Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 07:35 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times

Advertisements

Watching the disgusting display called the DNC convention yesterday, I did not hear 1 speaker...NOT 1! mention unifying ALL Americans towards our shared freedom and prosperity. It was mostly just Trump bashing and complaining about how evil America is towards illegal aliens and foreign terrorists. No mention of the email scandal where the party colluded to smear Bernie. No solutions were offered other than not to vote for Trump. Its pathetic. A negro spiritual..are you kidding me?..and that is only after day 1!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 07:37 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Lol.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:40 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Watching the disgusting display called the DNC convention yesterday, I did not hear 1 speaker...NOT 1! mention unifying ALL Americans towards our shared freedom and prosperity. It was mostly just Trump bashing and complaining about how evil America is towards illegal aliens and foreign terrorists. No mention of the email scandal where the party colluded to smear Bernie. No solutions were offered other than not to vote for Trump. Its pathetic. A negro spiritual..are you kidding me?..and that is only after day 1!
We got it, you prefer one dog & pony show over another dog & pony show. In the end, that's all political conventions are, meaningless dog & pony shows.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:40 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,733,126 times
I tuned in in the middle of Warren's spiel about how Republicans were dividing everyone.

I just couldn't stand it. Had to tune out.

These liars spew descriptions of their tactics, and blame others for the results.

The worst part of it is, the dumbed down idiots that watch actually believe this crap they are spoon fed.

CN

Old 07-26-2016, 07:43 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,702,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Oh the pain, the pain... seems like we just had to live through that with the RNC last week. Except they used music they hadn't paid for got complaints, and the number of republican leaders who didn't want to be associated with trump.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:45 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Oh the pain, the pain... seems like we just had to live through that with the RNC last week. Except they used music they hadn't paid for got complaints, and the number of republican leaders who didn't want to be associated with trump.
But, but, but, they had CHACHI! And some Wrestler!

Old 07-26-2016, 07:49 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
I tuned in in the middle of Warren's spiel about how Republicans were dividing everyone.

These liars spew descriptions of their tactics, and blame others for the results.

The worst part of it is, the dumbed down idiots that watch actually believe this crap they are spoon fed.

CN
I agree, the worst part really is dumbed down idiots believing BS like "thousands and "thousands" celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City and believing the idiot that mutters such baloney..

Old 07-26-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
But, but, but, they had CHACHI! And some Wrestler!
Are you trying to make some kind of point here? Because the DNC trotted out some fine people

But, But, they had a failed Jew hating comedian, and a shaky, warbling hippy musician!

Old 07-26-2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post

CN
Thats the only way these idiot Dems keep getting in office, Scream racism, homophobi, or war on women type slander to keep liberals on the plantation.

Old 07-26-2016, 05:45 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Leftist establishment kicked voters to the curb, righties kicked the establishment to the curb.. The RNC was all about "Americans".. The DNC is all about which group you belong to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections