Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 04:53 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I am only concerned about what God said. What Jesus says, as a son of God, like the rest of His sons and daughters, is simply an opinion.

I wondered but then again, maybe in some of her "relationships".

Wow, way to go! Attack Jesus' teachings - the entire basis of the Christian religion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 04:57 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Kook View Post
Are you kidding? You must not have read some of the stuff posted about Hillary on this forum.

Trump and his sons are not good people.
To some posters here, anything that is said that is not supportive of trump is called "vile" and/or "disgusting". Those posters must have a hard time in real life, since everything they don't agree with is "vile" and/or "disgusting".

Old 08-21-2016, 05:02 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
He will be living in the White House making America great again, and hopefully making sure hillary is prosecuted and locked up..
Not even Donny believes this but if you want to live in crazy land I can't stop you.

Continue to enjoy life in the bubble!

Old 08-21-2016, 06:34 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,338,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
She will be Madame President.
Please NO !.....:-(

Last edited by rent.in.nyc; 08-21-2016 at 06:44 AM..

Old 08-21-2016, 06:40 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,338,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump has to answer for his connections to Russia and his shady money deals with his companies, currently under investigation. And Trump is older than Hillary and loves fast food. His mental health is also very poor.

Trump is slightly younger than Hillary, and he is in very good health and looks much younger than Hillary.
Hillary looks very tired and exhausted. Her eyes are very puffy! She has a lot of health issues: Overactive thyroid, coagulation problems, heart problems, memory problems, probable TIAs, etc...................she does not look good..

Old 08-21-2016, 06:45 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,348,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
I wonder what Trump is going to do after the election, when his brand and reputation are completely tarnished.
Rumor has it that he may start his own TV network=
Trump TV may be in the works; but can it turn voters into viewers? - Aug. 19, 2016

Old 08-21-2016, 07:28 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,146,486 times
I worry about the future of the country more now then ever. Jokes aside, I feel like for the first time that neither candidate has anything to offer. The election process so far-from nomination to the present feels like high school students having a feud, food fights in the cafeteria included. It really feels like a tabloid talk show episode drawn out over months. It's become a source of entertainment as opposed to an official affair where plans for the future to better things are being laid out with serious debates and discussions.

For the rest of us its a matter of taking the blue pill or the red pill like in the Matrix.

Old 08-21-2016, 07:47 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,857,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
Trump is slightly younger than Hillary, and he is in very good health and looks much younger than Hillary.
What nonsense. Trump turned 70 in June. Clinton is 68.

The Fabulous Donald Trump does not look younger either. He looks like an old guy who dyes his hair.

As to being in very good health, who knows? That letter sure didn't clear anything up.

"It purports to be a medical letter, but it is one of the most ridiculous documents ever to emerge in any political campaign."

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...-doctor-490836

"the letter says Trump has had no significant medical problems. So why has he been seeing a gastroenterologist for over 35 years?"

"Unlike the Clinton letter, it does not contain a full medical history for Trump. The letter also has problems with sentence structure and major typographical errors, ... his medical examination of Trump has “only positive results.” In medical terms, if the test is positive, it confirms the existence of disease. Is this doctor saying Trump has every medical ailment that could be found in examination? Does he not know the meaning of the word? Or, as I suspect, was the letter written by someone in the Trump campaign?"

"Anyone reading the letter can make a good guess about who that person might be. It says results were “extraordinarily excellent.” (Not a medical term.) It says, “His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary.” (Again, not a medical term.) Then, in the most hilarious, Trump-esque line of all, it says, “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest person ever elected to the presidency.”

"Now, if conservative conspiracy theorists want to play a “the candidate could have health problems” game, let’s do that. The letter from the Trump campaign mentions nothing about family history, as any normal letter assessing someone’s medical condition would. (Clinton’s does.) Family history is critical in understanding possible diseases that may emerge, particularly those with a genetic link. Trump’s father, Fred Trump, died from complications of late-onset Alzheimer’s disease. That condition, which is the most common form of Alzheimer’s, emerges in people in their mid-60s or later. Trump is 70."

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 08-21-2016 at 07:59 AM..

Old 08-21-2016, 08:10 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,857,932 times
We've all witnessed, at least on TV, DT's meandering speech, erratic behavior, poor self-control, not properly responding to questions... all signs of Alzheimer's.

"I’m not saying Trump has Alzheimer’s. I’m just showing how easy it is to take a few facts and line them up to play the “I’m only asking questions” game. So if conservatives want to keep pushing their “Clinton’s health” conspiracy theory, even though they have a full assessment of her medical status from her doctor, then I’m going to keep demanding that Trump release a letter from a real internist that has real medical tests and results for Alzheimer’s.

"Risk increases when a person has a particular type of apolipoprotein E (APOE) gene on the 19th chromosome. The type of APOE gene a person has is testable. Has Dr. Bornstein, the gastroenterologist, tested for it? If not, why not? Is that why Trump has avoided seeing an internist, since they would conduct such a test? Such a test might reveal that Trump is unfit for office since dementia, unlike epilepsy, could damage a president’s ability to think coherently."

Donald Trump Tests Positive for Everything, According to His Own Doctor

Seems reasonable.

Old 08-21-2016, 08:41 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I am only concerned about what God said. What Jesus says, as a son of God, like the rest of His sons and daughters, is simply an opinion.
So...you're not a Christian? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections