Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2016, 09:10 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,025,577 times

Advertisements

Isis wouldn't exist if we never went into Iraq. That's my opinion.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:12 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
No, they are not saying that...they are being sarcastic....

After what Obama and Hillary have done, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they had founded ISIS...people are disgusted, and weary of all the horrible things Obama and Hillary are getting away with...

I once said out of disgust, "ObamaCare was created for the Insurance Companies". Same thing!!!

Do I believe it? I don't know, buy wouldn't be at all surprised....get it?
You aren't asking Americans for the job of the leader of the free world, so what you say doesn't matter in the world at large.

Again, when he knew he was being taken seriously, why did he allow that perception to continue for two days? Does he think this is a game? Do you?

Old 08-12-2016, 09:13 AM

28,946 posts, read 30,297,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
HAHAHAHAHA, oh please. You keep on believing that. Good god.

You probably don't even notice the irony of your very own post. Classic.
Oh yes I do, but more so, I believe it to be sad...that we have come to this....and the worst and saddest thing about this whole sarcastic thing is, that the Media would like everyone to believe differently...

They sabbatoged Herman Cain in the very same way, b/c he said the very same things that Trump said...so yeah, we'll see...whatever happens happens....

what is Classic and sad is the irony of what is really going on out there, and we're all allowing it to happen.

Trump is not the enemy here....

Old 08-12-2016, 09:15 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,688,445 times
And now he's saying it was sarcasm?!

This man needs to be sent to Ringling Brothers because he's nothing but a clown.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:17 AM

28,946 posts, read 30,297,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You aren't asking Americans for the job of the leader of the free world, so what you say doesn't matter in the world at large.

Again, when he knew he was being taken seriously, why did he allow that perception to continue for two days? Does he think this is a game? Do you?
Because, it is absolutely insane the lengths the Media will go to, to incriminate him or anyone else who talks against them....he probably wanted to see how long they would play it out, he doesn't owe you or me or anyone else an explaination....he doesn't have to defend anything he says, b/c you know whatever it is he says, is going to be blown way out of porportion....

what, do we need the media to tell us how to think and what to believe any more....

I was thinking that the other morning, when hearing them report something that as initially like they were talking to children...and I forget what the issue was....something non important, had nothing to do with Politics, but I just shook my head, thinking, My God, people are actually buying this, and actually allowing the media to tell them how to think and what to believe anymore.

Sorry Jams, I can't do this any longer, it's really sad...and actually had got me very upset.

Thanks for the discussion though..and for your patience,and that is not sarcasim.

Sorry I can't spell....

Old 08-12-2016, 09:17 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,571,143 times
Quote:
Oh yes I do, but more so, I believe it to be sad...that we have come to this....and the worst and saddest thing about this whole sarcastic thing is, that the Media would like everyone to believe differently...

They sabbatoged Herman Cain in the very same way, b/c he said the very same things that Trump said...so yeah, we'll see...whatever happens happens....

what is Classic and sad is the irony of what is really going on out there, and we're all allowing it to happen.

The media doesn't need to sabotage the man child, he is doing a perfectly good job doing it on his own. And his followers lap up his lies & ignorance. Pathetic.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:22 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,178,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
HAHAHAHAHA, oh please. You keep on believing that. Good god.

You probably don't even notice the irony of your very own post. Classic.
Just absolutely clueless and hopeless. There's no point in even trying.

Even when there's undeniable proof right in front of their faces, like in this thread, they'll still deny it and maintain their groupie-like support of Trump.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:24 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,571,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Just absolutely clueless and hopeless. There's no point in even trying.

Even when there's undeniable proof right in front of their faces, like in this thread, they'll still deny it and maintain their groupie-like support of Trump.
Yep, it's as if lobotomies were doled out like candy.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:33 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,501,119 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmkvtfEEFT0

Yeah, the media is "sabotaging" the Donald, the same way they did Cain.

Neither Trump nor Cain are/were qualified to be POTUS, and to continually blame the media is asinine and further highlights the idiocy of the GOP base.

Just keep right on choosing your kamikaze candidates.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:34 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,562,839 times
Talking Trump claims Obama is the founder of ISIS

An incomplete statement.

Here's the full story:

Drumpf: "Obama founded ISIS in the exact same manner that Reagan founded the Taliban and Al Qaeda!"

Come on, Drumpf.

Don't be such a weenie-brain.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections