Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 01:18 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,284,347 times

Advertisements

That's not the only poll that came out today.

Gallup did a poll that they do every election year.

More people are less likely to vote for Trump after the RNC than in any previous year. There is a net negative result after the GOP convention, meaning more people are less likely to vote for the candidate after the convention.

"...PRINCETON, N.J. -- Americans are evenly divided on whether they view the Democratic Party more favorably (44%) or less favorably (42%) after the party's national convention last week. However, their ratings of the Republican Party after the GOP convention two weeks ago were significantly worse, with 35% saying they viewed the party more favorably and 52% less favorably..."

Americans More Positive About Democratic Than GOP Convention
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 01:36 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,284,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
The Clinton worshipers (and that includes the biased liberal media) will state anything in an attempt to convince people that lying Hillary is their golden calf who will turn their world into utopia.

Those who turn a deaf ear and refuse to listen and heed the truth are so brainwashed they'll believe anything she says.

Sadly, if the worse occurs and she is the next POTUS, it won't be long before their expected utopia will turn into more of the sad state of affairs that Obama has given us. But will they admit they made a mistake? Probably not, they don't want to lose face and would rather just blame the detriment of our country on Bush. . .which anyone who is not living under a rock knows is untrue.

We know that Obama has had 7-1/2 yrs to undo what he claims Bush did wrong, and Obama has done nothing.

Hillary is another Obama.
She is a security risk for America.
She is a self-serving dictator.
She a hypothetical liar.
She has proven she cannot be trusted.
Foreign leaders don't trust her.

If that is the person they want to lead the United States of America, they are saying don't care if she destroys our country.
I don't know where you came up with those 'traits' but it sure sounds like Trump to me.

Trump is a security risk due to the fact he's a tool for Putin and hasn't got a clue what is happening in the world that is unrelated to beauty pageants. He is also a thin-skinned immature reactionary.

Self-serving dictator? She compromised with Bernie and put a lot of his issues in the platform. Trump listens to nobody else (except Ivanka), praises world dictators while criticizing everyone else. Also kept Mein Kampf on bedside reading table (per first wife).

Trump lies 76% of the time--fact.

He has changed his mind dozens of time regarding what he thinks on issues. Can never trust he means anything he says.

World leaders? Seriously? The only one who dislikes her is Putin, because she stood up to him.

Donald Trump terrifies world leaders - POLITICO

Old 08-01-2016, 02:14 PM

7,580 posts, read 5,335,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
But I'll play your game:

Almost 20 trillion in national debt:

US Debt by President: By Dollar and Percent
Quote:
Inner city violence at record levels. Even in his home town of chicago that goes ignored. Why not call on federal assistance/the national guard in to some of these areas that people who live there say are basically war zones?
Ah, wrong!

Quote:
The "keep your own doctor" obamacare fiasco that is spiraling out of control in costs, major insurers pulling out. Fail!
Kept mine, sorry if you didn't.

Quote:
Record numbers of people on food stamps/welfare.
Fewer than 2007-2009

Quote:
What planet African Americans are doing “better off” on is unknown. What is known is that President Obama is about to leave office with African Americans in their worst economic situation since Ronald Reagan. A look at every key stat as President Obama starts his sixth year in office illustrates that."
Shocking considering that we are barely out of the worst economic conditions in a generation.

Quote:
The mideast is a mess, in part because of bad decisions by obama(pulling out of iraq to early). Libya, Syria, and that mess of a deal in iran....poor decisions there
Seriously, who went there in 2003???

Old 08-01-2016, 06:28 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,478,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Ah, wrong!

Kept mine, sorry if you didn't.

Obama presidency to end with $20 trillion national debt - Washington Times

"When Mr. Obama took over in January 2009, the total national debt stood at $10.6 trillion. That means the debt will have very nearly doubled during his eight years in office, and there is much more debt ahead with the abandonment of “sequestration” spending caps enacted in 2011."

Lots of people didn't get to keep their Dr. It goes beyond " me me me", ie "you". He specifically sold it all as one can keep their own doctor. A bunch of people couldn't. He lied.

The "JV" team came about/flourished under obama/clintons watch.

Violent crime overall wasn't what I was referring to.....it was inner city crime/mostly blacks and how ugly that is spiraling out of control under obamas watch. Or black america/how they've done under him economically. See my links on the previous page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
That's a particularly poor example given that Trump has been accused of rape by multiple women including a girl who was 13 at the time.

So yeah, I'm sure many people are concluding that they don't want to "hang around" him because of his record.
Accused does not equal convicted. Clinton was caught on tape laughing while discussing the child rapist she was defending. It's for the world to hear. Guilty!

And if trump is found guilty of what you are accusing him of, you're back to trying to convince us one bad behavior is better than another?

Old 08-01-2016, 09:45 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,359,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Accused does not equal convicted. Clinton was caught on tape laughing while discussing the child rapist she was defending. It's for the world to hear. Guilty!
You might want to recheck the validity of your allegations Steve.=
Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About It : snopes.com

Old 08-01-2016, 09:48 PM

14,690 posts, read 14,672,707 times
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election 2016 Presidential Polls
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections