Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 10:22 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,680,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingding View Post
Further proof why Trump "loves the uneducated".
Continued demonization of all things Trump will not get your crime boss elected. She has to actually offer something better and can't. She is tied to dishonesty and failure with blood on her hands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 10:22 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,983,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Guiliani is an idiot who is hoping to have a job some day by making a fool out of himself. Do Trump surrogates have to take a pledge to be dumb?
Please get off your high horse. First, Guiliani is not an idiot. Second, not everyone who disagrees with you is dumb. I am not dumb. I am voting for Trump. You know what they say about name calling "takes one to know one".

Old 08-18-2016, 10:26 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,286,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I'm pretty sure Guiliani said "Under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States.".

Even if he meant post 9/11 he missed included by the right as Islamic terror attacks :
2002 Los Angeles Airport shooting
2002 Beltway snipers
2006 Seattle Jewish Federation shooting
2006 University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill attack
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Please get off your high horse. First, Guiliani is not an idiot. Second, not everyone who disagrees with you is dumb. I am not dumb. I am voting for Trump. You know what they say about name calling "takes one to know one".
Did you read what he said? Dumb. Watch the clip--he sounded dumb.

I lived under his nazi mayorship for years. He is an idiot. He announced he was divorcing his wife of many years at a press conference before he told her. He had been having a long term affair. Sounds like the action of an idiot to me. But at least we know why he is a Trump surrogate.

I did not call you dumb. Vote for whoever you want. That will not change the fact that Giuliani is a jerk.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:28 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,873,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Continued demonization of all things Trump will not get your crime boss elected.
If you are going to continue to call her a "crime boss," etc., post some shred of evidence from a reputable source that Hillary Clinton has been convicted of a crime.

Otherwise, ****.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:31 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,983,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Did you read what he said? Dumb, dumb and dumb. Watch the clip--he sounded dumb.

I lived under his nazi mayorship for years. He is an idiot. He announced he was divorcing his wife of many years at a press conference before he told her. He had been having a long term affair. Sounds like the action of an idiot to me. But at least we know why he is a Trump surrogate.

I did not call you dumb. Vote for whoever you want. That will not change the fact that Giuliani is a jerk.
I actually thought between Guilanni and Bloomberg NYC was doing very well. It was clean and much safer. I feel it has been going down hill recently. Took my kids to Times Square a few months back and it reminded me of the sketchy 80's...

Old 08-18-2016, 10:37 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,638,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
If you are going to continue to call her a "crime boss," etc., post some shred of evidence from a reputable source that Hillary Clinton has been convicted of a crime.

Otherwise, ****.
Well geeze..seems like anyone who can seems to end up dead. How many are we up to now? 6 suspicious dead people tied to Hillary, and the DNC? If I were "dumpster Debbie" Wasserman..I think I would be hiring some extra bodyguards lest she somehow fall off the Empire state building

Old 08-18-2016, 10:43 AM

221 posts, read 187,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Continued demonization of all things Trump will not get your crime boss elected. She has to actually offer something better and can't. She is tied to dishonesty and failure with blood on her hands.
Don't have to demonize Trump. His words and actions speak for themselves. And they are big words. Huge words. Fantastic words. The best words ever. And he says a lot of nothing.

Blood on Hillary's hands? How so? What court convicted her? What proof do you have of her dishonesty? In this country you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. What country do You live in? Nobody has proven anything other than the fact that certain republicans with something to lose do not want her in power. Says more about them than her, actually. But do please go on and show what evidence you have that the FBI apparently doesn't have.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:59 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,230,714 times
Probably the best place for these people with this Right Wing Mindset is a FEMA Camp. (they love conflict so much they'd attack each other just so they have a fight going on)

Republicans simply have a problem with America, and detest the same American government that makes this a great country
The Republican Congress has done everything they can to clog up and stagnate the system, after their Republican led Administration tried by every means to destroy the Economy system in their aims to try and establish and replace democracy with a PLUTOCRATIC systems controlled by Wealthy Republican.

Thank Goodness for President Obama, who is smart enough not to get sidetracked by such overt Republican Ignorance, we've made good progress in the past 7.5 yrs.

Republican Leadership already knows that the Republican Base is too unaware to catch on to the malice in motives of the party and its aims, and they rely on the utter ignorance of the Republican lip flippers who not only fill this site, but they saturate Yahoo on every article posted.

The only thing that has ever and continues to hold American back, is Republican Ideology with its Confederate Antebellum Aims.

They think the rest of society can't see through their aims, because they know they have their Republican Constituency hoodwinked and try and use them to delude the rest of society.

SURPRISE !!!!! The Rest of Society, is not that gullible, blind, unaware and they certainly are not Anti-Government.

Guess what Republicans, you won't get to shut down public service program, besides if you did, your own constituency will eat you alive with their many gun hoarding minions. Because fact is, the Red States and its mass of Confederate Minded minions are the bulk users of public services in America. When they figure it out, they will come a head-hunting for the same Republicans who fleeced them. Right now, they are too busy with their War Dance Party Trump has thrown for them, but when they awaken from the mind bent madness, and realize they've been made to exhibit their foolishness on a national stage for the whole world to see, when they finally figure out they've been led like sheep to the slaughter and betrayed to think they were going to be made wealthy by a greed monster, when of "IF" they wake up, they may take down every republican and demolish the party from existence.

It's truly Sad that President Bush sent so many poor peoples sons and daughters to war, and did not have proper systems set up to care for them when they became wounded, and sent them to war with equipment that it took nearly 4 yrs to have it modified to offer some level of protection. Now, we have some of the same poor people back from war, and because of a Republican Congress too stupid to authorize enough money to pay their claims, and ensure they get proper care, instead republican whine about anything and everything and want to give tax breaks to the wealth who already scam the system, rather than demand the wealthy to pay their tax and fund the VA system to pay claims and provide top tier medical care.

Guaranteed like clock work, some republican poster will post something to try to deflect from these points, they do it over and over when any post is submitted that goes into things they are afraid to address and don't know enough about to address or its as usual a pursuit to deny truths that are dominantly present in every state and small community of poor people in American.

Already in the past year Republican have set us back 3 or 4 yrs, just since they have been campaigning. They have the public narrative wasting time talking about an idiot, and clogging up the system, while the entire Republican Party is Paralyzed because of their own stupidity.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 08-18-2016 at 11:22 AM..

Old 08-18-2016, 11:09 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,230,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Otherwise, ****.
They can't !!!!!! They only repeat what Trump tells them to repeat!!!! Notices every time he wants to direct them, he gets this posture as if he's directing some bunch of kids in a "repeat after me" game.

It's actually like some insidious comedy script, except these people he is dictating to, are truly learning on the already malice motive side of the scale.

Old 08-18-2016, 11:17 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,130,715 times
Some people are really delusional.

I hope their family would arrange in advance an involuntary facility commitment around 11 p.m. on November 8. . . . I wouldn't want them to harm themselves.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections