Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2016, 06:18 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,950,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
YAY, Hillary.........we finally have a meeting of the minds. !

Actually, I don't really hate dogs.......I actually have sympathy for these ultra-moronic, unsanitary Beasts. But I usually cannot stand their dimwitted, selfish, incompetent, irresponsible "owners".
We're actually talking about military dogs. Who are highly trained and somewhat expensive. Maybe, this is the problem the dog has more training.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2016, 06:49 PM

30,436 posts, read 19,211,902 times
Dogs recognize a snake and Hillary qualifies so no wonder she doesn't like dogs, they can smell evil intent.

Old 08-06-2016, 09:33 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,385,633 times
Eh. Whatever. I don't have any pets and really do not care for them. Animals as companions do nothing for me. I prefer people.

Old 08-06-2016, 10:01 PM

10,103 posts, read 6,450,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
At least she loves alligators and kittens. She feeds the kittens to the alligators and laughs as the kittens scream. Me-ooooooooooooooow Me- ooooooooooooow Me-ooooooooooooow SNAP and silence.
Some of you with Hillary delusions seriously need your meds adjusted.

Old 08-06-2016, 11:31 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,564,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
What I have issue with is the manner in which Hillary treats people that she views as subordinates. White house staff were screamed and cursed at. Secrete Service personnel were cursed at for greeting her with Good morning. She has an established story of such abuses. Abuses that typically can get the average person fired in the private sector.
Yep. And irrespective of anything else about Hillary, positive or negative, the type of behavior described above illustrates that she lacks class, and wasn't brought up properly.

Old 08-07-2016, 07:47 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,960,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
If you needed a reason (or another reason) to not like Hillary, maybe this is it.

She hates dogs.

From a Military K9 Handler:

I'm not Voting for Clinton.

It has nothing to do with her views. It really doesn't even matter about all the laws she broke.

It's because She actually talked to me once. Almost a sentence. But first, some background.

Being a K9 handler in the Military I got to do a few details involving Distinguished Visitors. Mostly Generals, DOD Officials, and Secretaries of Defense. I was lucky enough to pull two awesome details. George W Bush, and Obama.

GW looked at me, said "Man, who'd you **** off" high fived me, and continued on. I was climbing down from a catwalk I stood on for 4 hours with nothing but Dust and a radio to keep me company. The radio died early on. It was pretty sweet.

Obama, as he was walking out to his plane in Turkey, said "What the hell kind of dog is that?!" In reference to Suli.

One of my Last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State. She was in Turkey for whatever reason. I helped with sweeps of her DV Quarters and staff vehicles. Her words to me? "Get that ****ing dog away from me." Then she turns to her Security Detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes while I sit there waiting to be released she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she's done. The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words "Happens every day, Brother"

Hillary doesn't care about anyone but Hillary.
Maybe its because Bill treated her like a dog while they were in the White House?

Old 08-07-2016, 08:31 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Source?
Facebook post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The funny (or pathetic) thing is, one of the websites that dealt with this, Snopes, is also a website that is being heavily criticized as being liberal supporters.

Yet, they seem to corroborate the dog handler's story based on the timing of Hillary's visit to Turkey and when he was serving there with his dog

K-Nein : snopes.com
Nope - they don't. They clearly state that only Hillary herself or other military detail could corroborate this story.

Old 08-07-2016, 08:45 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,481,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
We're actually talking about military dogs. Who are highly trained and somewhat expensive. Maybe, this is the problem the dog has more training.
More training than it`s handler? I`ll buy that although dogs aren`t capable of making up ridiculous stories.

Old 08-07-2016, 09:14 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,541,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
If you needed a reason (or another reason) to not like Hillary, maybe this is it.

She hates dogs.
Dog lovers should be wary of Trump. Dogs are his favorite verbal whipping-boys:
https://newrepublic.com/article/1344...-eat-dog-world

As for Hillary:
Quote:
She doesn’t even get credit for editing Dear Socks, Dear Buddy, a collection of letters sent to the White House cat and dog.

Last edited by biscuitmom; 08-07-2016 at 09:32 AM..

Old 08-07-2016, 09:39 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,541,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Well, Hillary Rodham Clinton does have allergies. Perhaps she is allergic to dogs. I have certainly known people with such allergies.

What of Donald Trump? I have never seen him with a dog, or a cat, although I believe the Trump hotels are 'pet friendly'.
We've seen Hillary with her dog, there are pictures of her walking him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections