Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 01:22 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,823 times

Advertisements

I have just watched an interview with Trump's new Campaign Manager - Kellyanne Conway.

This woman is very intelligent and appears to have an excellent grasp of what the Trump campaign needs to do to win.

Watch the interview. She's brilliant and I don't doubt she will be a huge asset and a game changer for Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XknWM6O5qMg

Old 08-21-2016, 01:40 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,281,778 times
She is another slick PR person/handler who is good at, she thinks, deflecting questions and explaining away previous attacks she made on Trump. She may go down as the person who sealed Trump's defeat. On the one hand she says she wants to let Trump be Trump, then she takes credit for all the mea culpa Trump has been engaged in during the past week. We all know the real Trump is who we saw during the primaries, not the regretting Trump. She calls last week Trump's best week but based on what evidence? I claim that Trump is not happy with the Trump we saw last week. That's not him. He agreed to it out of desperation. If he doesn't see a rise in the polls, I won't be surprised if he goes back to the original Trump, by then of course the people are totally confused.

Old 08-21-2016, 01:52 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,609 times
Kellyanne merely introduced a much needed softer and less strident approach to the campaign. It is already working wonders as we now see how polls are showing a definite Trump rebound. There will be quite a few independents as well as even some dems coming around. Already, there is a sense of interest in hearing the Trump message among those who before could have cared less. The MSM has had to back off on the Trump attacks. Blacks and Hispanics would love to hear Trump talk to them. If he addresses them in their own communities , Trump can garner a significant portion of this voting bloc.

Kellyanne , like a good wife , will council Trump on presentation, tone , temperament and above all else what he needs to do to appeal to minorities. She will be remembered for taking a campaign in chaos and turning it into a movement representing a real chance for change.

We may not be seeing the first female president this election, but we got a super woman as new mgr for the Trump campaign.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:01 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,595,058 times
But of course !

I've liked her for years. Brilliant pick.

Donald excels at staffing, another example of what we need in America,
viable, creative executives.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:01 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,266,597 times
She's really good. She should stand in for Trump during interviews and debates.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:06 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,335 times
Just like major league baseball, if your players can't hit or field, constantly changing managers won't win you a pennant.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:08 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
But of course !

I've liked her for years. Brilliant pick.

Donald excels at staffing, another example of what we need in America,
viable, creative executives.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:08 PM

900 posts, read 375,821 times
+6 OH to Hilary and I would say it has a lot of work and little time to run an electoral miracle.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:18 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,455,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
I have just watched an interview with Trump's new Campaign Manager - Kellyanne Conway.

This woman is very intelligent and appears to have an excellent grasp of what the Trump campaign needs to do to win.

Watch the interview. She's brilliant and I don't doubt she will be a huge asset and a game changer for Trump.
..you cray?

The woman has just proven that she has no principle and will say anything based on whoever is buttering her bread at the moment. She just did a 180 on everything she said about Trump when she was working for Cruz.

She just flip flopped on his tax returns:
Quote:
During the Republican primary, Conway — who was then working for a super-PAC supporting Texas Sen. Ted Cruz — charged that Trump had built “his businesses on the backs of little guys” and said his tax returns should “be transparent.”

“Now that I am on the inside, I know something I didn’t know then, which is he is under audit and what that means,” Conway said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “He has said clearly, and I back him up completely, that when the audit is completed he’ll release the tax returns.”
She just flip flopped on his temperament and insults:
Quote:
In February, Conway called Trump’s attacks on rivals like Cruz “vulgar.”

“Do I want somebody who hurls personal insults,” she asked on CNN, “or who goes and talks about philosophical differences?”

On Sunday, though, Conway claimed that Trump’s tone has changed and that he’s already made a pivot “on substance.”

“He doesn’t hurl personal insults,” she said. “What he’s doing is he’s challenging the Democratic Party. He’s challenging Hillary Clinton and President Obama’s legacy.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-doe...000000008.html

She has no substantive principle of any kind.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:22 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
..you cray?

The woman has just proven that she has no principle and will say anything based on whoever is buttering her bread at the moment. She just did a 180 on everything she said about Trump when she was working for Cruz.

She just flip flopped on his tax returns:

She just flip flopped on his temperament and insults:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-doe...000000008.html

She has no substantive principle of any kind.
She is working for him now. You can't expect her not to be 100 percent behind him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.