Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 10:39 AM

51,729 posts, read 26,022,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I can imagine how the late Hunter Thompson would describe Trump: "He's vindictive, petty, heartless, vicious, ignorant, and irrational. He also has a negative side."
No kidding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2016, 10:44 AM

51,729 posts, read 26,022,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Hey, "Make America WHITE Again" - isn't that how it goes?

I LOVE TRUMP - he's pulled the white hood off the face of the GOP and exposed it for the white supremacist cesspoll it truly is.

Ken
Donald Trump is saying out loud what the GOP has been dog-whistling about for years.

I can see why bitter, old white guys would show up and cheer. But why there are any women of any color at his rallies is a mystery to me.

Old 08-05-2016, 11:11 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,382,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
He just can't leave well enough alone.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-use...210620653.html

If he was smart he would just keep his mouth shut - but of course he's not. By talking about it, he's just bringing attention to it.
What a moron.

Ken
Why don't you just admit your a Hillary supporter?

Old 08-05-2016, 11:26 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,411,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Why don't you just admit your a Hillary supporter?
WHEN did I ever deny it? I think she'll do a great job.
More to the point though I'm an ANTI-Trump and ANTI-GOP person.
At one point I voted GOP fairly regularly - including voting for Reagan TWICE. But over the years I've seen the GOP deteriorate into the KKK/Neo-NAZI party full of absolutely stupid and insane anti-government racists. As I said in another post, we went to WAR against NAZI-types like those currently backing Trump and a LOT of Americans shed their blood to protect the world from them. I'm not about to stand by and let their sacrifice be in vain.

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 08-05-2016 at 11:42 AM..

Old 08-05-2016, 11:37 AM

4,710 posts, read 3,495,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
This........ is probably very close to the truth:

Donald Trump and a C.I.A. Officer Walk Into a Room

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/op...l-right-region
ROFLMAO

Old 08-05-2016, 11:46 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,739,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
He keeps harping on the past. Fits in very well with his desire to return America to the 1950s.

Yeah, trump. Everything you say is misinterpreted. That should tell you something, but it won't.

Meanwhile, why don't you start opening tie, clothing, pottery, (and what all else you make) factories here in the US? You want a return to when America was great, right? What made America great then? Oh, yeah, it was producing goods and paying people a wage they could raise a family on. So, when are you going to start making America great again?

What a BS artist he is.
no, his statements aren't misinterpreted, its the media knowing full well what he said and the context in which he said it, but twisted it anyway.

Old 08-05-2016, 12:29 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,040,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
no, his statements aren't misinterpreted, its the media knowing full well what he said and the context in which he said it, but twisted it anyway.
So kid, the subject of this thread is his supposed defense of his Megyn Kelly comments and the mocking of a disabled reporter. You actually buy that when he said "blood coming out of her *pause* wherever" that he was talking about blood coming out of her nose or mouth as he claims? If he meant her nose or mouth, why didn't he just say it? It's all spin by the media?

Or when he was upset about the disabled reporter supposedly changing what was claimed in an initial piece he wrote and Trump starts mocking his disability when describing the incident, that he wasn't actually talking about and referring to THAT reporter? That was so obvious yet you folks who are "cultists" (I use that word as I can't describe it in any other way as you apparently believe anything Trump says no matter how much it defies logic or how ridiculous it is) believe that he was not mocking anybody but just being entertaining???? He was mocking that reporter's disability and that is PLAIN AS DAY. It was indefensible. It's also the behavior of a 5-year old. It's all spin by the media?

I concede, yes, Trump will be out next president and I'm not happy about that at all ...but it's only because he's convinced so many of you to fall under his spell. Yes, Trump is a charismatic leader but, I for one refuse to be indoctrinated.
~amanda
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections