Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 10:14 PM

549 posts, read 292,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Out of YOUR league loser. She likes major league not bush league. Stand in your own line and watch those limos go by. Tearing you up inside. Seeing KP with the men and not the boys. Dream on little one , dream on
Katrina, is that you?

methinks I struck a nerve!

Old 08-05-2016, 10:26 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,035,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
She's on cnn right now and not backing down. Lol.

Now she's blaming Hillary and insisting that was what she meant.
So she misspoke? I thought only dems were allowed to misspeak.

That said, Hillary did vote for the war so yes, it's as much Hillary's fault as anyone's. It certainly has nothing to do with Donald Trump, in spite of what the screeching Mr. Khan says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
Yep - I call her the evil robot... Set on auto-babble.

More like whoring...

Chola? Bimbo? *****? Looks like the Dems have ratcheted up the war on women to new highs never before seen.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:35 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,924,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post

That said, Hillary did vote for the war so yes, it's as much Hillary's fault as anyone's. It certainly has nothing to do with Donald Trump, in spite of what the screeching Mr. Khan says.
But she claimed OBAMA. Capt. Humayun Khan, was killed in 2004. OBAMA wasn't elected UNTIL November 2004. Google is your friend Pierson.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:36 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,714,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Blamed Obamas changing rules of engagement for Captain Khans death. Captain Khan was killed in action in 2004. There is a trending tag on twitter #KatrinaPiersonHistory now, lol.
i'd love to see her debate you, of course, i don't see you on tv talking politics so, it probably won't happen.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
But she claimed OBAMA. Capt. Humayun Khan, was killed in 2004. OBAMA wasn't elected UNTIL November 2004. Google is your friend Pierson.
Well, since you quote me, allow me to respond:

MISSPOKE. I said she admitted she misspoke. You do know what MISSPOKE means, do you not? Google is apparently way above your capability, as is dictionary.com.

And no, Obama was definitely not elected in November 2004.

Damn! It's worse than I thought.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:39 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,234,618 times
Trump is under more scrutiny than anyone in history. There is a lot of pressure with the weight of the government and a dishonest media trying to get any Trump rep to slip; Hillary needs this help as she can't pull her own weight.

Katrina Pierson is on point 99.9% of the time and the media finally have their moment to chop her down; good for them it only took a year. She had good run.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:41 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,714,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Trump is under more scrutiny than anyone in history. There is a lot of pressure with the weight of the government and a dishonest media trying to get any Trump rep to slip; Hillary needs this help as she can't pull her own weight.

Katrina Pierson is on point 99.9% of the time and the media finally have their moment to chop her down; good for them it only took a year. She had good run.
i'll take the 99.9 and run with it. sometimes people make mistakes, nobody's perfect.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:49 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,924,204 times
Quote:
Well, since you quote me, allow me to respond:

MISSPOKE. I said she admitted she misspoke. You do know what MISSPOKE means, do you not? Google is apparently way above your capability, as is dictionary.com.

And no, Obama was definitely not elected in November 2004.

Damn! It's worse than I thought.
I guess you misspoke just there, because Obama WON his Senate election in November 2004, getting sworn in during January 2005.

I have no problem with mispeaking BUT the Trump campaign is built around mispeak, strawmen and dog-whistles.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I guess you misspoke just there, because Obama WON his Senate election in November 2004, getting sworn in during January 2005.

I have no problem with mispeaking BUT the Trump campaign is built around mispeak, strawmen and dog-whistles.
Yes, you're right. After I typed and logged off, I realized you likely meant when he was elected as a Junior Senator, a job he rarely showed up for and when he did, voted "present".

Which doesn't negate the fact that the lady said she misspoke. But at this point, what different does it make?

Old 08-05-2016, 10:58 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,235,015 times
Quote:

So I guess that makes Mike Pence responsible? He voted for the AUMF so it's as much his fault as anyone's, right? And Donald Trump choose him as his VP, so I guess it does have something to do with Trumpie after all....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections