Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 04:29 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,723 times

Advertisements

Seriously, THIS is NOT nothing. THIS IS PROOF!

Political Capital | International Business Times

Emails just released by the State Department appear to show Clinton Foundation officials brokering a meeting between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a top military leader of Bahrain — a Middle Eastern country that is a major foundation donor. Soon after the correspondence about a meeting, Clinton’s State Department significantly increased arms export authorizations to the country’s autocratic government, even as that nation moved to crush pro-democracy protests.

https://counterjihadreport.com/2016/...s-arab-nation/

Yesterday Judicial Watch released emails showing that a Crown Prince of Bahrain was able to secure a meeting with then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton through the Clinton Foundation — after being rejected by official State Department channels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2016, 04:35 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,582 times
She's going to make one heck of a president !

How someone so corrupt could be at this level is mind boggling.

I really honestly believe that this will go down in the history books.

People will look back and be floored at what we did to ourselves if we elect her. There'll be studies on how a politician who is so widely known to be corrupt can still get elected into office.

We'll all be old and grey and we'll look back and shake our heads and what we did.

Old 08-23-2016, 05:17 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
She's going to make one heck of a president !

How someone so corrupt could be at this level is mind boggling.

I really honestly believe that this will go down in the history books.

People will look back and be floored at what we did to ourselves if we elect her. There'll be studies on how a politician who is so widely known to be corrupt can still get elected into office.

We'll all be old and grey and we'll look back and shake our heads and what we did.
Everything you posted is exactly how I feel! I just can't believe that someone with THIS obviously corrupt would be able to get anywhere near the WH, much less actually voted into that office!!

Old 08-23-2016, 05:27 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
The Trump nutters are having issues with the time-space continuum again:

Timeline from the OP's link:

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/cl...arship-program
COMMITMENT TO ACTION
2005 - Court of the Crown Prince, Kingdom of Bahrain commits $32 million to the Crown Prince's International Scholarship Program (this is listed on the Clinton Foundation website as a COMMITMENT TO ACTION but isn't money that went through the Clinton Foundation.)

Then, FIVE years later:
"between 2010 and 2012 the Clinton-led State Department approved $630 million worth of direct commercial arms sales to Salman’s military forces in Bahrain. That was a 187 percent increase from the period 2006 to 2008, and the increase came as Bahrain was violently suppressing uprisings."

Old 08-23-2016, 05:28 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Everything you posted is exactly how I feel! I just can't believe that someone with THIS obviously corrupt would be able to get anywhere near the WH, much less actually voted into that office!!

I believe it is actually a form of mass conditioning. I don't want to say brainwashing because it makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist.

I can have candid conversations with my Hillary friends and they can't really explain WHY they will vote for her. They just know that they will.

Myself, I was a Bernie supporter. I made this decision because I wanted corruption out of government and I wanted to start putting America first again (such as with his anti-TPP stance). At the time, my knowledge of Trump was very limited and only knew the persona that the media presented to me. I was basically conditioned to hate him. I ended up watching a few of his speeches and rallies and found his message very hopeful and have been a fan ever since.

Old 08-23-2016, 05:37 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Pretty easy to figure out why. Her opponent is also corrupt, but in addition, is mentally unbalanced, childish, has no solid positions and knows nothing about governing, foreign policy or domestic policy. The GOP should have nominated someone who could win.

Old 08-23-2016, 05:40 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
I believe it is actually a form of mass conditioning. I don't want to say brainwashing because it makes me sound like a conspiracy theorist.

I can have candid conversations with my Hillary friends and they can't really explain WHY they will vote for her. They just know that they will...........
Yeah. They all say, "She's wonderful", and "I just love her".

Old 08-23-2016, 05:42 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Pretty easy to figure out why. Her opponent is also corrupt, but in addition, is mentally unbalanced, childish, has no solid positions and knows nothing about governing, foreign policy or domestic policy. The GOP should have nominated someone who could win.
Bad news, 'Nigma.......

She has more than one opponent.
Most people don't know that yet.

Old 08-23-2016, 05:43 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Translation: Yeah, Hill is corrupt as hell, but she pulls it off very professionally. Hehe.

Old 08-23-2016, 06:29 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The Trump nutters are having issues with the time-space continuum again:

Timeline from the OP's link:

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/cl...arship-program
COMMITMENT TO ACTION
2005 - Court of the Crown Prince, Kingdom of Bahrain commits $32 million to the Crown Prince's International Scholarship Program (this is listed on the Clinton Foundation website as a COMMITMENT TO ACTION but isn't money that went through the Clinton Foundation.)

Then, FIVE years later:
"between 2010 and 2012 the Clinton-led State Department approved $630 million worth of direct commercial arms sales to Salman’s military forces in Bahrain. That was a 187 percent increase from the period 2006 to 2008, and the increase came as Bahrain was violently suppressing uprisings."

The prince tried to go through official channels to meet with Hillary, and was denied. The prince was told to go through the Clinton Foundation, and when he did, he was given an audience with queen Hillary within 48 hours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections