Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 07:04 PM

13 posts, read 9,585 times

Advertisements

In the title, i meant "Pro-Black, Black Nationalist" not November

Last edited by Exposed77; 07-26-2016 at 07:39 PM..

Old 07-26-2016, 07:24 PM

29,834 posts, read 24,922,073 times
All Americans will do better. All Americans.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:31 PM

24,409 posts, read 26,980,377 times
Trump will be better for African Americans because of a few reasons.

1) He will bring law and order into Black neighborhoods to protect them. When Giuliani was mayor in NYC he cut the murder rate something like 65% and 77% of those murders were in Black neighborhoods. That is how you save Black lives and show they matter.

2) He will allow energy companies to expand and export, which will help energy costs such as gas prices at the pump.

3) He will be much better for the economy as well, under the Democratic Adminstration minorities and the poor have been hurt the most.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:33 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,712,002 times
It really comes down to change vs no change. If Hillary is elected, nothing at all will change....so, a vote for her is a vote for what we have. If Trump wins, theoretically, this will get better or worse, but its unlikely it will stay the same....so, you vote for upside and downside. Can it really get worse? I guess anything is possible, but i'd be willing to bet that with Trump, things will improve, its worth the shot to take.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Trump will be better for African Americans because of a few reasons.

1) He will bring law and order into Black neighborhoods to protect them. When Giuliani was mayor in NYC he cut the murder rate something like 65% and 77% of those murders were in Black neighborhoods. That is how you save Black lives and show they matter.

2) He will allow energy companies to expand and export, which will help energy costs such as gas prices at the pump.

3) He will be much better for the economy as well, under the Democratic Adminstration minorities and the poor have been hurt the most.
it will be better even if he accomplishes 10 percent of one of the things you list....he doesn't have to do much to make things improve, just his EFFORT alone will make some positive change even if theoretically he does nothing different than what's currently being done. Lots of upside very little downside.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:35 PM

308 posts, read 237,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed77 View Post
Because he will send the mexicans back and implement programs that would promote self-reliance amongst black people

In the title, i meant "Pro-Black, Black Nationalist" not November

Well im in England,but here is my viewpoint.Trump is an idiot,He has been declared bankrupt on up to four occasions,so why you want to trust him with the economy i havent a clue.Im not saying im taken with Hilary either.But shes the least of two evils.

Sending back the Mexicans.........Bet you dont like those in America who want to send Black Americans back to Africa.Ive been in America and lots of people want the blacks out or on reservations.

Ive been several places in America,the scummy city of Atlanta being by far the worse.In fact its the worst city ive been to in my 50 years on this Earth.the nasty staredowns and comments i got from blacks,not just a few times but regularly.you will always get the odd nasty person of any ethnicity but Atlantas blacks take it to a whole new level.

I spent an entire month working in this awful dump.Along with the nastiness,the place is full of bugs,is too humid to breathe in,has a crazy road system populated by drivers who have no idea how to drive.To cap it all the education system must be awful,most Atlantans can barely speak a sentence least of all write one.!!!

I did actually ask the nice girl (black) on my hotels reception desk why Atlantas blacks were like they are.She said "After World War 2,thousands left Alabama,Mississippi and the like,convinced civil rights would never come,and took with them a lasting hatred and bitterness that theyve spread through the generations"

Why is it the presidents job to promote self reliance among black people??? Certainly not by sending another ethnic group home.You have just had 8 years of a black president,and if American Blacks are still no further on its time a lot of them started looking in the mirror.

You might not like the Mexicans/Hispanics being in America but the vast majority work hard.Something a lot of your community could learn from perhaps???.There are plenty of decent black Americans but there seems to be a section who think being lazy,taking drugs and commiting crime is the way to go.Of course people like this exist in all communities but it is worse in black communities.

Incidentally i didnt like Atlanta people of any ethnicity and they are truly welcome to their city,thats only famous for stealing the 1996 Olympics off the rightful hosts Greece,and then running the worst ever bar Berlin in 1936 with Hitler.

No doubt you will accuse me of being a racist,but not as much as someone who wants to deport Mexicans.

Oh and lastly i know you will probably say you mean illegal Mexicans,but unless you edit your post that isnt what you have put.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Loves Dogs View Post
Well im in England,but here is my viewpoint.Trump is an idiot,He has been declared bankrupt on up to four occasions,so why you want to trust him with the economy i havent a clue.Im not saying im taken with Hilary either.But shes the least of two evils.

Sending back the Mexicans.........Bet you dont like those in America who want to send Black Americans back to Africa.Ive been in America and lots of people want the blacks out or on reservations.

Ive been several places in America,the scummy city of Atlanta being by far the worse.In fact its the worst city ive been to in my 50 years on this Earth.the nasty staredowns and comments i got from blacks,not just a few times but regularly.you will always get the odd nasty person of any ethnicity but Atlantas blacks take it to a whole new level.

I spent an entire month working in this awful dump.Along with the nastiness,the place is full of bugs,is too humid to breathe in,has a crazy road system populated by drivers who have no idea how to drive.To cap it all the education system must be awful,most Atlantans can barely speak a sentence least of all write one.!!!

I did actually ask the nice girl (black) on my hotels reception desk why Atlantas blacks were like they are.She said "After World War 2,thousands left Alabama,Mississippi and the like,convinced civil rights would never come,and took with them a lasting hatred and bitterness that theyve spread through the generations"

Why is it the presidents job to promote self reliance among black people??? Certainly not by sending another ethnic group home.You have just had 8 years of a black president,and if American Blacks are still no further on its time a lot of them started looking in the mirror.

You might not like the Mexicans/Hispanics being in America but the vast majority work hard.Something a lot of your community could learn from perhaps???.There are plenty of decent black Americans but there seems to be a section who think being lazy,taking drugs and commiting crime is the way to go.Of course people like this exist in all communities but it is worse in black communities.

Incidentally i didnt like Atlanta people of any ethnicity and they are truly welcome to their city,thats only famous for stealing the 1996 Olympics off the rightful hosts Greece,and then running the worst ever bar Berlin in 1936 with Hitler.

No doubt you will accuse me of being a racist,but not as much as someone who wants to deport Mexicans.

Oh and lastly i know you will probably say you mean illegal Mexicans,but unless you edit your post that isnt what you have put.
There's a lot of your post i can debate and disagree with, but i'll leave you with this one thing to think about. Obama and Al Sharpton are pals and Sharpton is in the 'cabinet'. Do you know who Sharpton is? He's America's biggest race huckster, he NEEDS the races to stay divided, that's how he stays relevant and makes his cash, he's not trying to 'unify' the races or even clean up the black neighborhoods, he's don't nothing whatsoever to tell blacks that 'we have to get our house in order'. all he does is show up to a city or make a statement when a non black injures a black and blames whitey or whoever did the injuring, never will you see him in Chicago denouncing black on black crime and he's an 'advisor' of Obama, so that just goes to show you these people don't care one iota of 'fixing their own house'

Its not Obama's job to promote self reliance, but i bet you if the new regime took away all the 'handouts' it would be a step in the right direction.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:50 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,899,377 times
Actually there is a lot of downside historically associated with protective tariffs. We have two horrible choices.

Old 07-26-2016, 07:54 PM

13 posts, read 9,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Actually there is a lot of downside historically associated with protective tariffs. We have two horrible choices.
I agree with this. Im gonna sit this one out. Black people need our own political party. The Democrats fought to keep us enslaved and the Republicans screwed us over with the "Southern Strategy".

Old 07-26-2016, 08:02 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,029,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Protective tariffs can indeed be a detriment but so can trade deficits - both are ultimately bad for our American workers. It's the balance which needs to be corrected without tipping too far over. Thus far, only two candidates even spoke on and/or felt the trade deficit was a major issue - Bernie and Trump. Only one made it to the nomination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections