Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2016, 08:19 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Can't stand Bill Clinton nor his policies but he is great at speaking to large crowds. Has the unique ability to speak to a large crowd and make it personable. Although he does pull a Donald Trump every once and a while going off script (which is the thing that gets him in trouble). Will be interesting to see if he does it tonight.
lets hope he goes off script and talk about his meeting with LL, all the dead bodyguards who died so young as well as all the rape allegations and infidelity allegations....he thinks people are morons, the guy slept with hundreds or thousands of women and he's making a speech as if he's a monogamous faithful husband and how he caught Hillary's glance 'across the room'.

He just used the words 'legally entitled' i guess he forgot that 'legal' doesn't apply to him or his wife, maybe he was talking about everyone else.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:20 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,082,972 times
zzZZzzzzzzzzZ

"But I wanna say one thing to the american people, I want you to listen to me, I’m gonna say this again, I did not have sexual relations with that woman Ms. Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time, never. These allegations are false and I need to go back to work for the american people."

Old 07-26-2016, 08:21 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,098 times
Breaking: Hillary was a privileged white girl

Old 07-26-2016, 08:21 PM

21,480 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
The Bernie Sanders supporters were well behaved. I was glad to see it.
That's because people finally had the balls to tell them they're ridiculous. Take note college administrators. This is how you get children to behave and live in the real world.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:22 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
I guess Bill can't afford any more French fries .. he looks emaciated. Somebody please start a Go Fund Me French Fry fund for Bill.

Haha! Well, ol' BubbaJeff packed on the pounds by eating too many Quarter Pounders with cheese while President.

After he left office, around 2002, his medical team was getting really concerned. They called him into their office, and the conversation went something like this:

Doctors: "Bill, something has to change. We need you to drop all that unhealthy fat."

Bill: "Docs, I appreciate your concern, really I do. Are we talking about having me go on a vegan diet?"

Doctors: "God no. We want you to divorce Hillary."

He looks and sounds about as healthy as the Obamacare program.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:22 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,475,164 times
Bill really should've done this monologue with a slide show. Or hand puppets.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:23 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,026,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
lets hope he goes off script and talk about his meeting with LL, all the dead bodyguards who died so young as well as all the rape allegations and infidelity allegations....he thinks people are morons, the guy slept with hundreds or thousands of women and he's making a speech as if he's a monogamous faithful husband and how he caught Hillary's glance 'across the room'.

He just used the words 'legally entitled' i guess he forgot that 'legal' doesn't apply to him or his wife, maybe he was talking about everyone else.
I know a guy just like him. Dirty and crooked as the day is long but dang, he can spin a yarn and frankly he's entertaining but I wouldn't trust him to run my lawnmower much less anything else. It's Bill's Southern roots which helps him do so well at speaking in front of people.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:25 PM

409 posts, read 258,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
That's because people finally had the balls to tell them they're ridiculous. Take note college administrators. This is how you get children to behave and live in the real world.
No, they just locked them all out.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:26 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
Default Bill Clinton...talking like he really loves Hillary...is anyone buying one word of it!

This man cheated so much on his wife. Bill Clinton even lost his law license over his lying about the affairs as he lied under oath as being the President!

Bill is now trying to sell his "I love her so much and how great she is"

Translation; "we love power and you the stupid people will buy anything we say!"

The make up artists really made Bill look better and more healthy... he even has the same color as Trump

This DNC is one big love fest of people who hate each other and now all of sudden are the best buddies.

Obama's love the Clintons... Clintons love Bernie...etc.

Old 07-26-2016, 08:26 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend sounds like he's at a wake........which, I guess might accurately describe what it's like to be married to Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections