Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is relevant when deciding who to vote for?
Their religion 3 20.00%
Their gender/race 1 6.67%
Their personal dating/love lives 4 26.67%
Their eloquence/tact 4 26.67%
Only their political stances/past political actions 13 86.67%
How long they've been in politics (regardless of how well/badly they did) 1 6.67%
Their non-political professional/business background 3 20.00%
Their popularity in your social circles/area 0 0%
Straight ticket voter, you alwaya vote for the party you belong to. 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 03:52 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,722,166 times

Advertisements

The POLL says :Only their political stances/past political actions

The glassy eyed cult followers of crooked Hillary aren't farely/fairly represented.

farely

The act of accidentally vomiting or puking on yourself, usually while under heavy influence of alcohol and/or drugs. Common condition of crooked Hillary supporters. Good for laundry soap salesmen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2016, 05:47 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,171,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

The glassy eyed cult followers of crooked Hillary aren't farely/fairly represented.

farely

The act of accidentally vomiting or puking on yourself, usually while under heavy influence of alcohol and/or drugs. Common condition of crooked Hillary supporters. Good for laundry soap salesmen.
Quoi ?

Old 06-24-2016, 06:26 AM

26,091 posts, read 22,287,280 times
I didn't fit in any particular category in the poll. I looked at all the candidates, except Clinton, since she is proven liability with a horrific background.

Though I support Trump, there were others I could have supported. I was looking at the core issues and who was willing to talk about them. Core issues with our country fighting a losing battle, maybe not fighting at all, are not social issues but the economy, jobs, security and healthcare. Actually, if we "fixed" those problems, many of the social problems would resolve themselves.

The candidate had to be able to name the issues and most couldn't even do that.

Old 06-24-2016, 10:08 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,609,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

farely

Are you off your meds or did you take one too many? Or is it just that Trump loves his uneducated?

Of course political stances matter - more than what some did 30 years ago.

I mean if there's a serial killer in the bunch then maybe I'll retract that statement.

Old 06-24-2016, 10:34 AM

17,504 posts, read 9,331,595 times
None of The Poll Choices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections