Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Hillary Cry at the Debate with Trump
Yes - She wants to play that sympathy vote 26 38.24%
No - She's on the up & up. No need for such tactic 24 35.29%
Other - Like coughing attack. 18 26.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 03:53 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
No, that's Obama. He has said he just 'heard it on the news' when someone asks him about an event.
And Obama certainly did surround himself with people who think like him, have the same goals, and do his bidding.

It's the anti-Establishment movement that is carrying Trump along. People are fed up with the direction both parties have been taking this country.

Hillary will cry "establishment tears" for the demise of the elite establishment.
No, literally, Trump said that he gets his foreign policy information by watching the 'shows'.

I really hope he is studying up on his foreign policy.

Hillary will crush him like a bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't "tweet" or have an account, but I realize that Trump is trying to reach all demographics. I figure that is a certain demographic and it certainly got him a lot of attention.

She was mighty ticked off though and that isn't good for her failing health. I suspect she was medicated heavily to withstand that. Sadly, sociopaths really come to believe their lies, so that does help.

I had wondered if the laughing might be a related to her seizure activity and it can be: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gelastic_seizure and the cough could be a psychogenic cough: Symptoms of Psychogenic cough - RightDiagnosis.com Taking the mystery out of Hillary's "quirks".

That was in 2000, 16 years ago. She has come a long way, and not for the better. Good grief, take a good long hard look at her when she is speaking.
Your posts have gotten so silly and filled with such outrageous lies that I'm not sure why I even respond.

You know Trump is gay, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Hill's gonna do A-OK in those debates. She isn't a lightweight Fox newsbabe; she's been through the wringer and come out swinging.

I predict Drumpf will resort to his usual passive/aggressive tweets after she whups him in front of the cameras. He has issues with women in positions of authority.

It's gonna be fun!

I can't wait! Hillary will be magnificent while Trump stays busy with his red face and tiny hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Hillary is a highly skilled debater and knows what she is talking about. Trump is not skilled in debates nor knows what he's talking about. Honestly, do some of you really believe that Hillary will lose in a debate with him. No way, sorry.
Yes. That's how silly Trump supporters are. They obviously have never seen Hillary debate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2016, 04:24 PM

4,259 posts, read 3,181,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No, literally, Trump said that he gets his foreign policy information by watching the 'shows'.

I really hope he is studying up on his foreign policy.

Hillary will crush him like a bug.

Your posts have gotten so silly and filled with such outrageous lies that I'm not sure why I even respond.

You know Trump is gay, right?

I can't wait! Hillary will be magnificent while Trump stays busy with his red face and tiny hands.

Yes. That's how silly Trump supporters are. They obviously have never seen Hillary debate.

Over the years I've seen Hillary debate many, many times. I would not call her anything other than mediocre at best--she does NOT have her husbands skill set. She comes across as very scripted and very mechanical. Not particuarly quick on her feet when handed a question she wasn't expecting and oh that voice-like figernails on a chalkboard. Perhaps prior to the debate she will hire someone that is not fashion challenged. She will have some help from the mods (as did Obama). That said, from a technical perspective, I think Trump's debate skills are lacking. He comes across to me as poorly prepared and lacking substance. Quite frankly, I believe Hillary would have been easy pickings for many of the other Republican candidates. In the end it won't really matter as each side sees what they want to see.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:31 PM

7,827 posts, read 4,573,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
DNC just wrapped a disaster of a convention. Looks as if Bill Clinton's wife didn't get a "bounce". (well maybe the dead cat variety)

She tried crying tactic in 2008 against Obama.

Hillary is not resonating with voters. She needs something to turn it around.

So will she cry at the debate to gain sympathy woman vote?
BETTER QUESTION:
Will Trump cry as he's getting his a$$ handed to him?

Old 07-30-2016, 05:50 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
BETTER QUESTION:
Will Trump cry as he's getting his a$$ handed to him?
The topic is about Bill Clinton's wife using crying tactic. But no matter I will say this.

In the past 12 months, the only ones who have had their asses handed to them are the ones who told us that Trump wasn't a real candidate, Trump will drop out, Trump is a Clinton Plant, Trump is a Russian Plant, Trump stands no chance against Rubio, Trump will be destroyed in SC, Trump will be Destroyed on Super Tuesday, Cruz and even JEB, Trump will win the Primary, GOP will never accept Trump on Ticket, Trump will lose a Contested Convention, Trump won't be the Nominee etc ad nauseam.

100% proven wrong.

If I look back I might find your name on some of these predictions. I would think you guys would have taken lesson by now.

Old 07-30-2016, 05:55 PM

14,690 posts, read 14,668,136 times
Yes of course she'll cry because she's a woman and they always use emotion over logic in the end. Trump has negotiated deals like a mastermind for years and will wipe the floor with her, pant suits and all.

(Did I do that right?)

Old 07-31-2016, 11:45 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,333,621 times
Trump will skip the debates! Trump will not be able to answer the tough questions from the moderators.

The moderators shouldn't allow Trump to filibuster with nonsense and personal attacks like he did in the Republican debates!

Old 07-31-2016, 05:39 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,393,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The topic is about Bill Clinton's wife using crying tactic. But no matter I will say this.

In the past 12 months, the only ones who have had their asses handed to them are the ones who told us that Trump wasn't a real candidate, Trump will drop out, Trump is a Clinton Plant, Trump is a Russian Plant, Trump stands no chance against Rubio, Trump will be destroyed in SC, Trump will be Destroyed on Super Tuesday, Cruz and even JEB, Trump will win the Primary, GOP will never accept Trump on Ticket, Trump will lose a Contested Convention, Trump won't be the Nominee etc ad nauseam.

100% proven wrong.

If I look back I might find your name on some of these predictions. I would think you guys would have taken lesson by now.
Just goes to show how low the Republican party has fallen.
Despite a huge field of candidates, and despite the party's best efforts to present a half-sane nominee to the American voters, their leaders failed.

And now, they have an attention deficient, unqualified, egomaniacal, false Republican, the ultimate RINO, leading them in a race for the most important job in the world.

Some lesson indeed. It will go down in history under the title of "What Were They Thinking?"

Old 08-01-2016, 07:40 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,707,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Just goes to show how low the Republican party has fallen.
Despite a huge field of candidates, and despite the party's best efforts to present a half-sane nominee to the American voters, their leaders failed.

And now, they have an attention deficient, unqualified, egomaniacal, false Republican, the ultimate RINO, leading them in a race for the most important job in the world.

Some lesson indeed. It will go down in history under the title of "What Were They Thinking?"
Either way -- Clinton or Trump -- it may well go down under the same title.

Dems had a "half-sane" in Bernie, but they conspired to shut him out to present Hil instead. Not a good trade, except perhaps convenient to Putin.

http://www.trevorloudon.com/2016/07/...w+Zeal+Blog%29

Evidently the vast majority of the citizenry has been asking "What Were They Thinking" the last 8 years, especially the second term...

That is why they're demanding a clean sweep of the political elites.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:48 AM

1,988 posts, read 2,226,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Evidently the vast majority of the citizenry has been asking "What Were They Thinking" the last 8 years, especially the second term...
Is that why Obama is seeing a positive approval rating?

Old 08-01-2016, 07:55 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,707,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rothstein View Post
Is that why Obama is seeing a positive approval rating?
Is that why Hil is trying to walk the very fine line of separating herself from him so people won't think she's
"more of the same" a third term of Obama? She knows that's not what people want, but she also needs the Obama supporters to carry her over the finish line.

He's always had a blind following, always been personable and likeable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections