Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 12:51 PM

27,169 posts, read 15,352,042 times

Advertisements

Hillary is mad about public concern of her health as if it were preposterous then tells the FBI that she couldn't remember............because of her health.

This is not Presidential material here.

Old 09-04-2016, 02:11 PM

50,906 posts, read 24,413,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalker View Post
...I thought the "statues" of Trump were lousy...
Well, perhaps if Trump hadn't made references to his own ding dong, the statues would have never appeared. And, Trump has insulted every candidate -- Republican and Democrat -- who has run against him.

Old 09-04-2016, 02:30 PM

4,802 posts, read 3,515,360 times
Hillary is weak, very weak. Physically and mentally.. We, the majority of the USA, dont want her representing us.
And, lets be honest, they went after Mcain too, and he is much stronger than her.

Old 09-04-2016, 02:47 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,404,163 times
Another thread where I can put some petty people on my ignore list.

No names necessary, you know who you are.

Old 09-04-2016, 02:56 PM

14,964 posts, read 12,181,972 times
Quote:
Either way people vote why, why do grown men and women have the pathetic need to start threads degrading the candidates regarding any aspect of their physicality?
The sole purpose is degradation of a candidate. Why do it? How sad can your life be that such a thing helps you feel better, or perhaps you feel strong??? I don't know.

I'm asking, what is it???

For ex., I know who I'm voting for but, I thought the "statues" of Trump were lousy, however miles apart we are from our take on things and however much I will not be voting for him.
The lousy things said about Hilary Clinton are as bad, or much, much worse.

I just feel like saying to anyone that does that, well it stinks, it really does.
Not one important point is made, not one beneficial component to your words.
I don't know why people do it, IMO making fun of a political candidate's physical appearance, morphing his/her name into derogatory labels suggests immaturity on the part of the people who do it. It also suggests that they are ignorant of the issues, they just know they are supposed to make fun of their party's political opponent.

Just my take on it.

Old 09-04-2016, 03:06 PM

23,582 posts, read 17,262,317 times
Quote:
Either way people vote why, why do grown men and women have the pathetic need to start threads degrading the candidates regarding any aspect of their physicality?
The sole purpose is degradation of a candidate. Why do it? How sad can your life be that such a thing helps you feel better, or perhaps you feel strong??? I don't know.

I'm asking, what is it???

For ex., I know who I'm voting for but, I thought the "statues" of Trump were lousy, however miles apart we are from our take on things and however much I will not be voting for him.
The lousy things said about Hilary Clinton are as bad, or much, much worse.

I just feel like saying to anyone that does that, well it stinks, it really does.
Not one important point is made, not one beneficial component to your words.
wouldn't buy anything from anyone who uses the 'word' physicality!

no clue what 'physicality' is.

Old 09-04-2016, 03:29 PM

27,169 posts, read 15,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Hillary is weak, very weak. Physically and mentally.. We, the majority of the USA, dont want her representing us.
And, lets be honest, they went after Mcain too, and he is much stronger than her.

She also suffers from chronic lack of credibility in it's final stage.

Old 09-04-2016, 05:29 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,736,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
I don't know why people do it, IMO making fun of a political candidate's physical appearance, morphing his/her name into derogatory labels suggests immaturity on the part of the people who do it. It also suggests that they are ignorant of the issues, they just know they are supposed to make fun of their party's political opponent.

Just my take on it.
Is it immature? Yes but you also have people who see the way Trump talks about people, impersonates people, etc. and obviously he thinks he is above them all. Yes he is obviously very overweight. I find it amazing how everyone attacks Hillary when Trump is more overweight than she is. Would they have complained if Christie had been chosen as VP with Trump being 70 years old? NOPE.

Look at all the attacks on President Obama when he is the most physically fit president I think we've had in many generations. It didn't matter, they found reasons to attack him and Michelle Obama as well. I've seen absolutely outrageous things said about Michelle Obama and if by some disastrous chain of events Trump were to win, I'm wondering how long it will take before we are allowed to say equally monstrous things about Melania. Because what's good for one is good for the other and I'm looking forward to the right wing outrage when the attacks are returned.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Appearance and comportment are important variables. Unspoken rules, taller and well dressed are always preferrable for good business. Obviously not the exclusive traits. IT is important to people they need to meet and negotiate with. Kind of an instant reputation.

HRC has a reputation as a liar. Not jst a political charge during a campaign which noramlly amounts to nothing. Her lying is well documented and comes in a pattern instead of an isolated re interpreted perspective by a political opponent. Imagine what world leaders are thinking when they negotiate with Hillary!

Physical health, however, is critical consideration when voting for president and always has been. HRC doesn;t look well and there is enough evidence for concern.

Let's see the results of hilalry's physical exam.
So an important trait for you for president is height? Oh brother.

Donald Trump also has a reputation as a liar.

I am far more concerned with the Orange One's psychiatric health than I am with Hillary's physical health.

Old 09-04-2016, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Ridicule...no..question .. absolutely

Presidents should absolutely have physicals... Actually a flight surgeon medical would be fine by me adjusted for age.

In the case of Hillary she should be automatically disqualified because of her head injury..the same one she said made her forget about national security.
She is fat ..and at risk ..the stress would make her a natural candidate for heart attack and stroke and her altered mental status precludes her from critical decision making.

You or I would be denied jobs of much lesser status. I couldn't be a policeman..you couldn't be a pilot...yet we want her on the nuke button.?..

If you read about secret service reports you know she is helped up and down obstacles like stairs etc..when no one is watching
The only disqualification is by the voters.

Trump is fat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections