in POTUS races

Old 06-17-2016, 04:06 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,248,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I cannot believe how Hillary, with decades of scandal, corruption and lies, would even be considered a viable candidate for POTUS. It just boggles the mind how any decent American would vote for her.

I saw another thread on here were the liberals were proudly proclaiming that Trump only has 2% support from LGBT. Hillary, on the other hand has huge support for a woman who has taken tens, in not hundreds of millions of $$$ from countries that kill gay people on site. But theese same libs will berrate Trump for like 3 weeks because he didnt tip a cab driver back in 1973... WHAT IS GOING ON?

Even the chemically stupid have to have representation...

Old 06-17-2016, 04:25 PM

26,140 posts, read 22,322,996 times
It's simple. With Trump, they have nothing compared to all the crap on Hillary, so that he threw spitballs in grade school had to be blown out of proportion to deflect from Hillary emails. That's why they do it, but their logic escapes me. It obviously has not worked.

Since these last couple of weeks, Hillary's butt hit the fan, and we see the same thread topics 3 to 5 times trying to fill up space. The media is talking about Hillary compromising the security of our country and her supporters yammer on about the size of Trump's hands - I know where their heads are with this and, I guess they think the economics, jobs, security and healthcare in or of our country is one big joke.

Obviously, trying to use facts or logics just fall on deaf ears with Hillary's supporters. If they are devoted, why aren't they out there saving her $15 an hour over having the paid protesters.

Well, it is summer and the kiddies are out of school.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:32 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,252,786 times
I don't get it either OP. I feel like you do; the word is astounded. Who are these people I call fellow Americans? I would not want to share a planet with them.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:33 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,252,786 times
In addition I believe a lot of the polls are fudged. If you look at facts, Democratic voter turnout is down 30%, while Republican is up 60%. This does not account for all of the Independents and Democrats who wanted to vote for Trump but could not in the closed primary season.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:59 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,666,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It's simple. With Trump, they have nothing compared to all the crap on Hillary, so that he threw spitballs in grade school had to be blown out of proportion to deflect from Hillary emails. That's why they do it, but their logic escapes me. It obviously has not worked.

Since these last couple of weeks, Hillary's butt hit the fan, and we see the same thread topics 3 to 5 times trying to fill up space. The media is talking about Hillary compromising the security of our country and her supporters yammer on about the size of Trump's hands - I know where their heads are with this and, I guess they think the economics, jobs, security and healthcare in or of our country is one big joke.

Obviously, trying to use facts or logics just fall on deaf ears with Hillary's supporters. If they are devoted, why aren't they out there saving her $15 an hour over having the paid protesters.

Well, it is summer and the kiddies are out of school.
REP +1
Since i cant add to your rep!

Old 06-17-2016, 05:03 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,582,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
I can't believe any thinking person would trust Hillary with our national security, I would laugh if it were not so scary.
just testament to just how bad her GOP opponent is.......that we'd trust her over that dufus

Old 06-17-2016, 05:06 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,988,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
just testament to just how bad her GOP opponent is.......that we'd trust her over that dufus
Meanwhile the Democrats are at the helm when terrorist attack after terrorist attack occurs. There's no easy fix for stupidity.

Old 06-17-2016, 05:07 PM
JRR

8,235 posts, read 5,740,306 times
I find it rather amazing that the Republicans had a wonderful opportunity to do away with Hillary once and for all. But instead of doing the logical thing and nominating someone who could defeat her, they give in to the fear and anger segment and nominate one of the few that probably will not be able to win the general election. Then they state over and over again that they can't understand why anyone would vote for Hillary.

They just insisted in apparently snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. And then keep complaining about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections