Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 08:59 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,697,372 times

Advertisements

Why is Hillary not countering Trump's claims that she is for open borders and amnesty?

Trump caught her red handed and the FBI couldn't. No way she deny her anti American policy's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2016, 09:01 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,711,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Why is Hillary not countering Trump's claims that she is for open borders and amnesty?

Trump caught her red handed and the FBI couldn't. No way she deny her anti American policy's.
Oh, hey... why not post some of that anti-American policy, then? We would like to know what it is that you found to support your assertion.

Old 09-01-2016, 10:07 AM

17,475 posts, read 9,303,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
She doesn't have to "counter trump's claims". Here is what she says about immigration reform. It has been out there for anyone to read for months. So, instead of taking what trump says as gospel, try reading what she says. Geez, talk about low information voters.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issue...ration-reform/
You are correct that her policy is "out there for anyone to read" - that is exactly why she does not (and can't) refute her Amnesty approach. She plans on everything that Obama has done and more. Not just Amnesty, but no waiting period. Free everything even before the Amnesty (with Executive Actions) takes place.

I don't think she will actually do all this - but it is what she promises now in a Get Out The Vote effort.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:35 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,808,793 times
Her strategy appears to be just to ignore him and focus on driving voters to the polls grassroots.

Bad idea.

She will lose if she fails to act.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:42 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,897,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Her strategy appears to be just to ignore him and focus on driving voters to the polls grassroots.

Bad idea.

She will lose if she fails to act.

Her strategy is to call Trump and his supporters racist, and to call enforcing immigration law racist.

Hillary is clearly for open borders and amnesty, and free trade and globalism.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:48 PM

1,268 posts, read 800,706 times
Do any of the Trump supporters here have any idea about how refugees or immigrants are currently vetted? How long is the wait time? What are the current standards? Is a background check performed? What are other parts of the screening process? Is Trump's great idea to send home criminals first new?

I want to see if any of you actually have any clue.

Old 09-01-2016, 05:00 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,238,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
The best way to give the orange payaso credibility is to answer his inane comments. It's like answering "how long have you been beating your wife".

Loaded question fallacy.

Just my guess.
Nothing loaded about it. Unlike her, he leaves no pivots in his comments. She never fails to do so ("I've given every email I know of......It is my understanding......always a pivot when they bust her later.

It's simple. Where, EXACTLY, do you stand Hillary on ILLEGAL immigration and what, EXACTLY, are you planning to do about it and WHEN?

Old 09-01-2016, 05:06 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,985,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
Do any of the Trump supporters here have any idea about how refugees or immigrants are currently vetted? How long is the wait time? What are the current standards? Is a background check performed? What are other parts of the screening process? Is Trump's great idea to send home criminals first new?

I want to see if any of you actually have any clue.
When the head of the CIA said we cannot properly vet them I decided to trust his word over others with a political agenda.

Old 09-01-2016, 05:09 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,985,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
When the head of the CIA said we cannot properly vet them I decided to trust his word over others with a political agenda.
Sorry take that back. Both the heads of FBI and homeland security stated we do not have the resources to properly screen the refugees.

Old 09-01-2016, 05:26 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,897,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Sorry take that back. Both the heads of FBI and homeland security stated we do not have the resources to properly screen the refugees.
No muslim can really ever be vetted. They all have a potential to become radicalized later or advocate for Sharia law and customs. I don't want any refugees or immigrants period. The true refugees in the middle east are Christians and non-muslims, but I don't think they need to come to the US to take refuge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections