Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 12:26 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,478,202 times

Advertisements

Let's see the polls after wiki comes into play again:

https://www.rt.com/usa/346534-wikile...n-assange-fbi/

Quote:
Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange

Though the recent "polls" earned her the highest lie rating check on her recent interview from the washington post, 4 Pinocchios.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/ne...orscreenreader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Well the press are sure talking of it

news.google.com, Past 24 hours

Trump Khan = 39,000 news items
Wikileaks Clinton = 2,400 news items

Conclusion, few care what Wikileaks has on Clinton, however we do care about the Khan family.

Why?

Wikileaks has something in Clinton's past.

Khan reflects the present and future we see in Trump.
So let's see, based on your "conclusion":

If a person has a history of molesting kids in their past, you'd be ok with your kids to hang around this person in the present because the past means nothing?

If a person has a record of raping woman in the past, if you're a woman, or you have a mother or daughter, you'd be ok with them to date/marry this person because the past means nothing?

Please tell me you don't vote with your beyond scary "logic"? Please?

Last edited by stevek64; 08-01-2016 at 12:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 12:33 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,553,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Apparently, you don't realize it's idiots like George Stephanopoulos who keep asking him about the Khan thing. If Trump decided to stop answering idiotic questions and accusations, you'd jump all over him for dodging the issue.

He can't win with people like you, and he doesn't care. Nor do I.
He could try to answer a question like an adult that wants to be President instead of talk like a 6th grader.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:35 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,093,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He could try to answer a question like an adult that wants to be President instead of talk like a 6th grader.
We're still talking about Donald Trump, right? Because that kind of response from him has no basis in reality.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Same with the "Adult" queen:

The Day - Clinton needs to stop dodging the press - News from southeastern Connecticut

But we know.....she's special/doesn't need to address the open press or more importantly answer NON SCRIPTED questions that the public can analyze without strict controls in place.

Most rational people ask/those who don't wear rose colored "I'm with her" painted on them....what's she hiding/scared of?

Old 08-01-2016, 12:47 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,065,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
People answer un-caller-IDed phone calls?
The Clinton worshipers (and that includes the biased liberal media) will state anything in an attempt to convince people that lying Hillary is their golden calf who will turn their world into utopia.

Those who turn a deaf ear and refuse to listen and heed the truth are so brainwashed they'll believe anything she says.

Sadly, if the worse occurs and she is the next POTUS, it won't be long before their expected utopia will turn into more of the sad state of affairs that Obama has given us. But will they admit they made a mistake? Probably not, they don't want to lose face and would rather just blame the detriment of our country on Bush. . .which anyone who is not living under a rock knows is untrue.

We know that Obama has had 7-1/2 yrs to undo what he claims Bush did wrong, and Obama has done nothing.

Hillary is another Obama.
She is a security risk for America.
She is a self-serving dictator.
She a hypothetical liar.
She has proven she cannot be trusted.
Foreign leaders don't trust her.

If that is the person they want to lead the United States of America, they are saying don't care if she destroys our country.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:51 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,243,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Let's see the polls after wiki comes into play again:

https://www.rt.com/usa/346534-wikile...n-assange-fbi/

Though the recent "polls" earned her the highest lie rating check on her recent interview from the washington post, 4 Pinocchios.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/pb/ne...orscreenreader

So let's see, based on your "conclusion":

If a person has a history of molesting kids in their past, you'd be ok with your kids to hang around this person in the present because the past means nothing?

If a person has a record of raping woman in the past, if you're a woman, or you have a mother or daughter, you'd be ok with them to date/marry this person because the past means nothing?

Please tell me you don't vote with your beyond scary "logic"? Please?

That's a particularly poor example given that Trump has been accused of rape by multiple women including a girl who was 13 at the time.

So yeah, I'm sure many people are concluding that they don't want to "hang around" him because of his record.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:54 PM

2,232 posts, read 2,123,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I remember how W-R-O-N-G all the polls were that Obama would lose in 2012, we see how that went! The media thinks they can make it happen just by printing it. Just wait and see is the attitude to have.
This, I remember 2012 being rather close in polls. Then in the last two weeks or something no one was predicting a Romney win and Obama's favorability skyrocketed the closer it got to election.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:55 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,243,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
The Clinton worshipers (and that includes the biased liberal media) will state anything in an attempt to convince people that lying Hillary is their golden calf who will turn their world into utopia.

Those who turn a deaf ear and refuse to listen and heed the truth are so brainwashed they'll believe anything she says.

Sadly, if the worse occurs and she is the next POTUS, it won't be long before their expected utopia will turn into more of the sad state of affairs that Obama has given us. But will they admit they made a mistake? Probably not, they don't want to lose face and would rather just blame the detriment of our country on Bush. . .which anyone who is not living under a rock knows is untrue.

We know that Obama has had 7-1/2 yrs to undo what he claims Bush did wrong, and Obama has done nothing.

Hillary is another Obama.
She is a security risk for America.
She is a self-serving dictator.
She a hypothetical liar.
She has proven she cannot be trusted.
Foreign leaders don't trust her.

If that is the person they want to lead the United States of America, they are saying don't care if she destroys our country.
yeah, we should totally be destroyed like Obama did.

Unemployment down.
Gas prices down.
Number of those without health insurance down.
Oil imports down.
Teen pregnancy rate down.
GDP up.
Stock market WAY up.

Yeah, that sounds just awful.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:06 PM

11,669 posts, read 17,971,859 times
I don't care. I love her. We need her. I can't wait til my Clinton/Kaine bumper sticker comes in the mail!

Old 08-01-2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
yeah, we should totally be destroyed like Obama did.

Unemployment down.
Gas prices down.
Number of those without health insurance down.
Oil imports down.
Teen pregnancy rate down.
GDP up.
Stock market WAY up.

Yeah, that sounds just awful.
Nice dem talking points....love the oil imports down/gas prices down/teen pregnancy down as if that has anything to do with the president. You do know about supply and demand in regards to gas/oil prices, right?

But I'll play your game:

Almost 20 trillion in national debt:

US Debt by President: By Dollar and Percent

Inner city violence at record levels. Even in his home town of chicago that goes ignored. Why not call on federal assistance/the national guard in to some of these areas that people who live there say are basically war zones?

Chicago Marks 300 Homicides in 2016 Over Father's Day Weekend - Christine Rousselle

The "keep your own doctor" obamacare fiasco that is spiraling out of control in costs, major insurers pulling out. Fail!

Record numbers of people on food stamps/welfare.

Food Stamp Users Near Record High Despite Low Unemployment Rate | MRCTV

Blacks under obama:

Is Black America Better Off Under Obama? | BlackPressUSA

"What planet African Americans are doing “better off” on is unknown. What is known is that President Obama is about to leave office with African Americans in their worst economic situation since Ronald Reagan. A look at every key stat as President Obama starts his sixth year in office illustrates that."

The mideast is a mess, in part because of bad decisions by obama(pulling out of iraq to early). Libya, Syria, and that mess of a deal in iran....poor decisions there

The most "polarizing" president in modern history.

Obama most polarizing president in modern history - CNNPolitics.com

Yes, it does sound awful indeed!

Clinton.....3rd term of obama/more of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
I don't care. I love her. We need her. I can't wait til my Clinton/Kaine bumper sticker comes in the mail!
IQ test for voters please, example 84,125,391
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections