Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Trump Crazy or a Genius?
Crazy 66 66.67%
Genius 33 33.33%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 08:23 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,671 times

Advertisements

He's an all time pathetic jerk.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:56 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
With $12 Billion in his bank account he's definitely not crazy..
You mean what he says is in his bank account, many financial analysts say far less.

And I'll remind you of Howard Hughes, was he with all of his $$$ not crazy?

Are we defaulting to only people of modest means are crazy, those of means are 'eccentric'?

Last edited by burdell; 08-04-2016 at 10:07 AM..

Old 08-04-2016, 10:01 AM

21,463 posts, read 10,568,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
How do you get that she lied? It's been investigated how many times? By Republican Panels who are foaming at the mouth to get her? And by our own system, she is innocent in the eyes of the law.

With 20/20 hindsight, I'm sure it would have played out different, but people make quick decisions and they are not always right. That is different than what she is accused of.

Lawyers and prosecutors (with an agenda and a vengeance) found no guilt, so tell me again how you know more than they do? Give it a rest already.
She accused the parents of lying about what she said to them that day. And of course, she did lie to them and to us that this Libya attack was caused by anger over a video like the protests in Egypt and Pakistan and Afghanistan during the same time period, when she was telling the Egyption president the Libyan attack was different because it was Al Nushra Front and not by the video.

Old 08-04-2016, 10:19 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
What you're seeing is a politician who is completely tone deaf to basic human societal decorum, such as not insulting dead soldiers and their families. He's "not afraid" to cross lines of basic norms because he is a sociopath and simply does not comprehend concepts like empathy for others and tact in terms of the insult fights he picks.
I think the man is a sociopath and has the beginning signs of dementia. He says stupid, immoral things, has no empathy or thought to what he is saying. He is a bully and a bigot. He should step down as the candidate, for president and Commander in Chief. If he has any morals left; he would do this for the good of our country and the world. He reminds me of Hitler, saying and promising everything and look what happened.....

Old 08-04-2016, 10:23 AM

622 posts, read 410,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
3. Russia is obligated by treaty to turn over the emails.

Ironically, signed by Bill Clinton in 1999, it can be found and read on the State Department's website. http://www.state.gov/s/l/treaty/tias/1999/123466.htm

The Treaty provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes the obtaining the testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records and other items; serving documents; locating or identifying persons and items; executing requests for searches and seizures; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; locating and immobilizing assets for purposes of forfeiture, restitution, or collection of fines; and any other form of legal assistance not prohibited by the laws of the Requested Party.
I guess the language cited above could include those "damn emails" but it does not say anything about the mechanism for transfer or the timing for the release.

So could giving it to Wikileaks for them to release it satisfy Russian's obligation? Could they just release them all to the media or select parts of the media thus making them available to the US government?

Old 08-04-2016, 07:08 PM

21,463 posts, read 10,568,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
How do you get that she lied? It's been investigated how many times? By Republican Panels who are foaming at the mouth to get her? And by our own system, she is innocent in the eyes of the law.

With 20/20 hindsight, I'm sure it would have played out different, but people make quick decisions and they are not always right. That is different than what she is accused of.

Lawyers and prosecutors (with an agenda and a vengeance) found no guilt, so tell me again how you know more than they do? Give it a rest already.
I'm not talking about her culpability for the attack (though I think as head of the department, she has some for ignoring security requests). I'm talking about what she said about the parents of Tyrone Woods and Sean Smith.

Benghazi dad: Clinton stood by my son's casket and lied | On Air Videos | Fox News

Old 08-04-2016, 10:59 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,938,752 times
As of today, 86 people responded to the poll. Rather meaningless in a country with nearly 320 million people, but we like like to see polls here at City-Data, so the results thus far:

65.12% - Trump is CRAZY

34.88% - Trump is a GENIUS

Old 08-04-2016, 11:15 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,154 times
His ratings are astronomical. The man is an evil genius. He is the bald guy from a bond spoof
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections