Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 09:46 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,917,117 times

Advertisements

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.... What a con-women she is.....

Hillary said back in January believes that we need an economy that works for everyone, not just those at the top. But when it comes to taxes, too often the wealthiest and the largest corporations are playing by a different set of rules than hardworking families. Link - https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/a-fair-tax-system/

Clinton while campaigning in Omaha, NE, joined by billionaire Warren Buffett..... I’m telling you, right now - we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 09:59 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
She actually said "not".. but it was hard to hear the "not"..

its still a lie, because she will.

Old 08-06-2016, 10:03 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Default Clinton Right Up Their With Obama's 57 States Says She'll Raise Taxes On The Middle Class Refers To Trump as Her Husband

Yeah, the other day Hillary Clinton yelled a speech with duffel bags under her eyes and said "We're Going to Raise Taxes on the Middle Class" and the dodos in the audience cheered. If they were really listening they should have either boo'ed or laughed

"I’m telling you, right now — we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class!”

Here's the video. I wish the quality was better because she had huge bags under her eyes when I saw it on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

Okay, here are the duffel bag eyes. They are in the one where she calls Trump her husband:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SApXASmDKQQ

Old 08-06-2016, 10:06 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
She's glitching out

Old 08-06-2016, 06:02 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Its pathetic how the "shills for Hill" are constantly having to defend this disgusting pig.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:11 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,169,102 times
So now weve resorted to lying on the thread title?? She said, "we arent going to raise taxes"

Just wow, some folks are desperate. Hillary has plenty of other things to go after, but please at least dont say something then post a video that refutes the title of your post.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:16 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
We are all aware that she has brain damage from her fall. I don't know that we need new threads daily to enforce what is well known already.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:25 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,630,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
So now weve resorted to lying on the thread title?? She said, "we arent going to raise taxes"

Just wow, some folks are desperate. Hillary has plenty of other things to go after, but please at least dont say something then post a video that refutes the title of your post.
Oh please, i saw the dam video..she CLEARLY SAID SHE WILL RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS. And lets be honest, she has to in order to pay for all the free stuff she is promising. So either she is lying about raising taxes on the middle class, or she is lying about all the free stuff she is going to give to people.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:40 PM

13,694 posts, read 9,016,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Oh please, i saw the dam video..she CLEARLY SAID SHE WILL RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS. And lets be honest, she has to in order to pay for all the free stuff she is promising. So either she is lying about raising taxes on the middle class, or she is lying about all the free stuff she is going to give to people.
I saw an article the other day where forensic experts studied the tape, and concluded that Ms. Clinton said 'aren't'. However, I shall not bother to look for it and link to it since it would obviously be a waste of time. People will believe what they wish to believe.

Anyway, I am in favor of raising taxes, on myself and others. We have to pay off, or down, the debt. We need to raise taxes (which should have been done during the Bush administration to pay for our military actions), and cut spending (including the military).

At one point, it seemed that we had a new thread every week where someone would complain about the Debt. I have not seen such a thread for a while.

Mind, I am not excusing either Hillary Rodham Clinton or Donald John Trump: neither, so far as I know, have addressed the debt in anything approaching detail.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:52 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I saw an article the other day where forensic experts studied the tape, and concluded that Ms. Clinton said 'aren't'. However, I shall not bother to look for it and link to it since it would obviously be a waste of time. People will believe what they wish to believe.
If it takes a forensic expert...........sort of leads to the brain damage conclusion. She is not able to speak clearly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections