Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 06:44 AM

34,297 posts, read 15,745,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Pretty sure people in Scotland don't really care what he says or thinks. In fact most Brits that voted for leaving the EU don't seem to really like him that much either.
I made no claim of what the people in Scotland care about.
Do you have a poll or facts to present backing up what you say is a fact about what "most Brits" like ?

Old 06-25-2016, 06:45 AM

30,997 posts, read 19,590,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Pretty sure people in Scotland don't really care what he says or thinks. In fact most Brits that voted for leaving the EU don't seem to really like him that much either.
Nor does he have to be. The media Europeans receive on Trump is even more one sided than what Americans receive and that's not going to change. It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate the masses and the very liberal media can easily influence a weak mind. They threw everything they could at defeating Brexit to no avail. Expect similar results in November when the people reject what the media and global elitists want.

Old 06-25-2016, 06:53 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,156,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It is his own airplane.. doubt it.. and it is called capitalism. Trump has every right to talk about his business ventures. Did you get this stupid talking point from MSNBC?

Trump creates jobs around the world for the regular folks.. now Hillary is a job killer unless you are an illegal... then all that cheap labor can be bought and the Americans wages stagnate or they lose work to the cheap illegal labor.

I have builders building me an extra building on my property in Florida.. I hire American born.. they need jobs since the housing market tanked really bad in this area of Florida.. a ton of foreclosures.. they have families to feed and rather work for a living. Their wives work as well. People in Florida were hit bad.. all the masons, carpenters, and electricians. No housing being built.. no work.

They want to work and look for any odd job to do because it is that bad. They don't want to lose their homes. Many lost there homes when jobs got scarce. We don't need cheap labor taking jobs from them. They don't want to go on welfare.

Yet the illegals have anchor babies to get on the system. And the illegal men work.. they don't care about draining Americans tax dollars.
Shouldn't you be blaming the companies that are hiring illegal workers? If that stops the problem is solved is it not? Typical American business hypocrisy.

Old 06-25-2016, 06:57 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,722,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Oh phil - ty for pointing out my faux pas - only reinforces my argument that the libs PC - look not at the context but dissect each word as they can't read in context and know what the person meant! Kudos!
hmmm... the context was that you said Scotland was more liberal than Britain. As if Scotland was not part of Britain.

Scotland has been trying to get out of Britain for a while, and this might just be the push it needs to actually go all populist, and claim its sovereignty back. After all, the Brexit was all about regaining a country's own sovereignty, so Scotland has a right to back out of the United Kingdom, just as Britain is backing out of the European Union.

Old 06-25-2016, 06:59 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,523,338 times
Quote:
It is his own airplane.. doubt it.. and it is called capitalism. Trump has every right to talk about his business ventures. Did you get this stupid talking point from MSNBC?

Trump creates jobs around the world for the regular folks.. now Hillary is a job killer unless you are an illegal... then all that cheap labor can be bought and the Americans wages stagnate or they lose work to the cheap illegal labor.

I have builders building me an extra building on my property in Florida.. I hire American born.. they need jobs since the housing market tanked really bad in this area of Florida.. a ton of foreclosures.. they have families to feed and rather work for a living. Their wives work as well. People in Florida were hit bad.. all the masons, carpenters, and electricians. No housing being built.. no work.

They want to work and look for any odd job to do because it is that bad. They don't want to lose their homes. Many lost there homes when jobs got scarce. We don't need cheap labor taking jobs from them. They don't want to go on welfare.

Yet the illegals have anchor babies to get on the system. And the illegal men work.. they don't care about draining Americans tax dollars.

And yet Trump's Palm Beach resort hired 50 H2B employees rather than locals.

Old 06-25-2016, 07:03 AM

30,997 posts, read 19,590,236 times
One Scot doesn't like Trump so now "The Scots" don't like him. They hear nothing but negative things about Trump on the news so he probably isn't 'popular' to the easily manipulated by the media fool...oh well.

Old 06-25-2016, 07:04 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,339,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Nor does he have to be. The media Europeans receive on Trump is even more one sided than what Americans receive and that's not going to change. It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate the masses and the very liberal media can easily influence a weak mind. They threw everything they could at defeating Brexit to no avail. Expect similar results in November when the people reject what the media and global elitists want.
Trump = Global elitist.

Old 06-25-2016, 07:05 AM

33,610 posts, read 18,280,380 times
This is a good sign.. the elitist globalist hate Trump.. wonder why? Of course they do.. Trump is rich but is not one of them!

Old 06-25-2016, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Who cares what other countries think...They just don't matter AT ALL. They should stick to their own problems and we will do the same.
Kind of like Trump who offers his opinions on what other countries should do?

Old 06-25-2016, 07:10 AM

Quote:
This is a good sign.. the elitist globalist hate Trump.. wonder why? Of course they do.. Trump is rich but is not one of them!
Uh, what universe are you living in? Trump is the definition of one. He was over in a foreign country for the grand opening of his golf course. What exactly does that make him? A man of the common people?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections