Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2016, 12:57 PM

1,043 posts, read 902,812 times

Advertisements

There was a post regarding Paris Hilton that I can't seem to find anymore but I thought the discussion was important and wanted to re-address it.

As stated in the linked article below Paris Hilton is worried that her fame will make her a target of an ISIS attack. Some people may mock her and maybe she deserves a bit of a chuckle from us for how she has built her persona around being a flaky, blonde airhead.
However, I do not doubt that Paris has had numerous threats made against her and I do think she has every right to be scared when traveling, especially in Europe.

She exemplifies all that ISIS hates about the west. She has used her body and her beauty to help build her business. This is exactly what ISIS hates - they think woman are beneath men and deserve to be treated like dirt and abused. It was the same reason Qandeel Baloch was murdered by her brother in an honor killing. And the murder was praised by many in the country (men and woman) who have similar beliefs.

So don't laugh at her for being scared because if I were her I would be too.

Paris Hilton Afraid Of ISIS Attacks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 01:14 PM

1,043 posts, read 902,812 times
And by the way Qandeel Baloch was awesome. She stood up for women's rights for Muslim people.
She was beautiful and she was very open about her sexuality. So sad she died.

I love this song and video she starred in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtD72-js8dQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections