Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 05:49 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,714,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
Lol. Trump was born with a silver spoon and had a role on reality television. You literally can't make up this level of delusion.
disagree. trump wasn't born with anything of the sort, there are plenty of people in the world who had a 'few million' to start and where are they now?

there's only one trump.

Old 07-31-2016, 05:55 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,123,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
disagree. trump wasn't born with anything of the sort, there are plenty of people in the world who had a 'few million' to start and where are they now?

there's only one trump.
LOL, this comment is hilarious. Talk about detached from reality.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:04 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,243,235 times
Quote:
i thought about this last night.....trump has built himself into a presidential candidate from the ground up while hillary needed to marry bill clinton to have any shot....if hillary didn't marry bill, she's not running for president today, but theoretically, trump could have run for president today just on what he's accomplished.

There's only one Donald Trump and we are lucky he's considering fixing this mess for us. lets not look a gift horse in the mouth.

Your completely inaccurate statement shows me how little you know about things. You sound very young and surely naive, so I'll give you a pass for not knowing.

Fact: Hillary Clinton was the star coming out of college. It was Hillary, not Bill, who was recruited by the party to stay in DC and run for offices (Hillary turned it down and followed Bill to Arkansas). For years, Hillary out earned Bill.

If Hillary didn't marry Bill, her political career would have started over a decade earlier and likely would have taken her to the House and then a Senator much sooner. It probably would have meant she would have ran for the presidency sooner and with even more political accomplishments under her belt. Which is mind blowing when you think about it.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:07 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,178,951 times
Neither Trump or Hillary have sacrificed anything. That's the whole point.

Meanwhile Trump seems to think that he has sacrificed -- which would be a total and complete lie.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:00 PM

14,690 posts, read 14,668,136 times
The Khan family has sacrificed, and their son sacrificed his life for his fellow soldiers and "country". His point was Trump and other anti-Muslim/anti-immigrant politicians want to use them as pawns in their wars but don't want to give them credit as citizens. So he was right to call out Trump and ask what sacrifice he's made for country. Clinton isn't actively trying to ban Muslim immigration so she's not the subject at hand.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:31 PM

184 posts, read 132,331 times
Trump;s biggest accomplishment is not even his money and empire, it is his beautiful successful and well raised 6 children. All very mature, beautiful, smart and well engaged citizen. I am impressed with his example and role model to make these successful kids.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:33 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,098,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeasher View Post
Or Bill for that matter, or George Bush or even Reagan???

C'mon please this Khan guy is getting way more credit than he deserves. Plus Hillary is completely using him for her advantage (which is worse than anything Trump does). She doesn't care about him nor his sacrifices. And she she as heck hasn't made any sacrifices. Wait--she raised her daughter I'm sorry. Well Trump HAS worked pretty darn hard and that is in fact a sacrifice. He could have been a big slob and a failure and waste his dad's wealth. I consider that a sacrifice that benefited many people and their families (just ask them).
Her soul and integrity...

Old 07-31-2016, 07:35 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,714,453 times
Quote:
Trump;s biggest accomplishment is not even his money and empire, it is his beautiful successful and well raised 6 children. All very mature, beautiful, smart and well engaged citizen. I am impressed with his example and role model to make these successful kids.
This.

Think of what it took to have all their kids turn out that way, he beat the odds. if he can raise all those kids, citizens of america shouldn't have a problem with him raising theirs.

its hard to raise that many children when you're SO busy all the time, kids dont turn out well rounded and focused if the parent ignores the kids to run their company...this was a hands on dad and the criticisms of him don't add up, if he was what people say he is, no way all these kids would have turned out this way.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:41 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,088,646 times
Quote:
This is Trump's "example" and the role model he provided his children. When asked how involved he was in his children's lives he said this:

"I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park."

The fact that his kids turned out well is all to the credit of his wives. All Donald did was throw money at them and walk away. He considered raising children "women's work." His kids were probably lucky the mouth that roared was so un-involved in their upbringing. It gave them a fighting chance to turn out decent.

http://distractify.com/news/2016/04/...-trump-bad-dad

Quote:
This.

Think of what it took to have all their kids turn out that way, he beat the odds. if he can raise all those kids, citizens of america shouldn't have a problem with him raising theirs.

its hard to raise that many children when you're SO busy all the time, kids dont turn out well rounded and focused if the parent ignores the kids to run their company...this was a hands on dad and the criticisms of him don't add up, if he was what people say he is, no way all these kids would have turned out this way.
See above.

You truly have bought the hype, hook, line and sinker, haven't you?

Old 07-31-2016, 07:44 PM

27,163 posts, read 15,341,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
It is very sad that the Khan's lost their son in Iraq (which by the way Hillary voted to send troops). We are a military family, four generations, currently three that have served at least 20 years. When the son joined the military he took the oath to defend the Constitution. The majority who serve know they might lose their lives defending this country. For Hillary to "use" the Khan's heartbreak to mud-sling at Trump is disgusting.
Her own husband, Bill, former President, was a draft dodger. She has no empathy for the Khan family, only herself a manipulator of them and the people that vote for her.

Exactly and that is what disturbs Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections